Author Topic: Calling out Tom  (Read 1858 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Calling out Tom
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »
this is a sick thread lol.

my only question is NIK, if you're willing to pay him a grand, why don't you just use it to come to NY?

would be the internet fight of the decade! 8)
I don't know, what if some black guy succesfully infiltrated in a KKK forum and went to a meeting?

he would get killed, if he went alone lol.

but i think the state advantage either way would determine the fight.

be real, if Tom went to LA, LIGHTS, Roccy, etc. would be there & it could get ugly quick; same goes for if NIK came to NY, with Tom's boys.

If he came to NY it would be just me, no one else.  See I don't want his money nor do I want to go to LA.  I'm not the one talking all big so I feel I have nothing to prove.  Going to LA is a huge inconvenience for me.  But if Elior is tough and balling he can come to NY and I could spare an hour or two to laugh in his face.

i dig it, i dig it.

so basically your counter calling him out. :laugh:

Actually I have said before he made this post if he really feels he can kick my ass come to NY, he is balling or so he says.  I told him I work on Guy R Brewer Blvd a few blocks from the back entrance of JFK airport off Rockaway Blvd.  It's convenient for him he can meet me and fly home within a day or he could hop the air train to Howard Beach which is where I live now so he can meet me in my neighborhood as well.  But thats beyond the point he can hop the air train to Howard Beach and transfer to the A train and spend a day or two in the city if he wants.  I have nothing to prove but he has a chip on his shoulder.  If he wants to fight he can come to NY and I would be happy to show just me and me alone.  So either can drop the whole tough guy he can kick my ass thing or he can come to Queens.  I have nothing to prove but he feels he does.

i dunno where i said i feel i have something to prove? i simply wanna see if ud have the balls to act as low in real life as u do on here.

herpes

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2009, 04:42:05 PM »

my only question is NIK, if you're willing to pay him a grand, why don't you just use it to come to NY?

I don't know, what if some black guy succesfully infiltrated in a KKK forum and went to a meeting?

be real, if Tom went to LA, LIGHTS, Roccy, etc. would be there & it could get ugly quick; same goes for if NIK came to NY, with Tom's boys.

If he came to NY it would be just me, no one else.  See I don't want his money nor do I want to go to LA.  I'm not the one talking all big so I feel I have nothing to prove.  Going to LA is a huge inconvenience for me.  But if Elior is tough and balling he can come to NY and I could spare an hour or two to laugh in his face.

i dig it, i dig it.

Actually I have said before he made this post if he really feels he can kick my ass come to NY, he is balling or so he says.  I told him I work on Guy R Brewer Blvd a few blocks from the back entrance of JFK airport off Rockaway Blvd.  It's convenient for him he can meet me and fly home within a day or he could hop the air train to Howard Beach which is where I live now so he can meet me in my neighborhood as well.  But thats beyond the point he can hop the air train to Howard Beach and transfer to the A train and spend a day or two in the city if he wants.  I have nothing to prove but he has a chip on his shoulder.  If he wants to fight he can come to NY and I would be happy to show just me and me alone.  So either can drop the whole tough guy he can kick my ass thing or he can come to Queens.  I have nothing to prove but he feels he does.

i dunno where i said i feel i have something to prove? i simply wanna see if ud have the balls to act as low in real life as u do on here.

Tell me you're going to smash my face in does your mom get bukkakied thread and now willing to pay me to come to cali.  Lets not forget the numerous times you said you can kick my ass and you want me to fly to cali.  And low what have I done that is low ?  Said your mom likes cum shots in the face ?  You've made fun of my crippled father in the past lol.  Telling you I am going to e-mail your mom about your drug use which I haven't done but it's hilarious to watch how shook you got.  By the way I haven't called your mom or e-mailed her.  Someone else already has though and it's someone here you wouldn't expect either.  It's funny, we talk all this trash about cumming all over your mother you got mad, understandable.  But the tough guy elior comes out when we say we will let your mom know about your X use and show her the proof and you start calling people out.  Your mom may know about your weed use but she doesn't know about your X use, well she will soon enough if she doesn't already.  But she didn't know about your X use, a friend of yours told us.  But that has you shook to death.  But low, thats funny coming from you.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2009, 04:46:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vL0NW-i-NaY&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vL0NW-i-NaY&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

the dapper don must be turnin over in his fuccin grave...whats your take on this tom?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »

i dig it, i dig it.

