Author Topic: YOU KNOW SHIT IS FUCKED UP WHEN...  (Read 355 times)

universe

YOU KNOW SHIT IS FUCKED UP WHEN...
« on: September 25, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »

I FEEL SORRY FOR JEREMY.

NO ONE SHOULD BE GETTING OWNED BY AG.

JEREMY YOU'RE NOT IN MY LEAGUE ANYMORE AFTER THAT FALSE AG EXPOSED THREAD.

THEN ATTEMPTING TO DIVERT ATTENTION TO THE HOMIE SIKOTIC.

YOU WENT FROM A POTHOLE TO A SINKHOLE :laugh:

HAVING FLOYD BACK YOU UP ISN'T HELPING EITHER.

Reprise91

Re: YOU KNOW SHIT IS FUCKED UP WHEN...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »

HAVING FLOYD BACK YOU UP ISN'T HELPING EITHER.

Fucc floyd.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:34:35 PM »
Even if it was a job at me, It's no big deal. His ex already admitted she finds my voice sexy  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 07:40:44 PM »
KAIN, ur the least relevant person on this site and u try so hard to matter LMAO

gtfo...the ag exposed thread was not false by a long shot, he even apologized to me in a previous thread when i warned him that i was guna post it, and ur stupid ass is fallin for him claiming it was a joke. i mean, ag is the same guy who made the "im quitin this bangin shit for real" thread, why would u even doubt he puts up a front on this site?

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »
theres a photo of sikotic about to fuck your mom for judas sake

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 07:44:36 PM »

which only proves how much dedication to me there is on this site. LOL@being proud of ur groupie status.

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »

which only proves how much dedication to me there is on this site. LOL@being proud of ur groupie status.
groupie status? im laughing a a photo of the homie sikotic about to fuck your mom, i didnt even make that shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »

groupie status?

yes, groupie status. your avatar is my mom, ur sig is an anti-jew logo (apparently dedicated to me), and u have a quote of mine in there as well. groupie status, muhfukka. LMAO@the delusion u live in

universe

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 07:53:28 PM »
NIK YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON THIS SITE AND YOU'RE ATTEMPTED TO EXPOSE AG FOR NOT BEING A TUFF GUY :(

NOT RELEVANT ON FORUM I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT = WIN
YOU'RE A FRAUD A FORUM CLOWN AND ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE YOUR BITCH IS DUD AND MOM IS HOT  = L

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »
NIK YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON THIS SITE AND YOU'RE ATTEMPTED TO EXPOSE AG FOR NOT BEING A TUFF GUY :(

YOU'RE A FRAUD A FORUM CLOWN AND ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE YOUR BITCH IS DUD AND MOM IS HOT  = L

im a fraud, yet i offered any of the pussies who "owned" me (aka stalked me and did some bitch-made shit cuz i clowned them) a grand to come see me....right KAIN. the only person taking L's is you, trying so hard to be relevant in all this when ur just a square ass spectator LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 07:59:47 PM »
your avatar is my mom, ur sig is an anti-jew logo (apparently dedicated to me), and u have a quote of mine in there as well. groupie status, muhfukka. LMAO@the delusion u live in
well my name on here is mother fucker so its only appropriate, jews are a lowly and inferior race so that has to be out there, and that quote is fucking funny. dont cry to me because you get offended

universe

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 08:04:26 PM »

im a fraud, yet i offered any of the pussies who "owned" me (aka stalked me and did some bitch-made shit cuz i clowned them) a grand to come see me....right KAIN. the only person taking L's is you, trying so hard to be relevant in all this when ur just a square ass spectator LOL

LOL NIK SOMEONE PM'ED ME AT 'E PIFF' TELLING ME YOU WERE TAKING LOSSES.

SO I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP ON WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON.

YEAH I WANT TO BE RELAVENT ON DUBCC SO BAD, I CREATED MY OWN FORUM ::) THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT THAT I DIDN'T POST PICS OF YOUR SISTER ;)

GETTING YOU ANGRY ENOUGH TO PUT UP A GRAND WAS THE VICTORY NIKCC ETC... NEEDED, LOL YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »

LOL NIK SOMEONE PM'ED ME AT 'E PIFF' TELLING ME YOU WERE TAKING LOSSES.

SO I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP ON WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON.

YEAH I WANT TO BE RELAVENT ON DUBCC SO BAD, I CREATED MY OWN FORUM ::) THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT THAT I DIDN'T POST PICS OF YOUR SISTER ;)

GETTING YOU ANGRY ENOUGH TO PUT UP A GRAND WAS THE VICTORY NIKCC ETC... NEEDED, LOL YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.

anyone who wouldnt try to do something about the stalker status shit that went on is as square as u

universe

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 08:14:14 PM »
I LOVE YOU NIK, WANT TO MEET UP IN THE OC FOR SOME PIE ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »
I LOVE YOU NIK, WANT TO MEET UP IN THE OC FOR SOME PIE ?

im down 4 a blunt