Author Topic: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.  (Read 4574 times)

Blasphemy

Re: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2009, 03:46:33 PM »
1. How did you get the PMs? Only way you can is if Floydness sent them, and her ass doesn't seem like the type.

2. Given its in qoutes, can you basically say anything in them and call them exposed?

3. Screen Shots (notqoutes) of the entire conversation would be more better...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2009, 03:51:08 PM »
In real life, where I'm from, the last thang a kidd does is talk about anotha man's or kidd's family. That's just off limits. That's shit you learn never to do in 6th grade.

This must be a suburb lifestyle altogether, maybe than, I do - not - know. NOW, all ya'll cool in my book, I don't got problems wit nobody on here. And never enter these kinds of threads, for reasons...but I'm sorry, I gotta say, to pull business this personal is on another level of immaturity. :-\

Clown the poster, cool. Or I should say 'expose' the poster, aight. But to take stuff to immature levels like this...

Sik and Queen is funny, that's one thang, but ya'll taking it to another, another level.

I'ma have to agree, the big motivation behind this, is the screen. Everyone's draws on here would be falling if this was actuality.....if niggas don't like Now_I_Know, aight than, but if he was do this to ya'll, shit wouldn't be cool. He'd be the lowest nigga here. Don't start shit, ya'll can't take. Hopefully ya'll can though and know what's gettin' done. Just sayin'..

Only reason I'm sayin' shit is cuz in reality, off this screen, if half the shit that was said about family, where I'm from, fists knifes and beat downs would be poppin'. This shit ain't a good look. And to take all this over a screen, gotta be hectic, to hold back and ain't able to do nuttin', cuz family, man, violence is just a quick action, it ain't no thought and when ya'll ain't even face to face, I don't know how to suppress emotions.

Unfortunate shit. Don't get me wrong, ya'll do ya'll. Whatever brings ya'll entertainment, and escapism from reality, do you my niggas. If this your fun, so be it. Hey. I'm just sayin', I'm gettin' a lil different vibe from Dubcc now.

ikke

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »
In real life, where I'm from, the last thang a kidd does is talk about anotha man's or kidd's family. That's just off limits. That's shit you learn never to do in 6th grade.

This must be a suburb lifestyle altogether, maybe than, I do - not - know. NOW, all ya'll cool in my book, I don't got problems wit nobody on here. And never enter these kinds of threads, for reasons...but I'm sorry, I gotta say, to pull business this personal is on another level of immaturity. :-\

Clown the poster, cool. Or I should say 'expose' the poster, aight. But to take stuff to immature levels like this...

Sik and Queen is funny, that's one thang, but ya'll taking it to another, another level.

I'ma have to agree, the big motivation behind this, is the screen. Everyone's draws on here would be falling if this was actuality.....if niggas don't like Now_I_Know, aight than, but if he was do this to ya'll, shit wouldn't be cool. He'd be the lowest nigga here. Don't start shit, ya'll can't take. Hopefully ya'll can though and know what's gettin' done. Just sayin'..

Only reason I'm sayin' shit is cuz in reality, off this screen, if half the shit that was said about family, where I'm from, fists knifes and beat downs would be poppin'. This shit ain't a good look. And to take all this over a screen, gotta be hectic, to hold back and ain't able to do nuttin', cuz family, man, violence is just a quick action, it ain't no thought and when ya'll ain't even face to face, I don't know how to suppress emotions.

Unfortunate shit. Don't get me wrong, ya'll do ya'll. Whatever brings ya'll entertainment, and escapism from reality, do you my niggas. If this your fun, so be it. Hey. I'm just sayin', I'm gettin' a lil different vibe from Dubcc now.
where you're from the world was created in 7 days, there is no evolution, a man split the sea in 2, a man lost all he loved because another man had a bet with a bad man and a man cured diseases without medicine and resurected himself. :P

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »

where you're from the world was created in 7 days, there is no evolution, a man split the sea in 2, a man lost all he loved because another man had a bet with a bad man and a man cured diseases without medicine and resurected himself. :P
And yeah, becuz of THAT, nobody hits the home front of family. And this point of view ain't coming from the cul-de-sac of Deerfeild Drive in Colorado. This point of view's coming from the lifestyle of some ya'll idolize, and wanna represent, seeing we on a Hip Hop Message board.

