Author Topic: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.  (Read 4622 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 12:29:11 PM »
are you kidding nik, i never admitted it being serious you faggot

i love killing animals and if you cant see the sarcasm there then your really a fucking dumbass

your not gonna jew your way into manipulating eveyone here cus not everyone is weakminded like your stupid friends

why would u joke to floyd about feeling bad for animals to protect ur image on wcc through pm? she obviously took u serious, if yall had a whole convo about it..should i post the whole convo, or are u guna stop lying?

go ahead your only making it worse on yourself when i send orit the pictures of you and links to the threads

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
cant we all just get along?  ??? I guess things wouldnt be interesting and spicy enough for u guys

wed all get along if these idiots werent so bored to the point that their number 1 form of entertainment was to stalk people online

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »
are you kidding nik, i never admitted it being serious you faggot

i love killing animals and if you cant see the sarcasm there then your really a fucking dumbass

your not gonna jew your way into manipulating eveyone here cus not everyone is weakminded like your stupid friends

why would u joke to floyd about feeling bad for animals to protect ur image on wcc through pm? she obviously took u serious, if yall had a whole convo about it..should i post the whole convo, or are u guna stop lying?

go ahead your only making it worse on yourself when i send orit the pictures of you and links to the threads

what do i give a fuck? thats pussy shit. im secure with myself, and id never get back at another person in that sorta way.......but then again, i have balls.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »
Im just gna throw this one out there, saying that u love killing animals is worse in my opinion. lol..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »
everyone knows it was a joke NIK, your the only jew that thinks it wasnt cus your mad at me

anyways i hope Orit doesnt take away your allowance when she sees her weasel of a son thizzed out

:'(

ikke

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »
everyone knows it was a joke NIK, your the only jew that thinks it wasnt cus your mad at me

anyways i hope Orit doesnt take away your allowance when she sees her weasel of a son thizzed out

i'm laughing my ass off here

herpes

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

that is a great pic to send to his mother, your son stoned like there is no tomorrow.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »
look how cracked out he fucking looks

imma tell her he also sniffs coke and not to forget about him sucking dick for X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »

weasel? how can u call someone a weasel when talkin about snitching someone out? LMAO

universe

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
LOL JEREMY YOU'RE SO FCKING DELUSIONAL.

TAKE YOUR SONNING LIKE A MAN.

THIS THREAD IS PURE GARBAGE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »
look how cracked out he fucking looks

imma tell her he also sniffs coke and not to forget about him sucking dick for X

i agree, i do look cracked out in that pic.....but still better than u lookin all nervous standin next to that girl LOL. please post that pic up again

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »
how contradicting

you said just in another thread maybe an hour ago that your open with your parents and that they know some of the shit you do... but yet im snitching you out? how am i if they already know?

im done with you Nik, i didnt even want it to come to this but you asked for it

you keepin taking L's son.....

im not gonna deal with you anymore, im gonna let Orit and Shlomo deal with weather to put your ass in rehab or not

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 12:46:50 PM »
how contradicting

you said just in another thread maybe an hour ago that your open with your parents and that they know some of the shit you do... but yet im snitching you out? how am i if they already know?

im done with you Nik, i didnt even want it to come to this but you asked for it

you keepin taking L's son.....

im not gonna deal with you anymore, im gonna let Orit and Shlomo deal with weather to put your ass in rehab or not

first of all, ur a fag for even prying into my personal life, and deep down inside u know that........but since u already went there, ill tell u what it is. my parents know whatsup with me and all they care for is that i handle my business. you're just a fake muthafucka whos so bored in life that his main form of entertainment is this whole internet shit..for fucks sake, u even interview people on here. but thats not the point..the point is, even lower than all that would be involving peoples families in this internet shit.........i really dont need to explain this anymore, do i?

ps.....u cant put someone in rehab if theyre 18 or over, cuzz

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »
we will see

im gathering up all the links and pics now as we speak so your mother should be recieving an e-mail later today

she may even get a fax but im not sure if i wanna use my fax number yet to send it to her office

you really fucked yourself nik

all cus you wanted to "try" and expose me

haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
we will see

im gathering up all the links and pics now as we speak so your mother should be recieving an e-mail later today

she may even get a fax but im not sure if i wanna use my fax number yet to send it to her office

you really fucked yourself nik

all cus you wanted to "try" and expose me

haha

i would never call ur mom, not even if i could....i can, however, keep clowning u. i think it's quite obvious who the real man is in all this.

and again, u know damn well u were being serious. i even once told u that i was guna post this pm up and u asked me not to ahahaha........and then people thought what u said was so lame that u were just joking, so u conveniently went along with it like the pussy u are

leave my mom out of this and come see me if u truly wanna redeem ur manhood.