Author Topic: Apologize NIK  (Read 1232 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Apologize NIK
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »
i thought you said your parents knew and were cool with everything as long as you handle your shit?   

is it really snitching if they already know?  sure, they might not like seeing you in that state, but they know you smoke and pop e......

like i said, it's the principle behind it that makes it low, not whether he's snitching or not
snitching? you can't call this snitching...
worst case scenario is that you'll get into a minor argument with your parents, which you should have had before...

do u know what a principle is? let me explain it for the younger crowd.........the idea of calling someones mom when u get in an argument (regardless what the reasoning may be) is extremely homosexual and bitch-made. do u get that yet?
I'm drunk right now I only read 'snitch'

u are also retarded, because i didnt even type snitch in that whole post

ikke

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »
i thought you said your parents knew and were cool with everything as long as you handle your shit?   

is it really snitching if they already know?  sure, they might not like seeing you in that state, but they know you smoke and pop e......

like i said, it's the principle behind it that makes it low, not whether he's snitching or not
worst case scenario is that you'll get into a minor argument with your parents, which you should have had before...

do u know what a principle is? let me explain it for the younger crowd.........the idea of calling someones mom when u get in an argument (regardless what the reasoning may be) is extremely homosexual and bitch-made. do u get that yet?

In the post before that you idiot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

being young is not an excuse for being dumb.........................why would u quote that post if u were talkin about the post before?  i know why ur father hates u.

ikke

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »

being young is not an excuse for being dumb.........................why would u quote that post if u were talkin about the post before?  i know why ur father hates u.
because you thought you needed to explain something about the original post

Ronny

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »
YALL NIGGAS IS PUTTIN YOUR GUARDS DOWN TALKIN BOUT FAMILY FUCK THAT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »

im just saying, ikke.....even for being 16, ur still pretty dumb

ikke

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 05:09:54 PM »

im just saying, ikke.....even for being 16, ur still pretty dumb drunk
fixed

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 06:22:47 PM »
Damn, this was some stand off shit. LOL.....the suspense.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »

i can't complain about dubcc being boring anymore  :cheers:

ikke

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 09:33:51 PM »

probally a short lived peak, it's already boring again

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »

na, i have the feeling this will be going on till the end of 09....

we havent heard the last of queen...

and people been fucking with nik forever...they just upped (or lowered) the bar......

this shit is just getting started!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 09:43:27 PM »
well it will kind of end when the jews mom sees this and grounds him

ikke

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2009, 09:45:03 PM »

na, i have the feeling this will be going on till the end of 09....

we havent heard the last of queen...

and people been fucking with nik forever...they just upped (or lowered) the bar......

this shit is just getting started!
they've been clowning Nik for 8 years?
1) Why haven't they ran out of material?
2) Is he gettings kicks from all this attention.
3) If he isn't getting a kick from all this hate, why is he still here?
4) Why did he bring his personal life on here if all the people did here was clown on him?
5) Why aren't the people tired of clowning him?

ikke

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »
well it will kind of end when the jews mom sees this and grounds him
nah, his parents will have a long talk with him, asking him if he gets bullied and why he tried those drugs.
And he won't be allowed to  come back here or hang out with Lights, Roccy or Floyd because they're bad influences on him.

Roccy

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »
now Ag is never coming to LA, LOL
how it really goes down..