Author Topic: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.  (Read 4575 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »
In real life, where I'm from, the last thang a kidd does is talk about anotha man's or kidd's family. That's just off limits. That's shit you learn never to do in 6th grade.

This must be a suburb lifestyle altogether, maybe than, I do - not - know. NOW, all ya'll cool in my book, I don't got problems wit nobody on here. And never enter these kinds of threads, for reasons...but I'm sorry, I gotta say, to pull business this personal is on another level of immaturity. :-\

Clown the poster, cool. Or I should say 'expose' the poster, aight. But to take stuff to immature levels like this...

Sik and Queen is funny, that's one thang, but ya'll taking it to another, another level.

I'ma have to agree, the big motivation behind this, is the screen. Everyone's draws on here would be falling if this was actuality.....if niggas don't like Now_I_Know, aight than, but if he was do this to ya'll, shit wouldn't be cool. He'd be the lowest nigga here. Don't start shit, ya'll can't take. Hopefully ya'll can though and know what's gettin' done. Just sayin'..

Only reason I'm sayin' shit is cuz in reality, off this screen, if half the shit that was said about family, where I'm from, fists knifes and beat downs would be poppin'. This shit ain't a good look. And to take all this over a screen, gotta be hectic, to hold back and ain't able to do nuttin', cuz family, man, violence is just a quick action, it ain't no thought and when ya'll ain't even face to face, I don't know how to suppress emotions.

Unfortunate shit. Don't get me wrong, ya'll do ya'll. Whatever brings ya'll entertainment, and escapism from reality, do you my niggas. If this your fun, so be it. Hey. I'm just sayin', I'm gettin' a lil different vibe from Dubcc now.

uve grown up on this site, my dude.......u speak the quiet truth, good looks 8)

Thought it should to be said. Don't know.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2009, 04:51:04 PM »
lol@nik showing us how much of an obsessed fag he still is

u do realize im being stalked, right? people on this site are talkin about callin my mom. callin me obsessed is pretty ironic at the moment.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2009, 05:00:22 PM »
by making threads your just feeding it lol...if thats what you want, be my guest. but thats why i dont like posting here.....cause its a buncha FAGNERDS,

ikke

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »

u do realize im being stalked, right? people on this site are talkin about callin my mom. callin me obsessed is pretty ironic at the moment.
you do realize this is all out of boredom?
somebody saw your adress and copy pasted some of it in google...

nobody here would search for your adress or something...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »
lol id like to know how yall got a pic of his moms hahahaa

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »
QT, you speak some real shit.  but this isnt real life.  and this isnt being done to you, me, or anyone else who causes shit.  this is being done to nik.  the "center" of this forum.  he brings it on himself with all the shit talking and all the "holier than thou" shit he speaks.  

he acts as if everyone here is a looser....yet he has (by far) the most posts on here!!  he has been here since this place started and acts like his shit doesnt stink.  i dont know if this is how he acts in real life...people close to him have said that he is different in person, but then nik says he is the same.  so who knows?

all i know is that is someone got our personal info, and i mean yours, mine, anyone who isnt IN with all this 'beef', then nothing would happen.  nothing at all.  niks info gets out there and....

"you reap what you sow"

you invite hate and drama, then you will get hate and drama.  you a cool person (like yourself, qt), then you get treated as such.  

LOL..............and yall act like im so outrageous, what have i really done or said to act "holier than thou"? im just confident in myself, and people dont like it. sure, i might act cocky from time to time, but i try to keep shit as real as possible, and i get a lot of hate here, so its hard not to always sound like ur talkin shit when a good portion of the forum is on ur nuts due to the fact that they have some imaginary picture of your life thought up in their head................  which, might i add, is far off from the person i really am, in reality........but thats getting too deep into it. even if i did act ridiculous to the point where i was doin nothin but talkin shit to fools, there is STILL no excuse for doing the bitch shit that was talked about in this thread...........PeACe

nik, you love the attention you get.  simple as that.  if you didnt you wouldnt get so upset when someone talks shit.  people have talked shit about me on here plenty of times...and i may go at it with that person for a couple posts but i never let the shit run for more than a day.  