Tell me you're going to smash my face in does your mom get bukkakied thread and now willing to pay me to come to cali.  Lets not forget the numerous times you said you can kick my ass and you want me to fly to cali.  And low what have I done that is low ?  Said your mom likes cum shots in the face ?  You've made fun of my crippled father in the past lol.  Telling you I am going to e-mail your mom about your drug use which I haven't done but it's hilarious to watch how shook you got.  By the way I haven't called your mom or e-mailed her.  Someone else already has though and it's someone here you wouldn't expect either.  It's funny, we talk all this trash about cumming all over your mother you got mad, understandable.  But the tough guy elior comes out when we say we will let your mom know about your X use and show her the proof and you start calling people out.  Your mom may know about your weed use but she doesn't know about your X use, well she will soon enough if she doesn't already.  But she didn't know about your X use, a friend of yours told us.  But that has you shook to death.  But low, thats funny coming from you.

the fact that ure even talkin about what my mom does or doesnt know just goes to show what a bitch u are, tom........its just sad that u dont realize it. and since ure punkass has already taken it there, my mom does know ive tried thizz. thizz is actually very popular out in cali and its not a big deal. i even hook my 60 year old manager with thizzels all the damn time, its not some hard drug like ur square ass thinks. and i dont wanna kick ur ass to prove something, i wanna see u talk this shit to my face so i can feel good about kicking ur ass for PLEASURE. thats why ive never offered money up until now, because up until now i really didnt have any reason to fight u..........PeACe

Muhfukka

« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »
thizz is actually very popular out in cali and its not a big deal. i even hook my 60 year old manager with thizzels all the damn time, its not some hard drug like ur square ass thinks.

hahahha

Sikotic™

« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »
And I thought the Meggan situation was crazy LOL
aren't you pissed the jew takes all of your attention?

Hell no. Diverting the attention to NIK gives me better chances Queen will drop her plans to have me killed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »
My proposal: We all meet up in Lebanon, Kansas, the center of the US, and have a street fight to the death.

thizz is actually very popular out in cali and its not a big deal. i even hook my 60 year old manager with thizzels all the damn time, its not some hard drug like ur square ass thinks.

hahahha
LMAO

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »
tom wouldnt face any one of us if he life was on the line.

and the thought of muhfukka fighting NIK is just funny, hes scared to post up a picture, he aint gonna meet no one off of the dub.
how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2009, 07:30:35 PM »

Hell no. Diverting the attention to NIK gives me better chances Queen will drop her plans to have me killed.

About an hour ago i got an e-mail from queen...it was obviously meant for u sik but it said "hi brandon..i'm at LAX".

Sikotic™

« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2009, 07:32:54 PM »
tom wouldnt face any one of us if he life was on the line.

and the thought of muhfukka fighting NIK is just funny, hes scared to post up a picture, he aint gonna meet no one off of the dub.
^Is this an example of what you were talking about, Tom?

About an hour ago i got an e-mail from queen...it was obviously meant for u sik but it said "hi brandon..i'm at LAX".

I'ma phone in a bomb threat.....brb.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2009, 05:37:54 AM »
NIK:

US:

Fatalie @ rave:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
Me:

Stalker groupies:

The amount of booty you've gotten recently:

Roccy

« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »
LMAO ^
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »
Not only does elior have to pay people to hang out with him he has to pay them just to beat him up.Thats sad.

Blood$

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »
this forum is officially a war-zone