Author Topic: Apologize NIK  (Read 1268 times)

Kool Beenz

Apologize NIK
« on: September 25, 2009, 01:07:55 PM »
all you have to do is say "sorry" nothing else

just say sorry and i wont send the links/pics to your mother or fax her the pics either

its 3:05pm here in my time

if i dont get just a simple "sorry" and you stall and talk shit then im sending it by 4:05

you  have one hour to think about it

Floydness

Re: Apologize NIK
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »
on NIKs behaf, im sorry. LOL there can we all just settle this and have a great weekend?  :cheers:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 01:10:33 PM »
no i want to hear it from niki

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 01:21:44 PM »
sorry for what? LMAO. for u tryna claim that i front on wcc and me proving that it's actually the other way around?

say sorry for lying, dude. u know whatsup........if ur guna be on some pussy shit, then handle that. but im tellin u, man-to-man, that shit is lower than low, and u know it. u really losing that much sleep over me? if u are, then get me back in a respectable way, dont stoop to the level of fags and snitches...........PeACe

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 01:22:42 PM »
what im trying to prove here is that NIK says "oh you care so much what the board thinks of you blah blah" and bullshit like that when i was obviously kidding with you in that PM floyd

thats such a hypocritical thing to say cus he cares so much of what the board thinks of him he wont simply say "sorry" because his ego wont let him.

i mean im really serious.... i have it all made out... all the cracked out pics. the full story behind his drug abuse. quotes of him saying how good thizzing is....

all i have to do is press send but i will gladly close out the e-mail, and put all this behind us if he can simply say "sorry"

i wont even rub it in dudes face ill just on and make everything back to normal and drop the whole situation... if Elior can simply say "sorry"

but if he wants to be dick about it then the e-mail will be sent

ikke

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »

just say sorry and i wont send the links/pics to your mother or fax her the pics either

if i dont get just a simple "sorry" and you stall and talk shit then im sending it by 4:05

AG don't be an asshole, it won't be amusing if we don't see the orits reaction!
WE either need to hack the computer when she's reading the emails or get a man on the inside.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »
i wasent lying about anything

and i want you to say sorry for trying to expose me when i had your back earlier

all it takes is a simple sorry nik... you have about 40 minutes left

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »

WE either need to hack the computer when she's reading the emails or get a man on the inside.

please believe if Orit replys to the e-mail

dubcc will see it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 01:26:22 PM »
what im trying to prove here is that NIK says "oh you care so much what the board thinks of you blah blah" and bullshit like that when i was obviously kidding with you in that PM floyd

thats such a hypocritical thing to say cus he cares so much of what the board thinks of him he wont simply say "sorry" because his ego wont let him.

i mean im really serious.... i have it all made out... all the cracked out pics. the full story behind his drug abuse. quotes of him saying how good thizzing is....

all i have to do is press send but i will gladly close out the e-mail, and put all this behind us if he can simply say "sorry"

i wont even rub it in dudes face ill just on and make everything back to normal and drop the whole situation... if Elior can simply say "sorry"

but if he wants to be dick about it then the e-mail will be sent

i dont owe u an apology, and u acting like a girl for asking for one. i did to u what u did to me, and u couldnt handle it, so now ur taking it to another level. just realize what ur doing LOL. i dont mind the email being sent out. to me, it's more about the principle then the actual email..i duno how anyone on this site will respect u after doing something so low and stooping to the level of a snitch, but then again, this is wcc, so, yea

ikke

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »

please believe if Orit replys to the e-mail

dubcc will see it
I don't like if's I like facts

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »
ahh nik was about to apologize and i was gonna delete the e-mail
glad i didnt

what happend nik you backed out of apologizing?

i would of gladly accepted it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »
glad i didnt

i pmed it to u, since it was an apology for u and not wcc

do u really need wcc to see it to feel more secure? keep provin my point, homie LOL

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 01:36:35 PM »
lmaoooooo

ikke

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »
glad i didnt

I'm on your side but why did you prntscrn that post?