Author Topic: yo overseer! let's get these emoticons added.  (Read 650 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: yo overseer! let's get these emoticons added.
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

JAZ

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
ok.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »
LMAO @ Ikke owning NIK

herpes

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »
Elior I never posted in the official post your pic thread lmfao.  Say whatever you want I never have gone hunting for old quotes or pics of you lmfao.  Talk about being on someones nuts lmfao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »
LMAO @ Ikke owning NIK

LOL. u know ur desperate when u use a little kid as a scapegoat :-X

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »
quit your bitching

AG, your pictures aren't funny enough for me to edit them in photoshop.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 05:08:58 PM »
Elior I never posted in the official post your pic thread lmfao.  Say whatever you want I never have gone hunting for old quotes or pics of you lmfao.  Talk about being on someones nuts lmfao

it was the thread LIGHTS made for posting ur pics, and i knew exactly where it was, porky. dont get mad cuz u look like u got a 6th degree sun burn on your whole face.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »
quit your bitching

AG, your pictures aren't funny enough for me to edit them in photoshop.

damn you suck

herpes

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »

it was the thread LIGHTS made for posting ur pics, and i knew exactly where it was, porky. dont get mad cuz u look like u got a 6th degree sun burn on your whole face.

So you remember what topics my pics are posted in lmfao.  You talk shit about others but you're no better elior.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »

So you remember what topics my pics are posted in lmfao.  You talk shit about others but you're no better elior.

you are such a dumb muthafucka, man...u try so hard to ride my nuts, it's ridiculous. i am so glad i am not like any of you groupie ass fruitcakes, i swear to God.

honestly, the fuckin picture was in a thread where everyone posted their pic. finding that thread was a matter of seconds. now, the fact that you try riding my nuts over that when ur online geek crew clearly takes precious time to actually stalk pics of me from other websites to take even more time to photoshop em, amongst other nerdesque behavior only goes to show what a fakin ass punk u are.come see me, u little pussy