Author Topic: 49ers vs Vikings Thread  (Read 266 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 49ers vs Vikings Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »
Niners played good. I give it to em. Too bad I started Frank Gore this week....against my better judgement. Ugg

don't worry, none of us believed you had "Better judgement" to begin with.  so it's ok.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »
All the glory is going to Brett and yes it was a great throw, but a better catch by Lewis imo.

The catch was good yes but Brett avoided the sack and rushed the throw knowing the pressure was on and it wasa 50 yard fucking laser thrown in stride. Most starting NFL QBs can't make that throw 20 yards away. And this fucker does it 50 yards down the field and so low to the ground. What a fucking champ! I'd love to see him finish his career 19-0! God Bless Brett Favre!!!!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 04:59:35 PM »
All the glory is going to Brett and yes it was a great throw, but a better catch by Lewis imo.

The catch was good yes but Brett avoided the sack and rushed the throw knowing the pressure was on and it wasa 50 yard fucking laser thrown in stride. Most starting NFL QBs can't make that throw 20 yards away. And this fucker does it 50 yards down the field and so low to the ground. What a fucking champ! I'd love to see him finish his career 19-0! God Bless Brett Favre!!!!!!!!

19-0?? lmao lets be real here buddy

theres been plenty of 18-1 teams in NFL history and they all shit on the 2009 vikings
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »
Niners played good. I give it to em. Too bad I started Frank Gore this week....against my better judgement. Ugg

don't worry, none of us believed you had "Better judgement" to begin with.  so it's ok.

Perhaps "better judgement" would be having more then one favorite team lol. What a joke.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »

19-0?? lmao lets be real here buddy

theres been plenty of 18-1 teams in NFL history and they all shit on the 2009 vikings

It wasn't a prediction.

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »
that finished reminded me of the super bowl