youve been at this for what? more than a couple of years?  and you still feed into it.  you may not love all the attention, and you certainly cant be happy about whats going down today, but you do bring it on yourself.  you do see that, dont you?  

and yeah, you can say you have "dick riders", but if you didnt respond to them or acknowledge them, what would happen?  they would stop all the nut riding.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2009, 05:05:54 PM »

actually, somebody did search for my address and thats how this whole thing started LOL

ikke

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »
Queen got more mental then usual and she posted LAMB's personal info becuase she saved it from when Big B (i think) posted it.
Then somebody googled some of the data and some site which had NIKS mother on it showed up, then somebody posted the link.

actually, somebody did search for my address and thats how this whole thing started LOL
Who? I'm sure you made a mistake of telling one person a while back and they saved it untill you insulted him/her and then he/she posted it up or send it to other people.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2009, 05:10:06 PM »
QT, you speak some real shit.  but this isnt real life.  and this isnt being done to you, me, or anyone else who causes shit.  this is being done to nik.  the "center" of this forum.  he brings it on himself with all the shit talking and all the "holier than thou" shit he speaks.  

he acts as if everyone here is a looser....yet he has (by far) the most posts on here!!  he has been here since this place started and acts like his shit doesnt stink.  i dont know if this is how he acts in real life...people close to him have said that he is different in person, but then nik says he is the same.  so who knows?

all i know is that is someone got our personal info, and i mean yours, mine, anyone who isnt IN with all this 'beef', then nothing would happen.  nothing at all.  niks info gets out there and....

"you reap what you sow"

you invite hate and drama, then you will get hate and drama.  you a cool person (like yourself, qt), then you get treated as such.  

LOL..............and yall act like im so outrageous, what have i really done or said to act "holier than thou"? im just confident in myself, and people dont like it. sure, i might act cocky from time to time, but i try to keep shit as real as possible, and i get a lot of hate here, so its hard not to always sound like ur talkin shit when a good portion of the forum is on ur nuts due to the fact that they have some imaginary picture of your life thought up in their head................  which, might i add, is far off from the person i really am, in reality........but thats getting too deep into it. even if i did act ridiculous to the point where i was doin nothin but talkin shit to fools, there is STILL no excuse for doing the bitch shit that was talked about in this thread...........PeACe

nik, you love the attention you get.  simple as that.  if you didnt you wouldnt get so upset when someone talks shit.  people have talked shit about me on here plenty of times...and i may go at it with that person for a couple posts but i never let the shit run for more than a day.  

youve been at this for what? more than a couple of years?  and you still feed into it.  you may not love all the attention, and you certainly cant be happy about whats going down today, but you do bring it on yourself.  you do see that, dont you?  

and yeah, you can say you have "dick riders", but if you didnt respond to them or acknowledge them, what would happen?  they would stop all the nut riding.  

i shouldnt respond, but i like talkin shit when people ride my nuts......it doesnt upset me, i just see them as losers for being on another dudes jock so hard, but yea, i am pretty dumb for respondin to my fanclub all the time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »
Queen got more mental then usual and she posted LAMB's personal info becuase she saved it from when Big B (i think) posted it.
Then somebody googled some of the data and some site which had NIKS mother on it showed up, then somebody posted the link.

Who? I'm sure you made a mistake of telling one person a while back and they saved it untill you insulted him/her and then he/she posted it up or send it to other people.

big b is the one who looked up my address and all that

ikke

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2009, 05:13:04 PM »

you or one of your homies probally told him...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »

you or one of your homies probally told him...

not really

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »
W eshould stop all the fighting and realize that this is all Queen Sikotic's fault. Thanks Croc Cunt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »
wow this has to be one of the softest "exposed" theads ever... softer than nerf

Kool Beenz

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
its just funny to me how NIK tried to use his manipulating jew skills to convince yall i wasnt kidding with floyd

then it backfired on him and i got him to apologize

i keep on winning because i have something that NIK doesnt

and thats Jesus by my side....