Author Topic: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.  (Read 4580 times)

the ghost

Re: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »
Both of you two have been banging heads for like 8 years now, and you have actually in a way grown up together.  You both might not appreciate it, but you guys have talked shit, learned about shit, fought and made up more times that countable on here. You guys are a lot alike in many ways.  But that shit good and bad should stay on the board.  Just because over the many thousands of posts you guys have made on here people have been able to get your personal information, that shit ain't right.  

Kool Beenz

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 01:27:05 PM »
Both of you two have been banging heads for like 8 years now, and you have actually in a way grown up together.  You both might not appreciate it, but you guys have talked shit, learned about shit, fought and made up more times that countable on here. You guys are a lot alike in many ways.  But that shit good and bad should stay on the board.  Just because over the many thousands of posts you guys have made on here people have been able to get your personal information, that shit ain't right.  

thats how i thought too
i mean i even told Tom not to send it to his mom, then look how he repays me

Elior deserves it fuck the bullshit

unless he can say sorry

ikke

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 01:29:21 PM »
Come on now AG.  Talking mad shit on an internet board is a whole lot different that exposing his family to it.  His parents might be nice people that are in no way connected with what their son pops off on a web site.  Why involve them?  True, NIK brings a lot of this stuff upon himself, but sending emails to his mom is some weak snitch type shit.  I have always thought you were a cool dude on here, even back in your young days, but really this is something that ain't right, and you know it.  Is this the only way you can feel like you've won against NIK, I mean come on, he's the second most hated on this board next to Elamo.  Do you really have to take it to his family cause of some BS posts?  Up to you in the end, but just wanted to holler at you.

i feel you my g, but Nik deserves it, i even stuck up for him and look at how his jew ass repays me

unless he can get over his big ego and apologize and just say the simple word "sorry"
i wont

if he doesnt well Orit will be recieving an e-mail and fax

i have it ready and set up all i got to do is press "send"

sorry for what? u told me that i try fronting on this website and i got u back in a manly way......not by calling ur mom, but by posting something that u actually said to prove that ure claims actually were about urself and not me..why cant u do the same?
a manly way hahahaha oh man this shit is hilarious

right..cuz calling someones mom would be the opposite of manly, my dude

why do lil kids always find everything so funny?
if we did this to ag you would be laughing harder then everybody else combined

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »

thats how i thought too
i mean i even told Tom not to send it to his mom, then look how he repays me

Elior deserves it fuck the bullshit

unless he can say sorry

if it really were a joke, then u wouldnt even get this worked up over it, u would just chalk it up as me tryna clown and clown me back for it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »
Come on now AG.  Talking mad shit on an internet board is a whole lot different that exposing his family to it.  His parents might be nice people that are in no way connected with what their son pops off on a web site.  Why involve them?  True, NIK brings a lot of this stuff upon himself, but sending emails to his mom is some weak snitch type shit.  I have always thought you were a cool dude on here, even back in your young days, but really this is something that ain't right, and you know it.  Is this the only way you can feel like you've won against NIK, I mean come on, he's the second most hated on this board next to Elamo.  Do you really have to take it to his family cause of some BS posts?  Up to you in the end, but just wanted to holler at you.

i feel you my g, but Nik deserves it, i even stuck up for him and look at how his jew ass repays me

unless he can get over his big ego and apologize and just say the simple word "sorry"
i wont

sorry for what? u told me that i try fronting on this website and i got u back in a manly way......not by calling ur mom, but by posting something that u actually said to prove that ure claims actually were about urself and not me..why cant u do the same?

id mostly laugh about people obsessing over internet beef so much to the point that they get family involved, on the real

ikke

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:58 PM »

i wont

id mostly laugh about people obsessing over internet beef so much to the point that they get family involved, on the real
We only get family involved because you obsess so much over internet beef

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 01:49:41 PM »
^i obsess? it must suck to be 10 years behind mentally when ur only 16.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:53:58 PM by Now_I_Know »

ikke

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »
^i obsess? it must suck to be 10 years behind mentally when ur only 16.
Why do you only attack me on my age?
Let me give you some ammo:I'm a lazy alcoholic whos underachieving at school, still live at home.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 01:54:17 PM »
^good for u

PLANT

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »
NIK, youre a bird...haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2009, 02:19:56 PM »
NIK, youre a bird...haha

u were just praising someone who wanted to call my mom and tell her i do drugs, LMAO. groupie luvvvvvvv

PLANT

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »
NIK, youre a bird...haha

u were just praising someone who wanted to call my mom and tell her i do drugs, LMAO. groupie luvvvvvvv
keep reaching haha its only making you look more pathetic....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »
NIK, youre a bird...haha

keep reaching haha its only making you look more pathetic....

reaching for what, idiot? thats really what just happened. try better methods of nutriding next time, groupie..

Ronny

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009, 02:35:42 PM »
ALL YALL NIGGAS IS PUSSY

Floydness

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »
Im willing to bet money on it that some asshole on here is going to do something really shady...