:P

Just sayin'.

the ghost

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2009, 04:11:20 PM »
Props QT.  You always keep shit real.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »
QT, you speak some real shit.  but this isnt real life.  and this isnt being done to you, me, or anyone else who causes shit.  this is being done to nik.  the "center" of this forum.  he brings it on himself with all the shit talking and all the "holier than thou" shit he speaks.  

he acts as if everyone here is a looser....yet he has (by far) the most posts on here!!  he has been here since this place started and acts like his shit doesnt stink.  i dont know if this is how he acts in real life...people close to him have said that he is different in person, but then nik says he is the same.  so who knows?

all i know is that is someone got our personal info, and i mean yours, mine, anyone who isnt IN with all this 'beef', then nothing would happen.  nothing at all.  niks info gets out there and....

"you reap what you sow"

you invite hate and drama, then you will get hate and drama.  you a cool person (like yourself, qt), then you get treated as such.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »
QT, you speak some real shit.  but this isnt real life.  and this isnt being done to you, me, or anyone else who causes shit.  this is being done to nik.  the "center" of this forum.  he brings it on himself with all the shit talking and all the "holier than thou" shit he speaks.  

he acts as if everyone here is a looser....yet he has (by far) the most posts on here!!  he has been here since this place started and acts like his shit doesnt stink.  i dont know if this is how he acts in real life...people close to him have said that he is different in person, but then nik says he is the same.  so who knows?

all i know is that is someone got our personal info, and i mean yours, mine, anyone who isnt IN with all this 'beef', then nothing would happen.  nothing at all.  niks info gets out there and....

"you reap what you sow"

you invite hate and drama, then you will get hate and drama.  you a cool person (like yourself, qt), then you get treated as such.  

first time I saw his post count my jaw dropped.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »

"you reap what you sow"

And that's allllll true shit. But I'm just sayin' there is a line. And I don't know shit seems a lil childish. That's all. Hey, such is life. Just stated all a nigga felt. Cuz I think family is a no go. I don't know.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »

"you reap what you sow"

dats wazzzup

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »
Niggas gotta do, what they gotta do, I guess.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »
1. How did you get the PMs? Only way you can is if Floydness sent them, and her ass doesn't seem like the type.

2. Given its in qoutes, can you basically say anything in them and call them exposed?

3. Screen Shots (notqoutes) of the entire conversation would be more better...

LOL@thinkin i cant get pms from floydness :stupid:

i do have screenshots and even proof that he wasnt joking when he said that, but itll just cause ag to get butthurt when i post it and do some gay shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »

uve grown up on this site, my dude.......u speak the quiet truth, good looks 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »
QT, you speak some real shit.  but this isnt real life.  and this isnt being done to you, me, or anyone else who causes shit.  this is being done to nik.  the "center" of this forum.  he brings it on himself with all the shit talking and all the "holier than thou" shit he speaks. 

he acts as if everyone here is a looser....yet he has (by far) the most posts on here!!  he has been here since this place started and acts like his shit doesnt stink.  i dont know if this is how he acts in real life...people close to him have said that he is different in person, but then nik says he is the same.  so who knows?

all i know is that is someone got our personal info, and i mean yours, mine, anyone who isnt IN with all this 'beef', then nothing would happen.  nothing at all.  niks info gets out there and....

"you reap what you sow"

you invite hate and drama, then you will get hate and drama.  you a cool person (like yourself, qt), then you get treated as such. 

LOL..............and yall act like im so outrageous, what have i really done or said to act "holier than thou"? im just confident in myself, and people dont like it. sure, i might act cocky from time to time, but i try to keep shit as real as possible, and i get a lot of hate here, so its hard not to always sound like ur talkin shit when a good portion of the forum is on ur nuts due to the fact that they have some imaginary picture of your life thought up in their head................  which, might i add, is far off from the person i really am, in reality........but thats getting too deep into it. even if i did act ridiculous to the point where i was doin nothin but talkin shit to fools, there is STILL no excuse for doing the bitch shit that was talked about in this thread...........PeACe
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:40:54 PM by Now_I_Know »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2009, 04:48:03 PM »

uve grown up on this site, my dude.......u speak the quiet truth, good looks 8)

Thought it should to be said. Don't know.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2009, 04:49:53 PM »
lol@nik showing us how much of an obsessed fag he still is