Author Topic: Apologize NIK  (Read 1275 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Apologize NIK
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 01:54:28 PM »
LMAO!!!!!

i say you still send it for the comedic value.  

u do realize that life goes beyond comedic value, right?

so?  this isnt my life we're talking about.  i could give two fucks dipped in shit what the outcome of all this will be...its hilarious.   and only the people with a tampon in their pussy or the "victims" dont find it funny.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

the ghost

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 01:54:50 PM »
Props to young AG and NIK 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 01:57:50 PM »
LMAO!!!!!

i say you still send it for the comedic value.  

u do realize that life goes beyond comedic value, right?

so?  this isnt my life we're talking about.  i could give two fucks dipped in shit what the outcome of all this will be...its hilarious.   and only the people with a tampon in their pussy or the "victims" dont find it funny.  

but u at least see how it's on some bitch-made shit to call someones mom to snitch on em cuz they clowned u, right?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 01:58:44 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
its only a matter of time before someone goes through with this

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »
Nik getting a dose of karma for acting like an asshole all the time.

And ur tryin to clown ag, but ironically u don't wanna post it on here because ur tuff guy image will be forever tarnished.

see thats what made me drive to this point
he thought i was serious telling floyd that but he didnt even wanna apologize publicly cus of what the dub would think of him

but now that its all said and done, im done with this and im dropping it.

NIKs my net homie, he just needed to learn some life experience today.
i grew up with this dude on this forum along with many other people

we will just add this to the dubcc classic archives

all i learned today was how pathetically low some of the members here can get over obsession. i mean, i knew yall could get lame, but my God!

honestly, ag, u can be a cool dude, i just think u try too hard and care too much about what people think sometimes, thats all..........PeACe

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »
i thought you said your parents knew and were cool with everything as long as you handle your shit?  

is it really snitching if they already know?  sure, they might not like seeing you in that state, but they know you smoke and pop e......

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »
i think even more than his pussy drug use, his parents will be disguisted by how hard he tries to make himself look cool on here. shit when they see his post count and how much time hes wasted on here they should disown him

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »
now all in all im glad this is kinda squashed, but NIK you do realise that may be the worst apology ever lmao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 02:08:59 PM »
i thought you said your parents knew and were cool with everything as long as you handle your shit?   

is it really snitching if they already know?  sure, they might not like seeing you in that state, but they know you smoke and pop e......

like i said, it's the principle behind it that makes it low, not whether he's snitching or not

ikke

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »

is it really snitching if they already know?  sure, they might not like seeing you in that state, but they know you smoke and pop e......

like i said, it's the principle behind it that makes it low, not whether he's snitching or not
snitching? you can't call this snitching...
worst case scenario is that you'll get into a minor argument with your parents, which you should have had before...

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »
LMAO this shit is crazy!! NIK was OWNED so hard by his mom showing up on DubCC now hes apologizing for shit hahaha wtf LOLLL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »

worst case scenario is that you'll get into a minor argument with your parents, which you should have had before...

do u know what a principle is? let me explain it for the younger crowd.........the idea of calling someones mom when u get in an argument (regardless what the reasoning may be) is extremely homosexual and bitch-made. do u get that yet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 02:14:54 PM »
LMAO this shit is crazy!! NIK was OWNED so hard by his mom showing up on DubCC now hes apologizing for shit hahaha wtf LOLLL

LOL u guys want me sooooooo badly to be "OWNED"............it says a lot about my groupies and how much sleep theyre losing over me

PLANT, ur still the same guy who welched out of a bet with me on this site..........just another bitch

ikke

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »

do u know what a principle is? let me explain it for the younger crowd.........the idea of calling someones mom when u get in an argument (regardless what the reasoning may be) is extremely homosexual and bitch-made. do u get that yet?
I'm drunk right now I only read 'snitch'