Author Topic: Calling out Tom  (Read 1860 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Calling out Tom
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2009, 02:19:30 PM »
well..i will say this, even tho he is challenging you two, he isnt willing to travel..but he is willing to put up a grand.  thats more than you make in a week.  for a what? 10 minute fight? if that?  and some gas.  

its not like he isnt making it worth your while...
hes a fucking jew, how can you trust him to put up a grand? and i mean actually do have shit to do and money to make, im not going to just drive down there on some wild goose chase

easy.

put the money in a neutral paypall account.  have that person deliver the $ to the winner.

problem solved.

now wheres my damn consulting check?  

he would still jew out of that

wow, what a fucking pussy
i dont see you getting in your car right now, and youre the big tough guy who wanted tio fight in the first place

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »
everyone wants the other to come to them.  the challenger doesnt want to travel for the fight.  the challenged doesnt want to travel, either.   but they both want to fight each other and claim that they will kick someones ass or claim that theyre not man enough to back up their words.

talking about a fight on dubcc is like the us govt talking economic reform - just a bunch of retards running around in circles saying the same shit over and over.  

but how many actually offer money for the other to come? come on, wykid, werent u calling bananas a pussy for bitching out of meeting looney? dont be a hypocrite, bro

yes i did.  how am i being a hypocrite?  

cuz u said bananas was a pussy for not showing up, yet looney wasnt even offering any money

the money has nothing to do with it.  zero.  zip.  zilch.  

the difference here and there is that that fight was supposed to happen.  they were in the same city (at the time) and it was all set.  then bananas bitched out.  so i called him a pussy/bitch/etc.  

if someone here agrees to come down or up or whatever, then they bitch, they will get the same treatment as bananas.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »
Have people treated you like this ever since kindergarten NIK?

PLANT

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »
this is fuckin hilarious  :laugh:
haha DubCC G Spot is off the charts right now!!  NIK has never been so embarassed in his life (which only consists of dubcc)

right, im embarrassed that people wana call my mom.........embarrassed for them.

PLANT, u are the most casual groupie of all my groupies.congrats LOL
no son, Im not your groupie...just observing the G Spot and making comments...dont flatter yourself, jew.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2009, 02:21:30 PM »
Have people treated you like this ever since kindergarten NIK?

naah....people only have this much balls online, which is why i made this thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »
this is fuckin hilarious  :laugh:
haha DubCC G Spot is off the charts right now!!  NIK has never been so embarassed in his life (which only consists of dubcc)

right, im embarrassed that people wana call my mom.........embarrassed for them.

no son, Im not your groupie...just observing the G Spot and making comments...dont flatter yourself, jew.

u only come to the gspot to talk about me....................how does that not fall into the category of groupie? man up, bitchel

PLANT

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »
this is fuckin hilarious  :laugh:
haha DubCC G Spot is off the charts right now!!  NIK has never been so embarassed in his life (which only consists of dubcc)

u only come to the gspot to talk about me....................how does that not fall into the category of groupie? man up, bitchel
i talk about more shit on the forums that you bud, trust me....speaking of groupie shit, isnt it true that you have 20,000+ posts on Kobe Bean Bryant, and another 18,000+ on the Lakers?  Wholy fuck dude, thats ALOT of groupie posts man...you need to fall back , your mom Ornit really needs to revoke your internet pass and make you go get a life..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »
everyone wants the other to come to them.  the challenger doesnt want to travel for the fight.  the challenged doesnt want to travel, either.   but they both want to fight each other and claim that they will kick someones ass or claim that theyre not man enough to back up their words.

talking about a fight on dubcc is like the us govt talking economic reform - just a bunch of retards running around in circles saying the same shit over and over.  

but how many actually offer money for the other to come? come on, wykid, werent u calling bananas a pussy for bitching out of meeting looney? dont be a hypocrite, bro

yes i did.  how am i being a hypocrite?  

cuz u said bananas was a pussy for not showing up, yet looney wasnt even offering any money

the money has nothing to do with it.  zero.  zip.  zilch.  

the difference here and there is that that fight was supposed to happen.  they were in the same city (at the time) and it was all set.  then bananas bitched out.  so i called him a pussy/bitch/etc.  

if someone here agrees to come down or up or whatever, then they bitch, they will get the same treatment as bananas.  

fair enough

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »
this is a sick thread lol.

my only question is NIK, if you're willing to pay him a grand, why don't you just use it to come to NY?

would be the internet fight of the decade! 8)

ikke

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »

my only question is NIK, if you're willing to pay him a grand, why don't you just use it to come to NY?

I don't know, what if some black guy succesfully infiltrated in a KKK forum and went to a meeting?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »

I don't know, what if some black guy succesfully infiltrated in a KKK forum and went to a meeting?

he would get killed, if he went alone lol.

but i think the state advantage either way would determine the fight.

be real, if Tom went to LA, LIGHTS, Roccy, etc. would be there & it could get ugly quick; same goes for if NIK came to NY, with Tom's boys.

herpes

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »

be real, if Tom went to LA, LIGHTS, Roccy, etc. would be there & it could get ugly quick; same goes for if NIK came to NY, with Tom's boys.

If he came to NY it would be just me, no one else.  See I don't want his money nor do I want to go to LA.  I'm not the one talking all big so I feel I have nothing to prove.  Going to LA is a huge inconvenience for me.  But if Elior is tough and balling he can come to NY and I could spare an hour or two to laugh in his face.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2009, 03:22:47 PM »

If he came to NY it would be just me, no one else.  See I don't want his money nor do I want to go to LA.  I'm not the one talking all big so I feel I have nothing to prove.  Going to LA is a huge inconvenience for me.  But if Elior is tough and balling he can come to NY and I could spare an hour or two to laugh in his face.

i dig it, i dig it.

so basically your counter calling him out. :laugh:

herpes

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

i dig it, i dig it.

so basically your counter calling him out. :laugh:

Actually I have said before he made this post if he really feels he can kick my ass come to NY, he is balling or so he says.  I told him I work on Guy R Brewer Blvd a few blocks from the back entrance of JFK airport off Rockaway Blvd.  It's convenient for him he can meet me and fly home within a day or he could hop the air train to Howard Beach which is where I live now so he can meet me in my neighborhood as well.  But thats beyond the point he can hop the air train to Howard Beach and transfer to the A train and spend a day or two in the city if he wants.  I have nothing to prove but he has a chip on his shoulder.  If he wants to fight he can come to NY and I would be happy to show just me and me alone.  So either can drop the whole tough guy he can kick my ass thing or he can come to Queens.  I have nothing to prove but he feels he does.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2009, 04:25:47 PM »
Howard Beach...John Gotti hood. I done read all that shit. John Gotti...Tom Gotti...r.i.p. Nik