Author Topic: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.  (Read 4578 times)

the ghost

Re: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »
Yo AG you know you are the homie, but sending shit to his mom's is weak.  Keep it on the board.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »
yeah keep thinking that and keep making shit up

im done with you

get at me when your mom recieves the e-mail

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
Yo AG you know you are the homie, but sending shit to his mom's is weak.  Keep it on the board.

glad to see we still got people with balls posting here

Kool Beenz

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »

fuck that dont let him jew you to believeing that

cus i swear if it was the other way around he would of done the same fucking thing

he deserves it, for all the shit he talks, the way he acts, the way he thinks he so fucking cool, the way he wears lakers clothes all the time

i known dude forever and for him to betray me and talk shit to me cus the whole board is against him is fucked up,
then "trying" to expose me when he knows its a joke and now he is trying to manipulate people here and make it seem like i wasnt playing around just add fuel to the fire

im going to do it, and i could care less what anyone thinks
hopefully his parents put his ass in rehab and take his computer privileges away

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »
LMFAO @ AG being exposed

You're joking, right NIK?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 01:06:57 PM »
LMFAO @ AG being exposed

You're joking, right NIK?

he wasnt joking, sikotic....ag really is the type of dude who says shit on here just to appear as tough and cool as possible, because he cant appear that way in real life. i warned him that i was gunna post that pm a while ago and he asked me not to LOL

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:08:48 PM by Now_I_Know »

the ghost

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »
Come on now AG.  Talking mad shit on an internet board is a whole lot different that exposing his family to it.  His parents might be nice people that are in no way connected with what their son pops off on a web site.  Why involve them?  True, NIK brings a lot of this stuff upon himself, but sending emails to his mom is some weak snitch type shit.  I have always thought you were a cool dude on here, even back in your young days, but really this is something that ain't right, and you know it.  Is this the only way you can feel like you've won against NIK, I mean come on, he's the second most hated on this board next to Elamo.  Do you really have to take it to his family cause of some BS posts?  Up to you in the end, but just wanted to holler at you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »
Come on now AG.  Talking mad shit on an internet board is a whole lot different that exposing his family to it.  His parents might be nice people that are in no way connected with what their son pops off on a web site.  Why involve them?  True, NIK brings a lot of this stuff upon himself, but sending emails to his mom is some weak snitch type shit.  I have always thought you were a cool dude on here, even back in your young days, but really this is something that ain't right, and you know it.  Is this the only way you can feel like you've won against NIK, I mean come on, he's the second most hated on this board next to Elamo.  Do you really have to take it to his family cause of some BS posts?  Up to you in the end, but just wanted to holler at you.

look at my sig, dude. it pretty much sums it all up.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:12:56 PM by Now_I_Know »

the ghost

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »
you aren't helping yourself much either.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »

i feel you my g, but Nik deserves it, i even stuck up for him and look at how his jew ass repays me

unless he can get over his big ego and apologize and just say the simple word "sorry"
i wont

if he doesnt well Orit will be recieving an e-mail and fax

i have it ready and set up all i got to do is press "send"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »
you aren't helping yourself much either.

ur a down to earth poster, and i respect that..........i know im not helpin myself at all, but at this point, i really dont care. im not guna cater to these punks, if they wanna be on some pussy shit, then so be it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 01:16:39 PM »

i feel you my g, but Nik deserves it, i even stuck up for him and look at how his jew ass repays me

unless he can get over his big ego and apologize and just say the simple word "sorry"
i wont

sorry for what? u told me that i try fronting on this website and i got u back in a manly way......not by calling ur mom, but by posting something that u actually said to prove that ure claims actually were about urself and not me..why cant u do the same?

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

i wont

sorry for what? u told me that i try fronting on this website and i got u back in a manly way......not by calling ur mom, but by posting something that u actually said to prove that ure claims actually were about urself and not me..why cant u do the same?
a manly way hahahaha oh man this shit is hilarious

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »

i wont

a manly way hahahaha oh man this shit is hilarious

right..cuz calling someones mom would be the opposite of manly, my dude

why do lil kids always find everything so funny?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »
who the fuck said the gspot was dead?

it hasnt been this entertaining for ages.  if ever.

sik and ag straight killing it.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.