Author Topic: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.  (Read 4576 times)

Sikotic™

Re: AG EXPOSED!....For bein the fakeass pussy that he is.
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2009, 07:00:22 PM »
its just funny to me how NIK tried to use his manipulating jew skills to convince yall i wasnt kidding with floyd

then it backfired on him and i got him to apologize

i keep on winning because i have something that NIK doesnt

and thats Jesus by my side....
Even if you weren't, I wouldn't put that in the exposed category.

That's like me being clowned for lying about how much I loved Queen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2009, 07:09:45 PM »
its just funny to me how NIK tried to use his manipulating jew skills to convince yall i wasnt kidding with floyd

true

Roccy

« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2009, 07:39:59 PM »
only a pussy like ag would do some bitch shit like this, if that shit wasn't true you wouldnt get so worked up.

how it really goes down..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
weakass thread. I don't see any exposure

But lol @ AG wanting an apology

calling someone's mom is a snitch move, even if its nik.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2009, 08:02:46 PM »

ag, do u want me to post up the shit that proves u werent joking? we discussed this whole episode via pm, if u dont remember, when i warned u i was guna post this. LOL

and if u dont remember, i even got u to apologize for talkin shit just so that i wouldnt post this, remember that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »

how is it not exposing him if he admits that he puts up a front on this board to appear cooler? LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »
Im not taking sides really on this one. But NIK, how come youre trying so hard to hide your raver lifestyle from your mom?  Youre a grown man. If youre ashamed of what you do...maybe you shouldnt do it. If youre not ashamed, then you would just tel AG to fuck off and send the email.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »
Im not taking sides really on this one. But NIK, how come youre trying so hard to hide your raver lifestyle from your mom?  Youre a grown man. If youre ashamed of what you do...maybe you shouldnt do it. If youre not ashamed, then you would just tel AG to fuck off and send the email.

im not hiding shit, i already stated that my moms already knows i go to raves and have fucked with thizz....its the principle behind it that is disappointing, more than anything.

« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

im not hiding shit, i already stated that my moms already knows i go to raves and have fucked with thizz....its the principle behind it that is disappointing, more than anything.

I guess.  I mean, myself, I aint really with fuckin with peoples families on here.  But you know that most people dont sympathize with you on here cus they know that youd think the shit was funny if it was happenin to someone else.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

I guess.  I mean, myself, I aint really with fuckin with peoples families on here.  But you know that most people dont sympathize with you on here cus they know that youd think the shit was funny if it was happenin to someone else.

i know where to draw the line

Muhfukka

« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

i know where to draw the line
yeah when its your bitch ass family. fuckin kike

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2009, 08:20:38 PM »
it's funny because if nik didnt have such a big internet ego he could end this shit by bowing down an admitting he got owned

« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2009, 08:24:51 PM »
it's funny because if nik didnt have such a big internet ego he could end this shit by bowing down an admitting he got owned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2009, 08:25:35 PM »

in what way is me getting my nuts ridden like no other the same as getting owned? explain...if people are so obsessed with me to the point where they track down my personal info and get my family involved, in what way am i getting exposed? thats just getting stalked, my dude. learn the difference.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2009, 08:27:54 PM »
you keep proving my point dumbfuck. you saying everyone is obsessed with that fat bitch queen? i seriously doubt it. its just amusing as hell