Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3851 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2012, 12:56:19 AM »
we can only hope

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2012, 12:59:02 AM »
Elior why don't you just give up and realized how stupid you sound?

Preach, Messiah.

If I, The Jewish Messiah, cannot get through the boy, then all hope is lost for him

Sccit

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2012, 02:37:45 AM »
no, i dont think hack is gay, cham...only u.

and i dont recall ever calling u a "wigger" either

No, no. Everyone who has ever gotten into an argument with you has been called "gay" or "a faggot" at some point, multiple times.

& no, when you discovered my near baby pic that you thought would "be the end of me" (lmao), with the collar popped & the fitted, your first batch of failure jokes was that I was a "wigger", which shifted into "Justin Bieber", then I think it was $oCal who said "lesbian", then you just jacked that & rode with it & have told yourself that you "truly think with all your heart & soul" that I'm gay lmao.

I mean, I'm not doing the Petey "NIK, I'm talking to you at a respectable level for the first time in your entire life, so just admit what I'm saying is true; I understand you" voice, so you likely won't admit this, but it's clear to me & likely everyone that if I looked like you or some fag Jew fuck that you woulda just rode the "you're such a wigger thing. No, really, I go to bed at night & before I fall asleep, I chuckle to myself laughing that you think you're black". I feel like you have to ride that though just to convince yourself that there are PLENTY of other gays out there & your brother being fucking creepy is perfectly normal. Well, at the end of the day, it's really not. That's fucking weird & you know it & you'll respond to this, likely dodging the topic of your brother completely out of your insecurity of living with a faggot.

biebs...wtf does my brother have to do with you being gay? stop babblin on, no one wants to read ur gayass essays filled with lies and desperation, son

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »

No, no. Everyone who has ever gotten into an argument with you has been called "gay" or "a faggot" at some point, multiple times.

& no, when you discovered my near baby pic that you thought would "be the end of me" (lmao), with the collar popped & the fitted, your first batch of failure jokes was that I was a "wigger", which shifted into "Justin Bieber", then I think it was $oCal who said "lesbian", then you just jacked that & rode with it & have told yourself that you "truly think with all your heart & soul" that I'm gay lmao.

I mean, I'm not doing the Petey "NIK, I'm talking to you at a respectable level for the first time in your entire life, so just admit what I'm saying is true; I understand you" voice, so you likely won't admit this, but it's clear to me & likely everyone that if I looked like you or some fag Jew fuck that you woulda just rode the "you're such a wigger thing. No, really, I go to bed at night & before I fall asleep, I chuckle to myself laughing that you think you're black". I feel like you have to ride that though just to convince yourself that there are PLENTY of other gays out there & your brother being fucking creepy is perfectly normal. Well, at the end of the day, it's really not. That's fucking weird & you know it & you'll respond to this, likely dodging the topic of your brother completely out of your insecurity of living with a faggot.

biebs...wtf does my brother have to do with you being gay? stop babblin on, no one wants to read ur gayass essays filled with lies and desperation, son

Perhaps you're right. But it's not for this group of people to read you always refer to. It's for you. & you can say "I'm telling you man, nobody here wants to read that shit", like I said, probably true. But above all, you REALLY don't want to read it.

Face it, kid. When I make up lies about you, you RUN to call me out on it. I can't count to fifteen before I see you've responded pointing out "lies". Not this time around, you just know it's the flat out truth.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2012, 01:42:37 PM »
lmao think of all the wasted words in all these threads through out the past year and some change.

if yall focused that energy yall could have like five double LP rap albums worth of raps written...

i say you guys need a format to battle withen if you want us to care or pay attention anymore...from here on out your responses have to be written in rhyme format like rap songs. bonus points for hooks.

Sccit

« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »

Perhaps you're right. But it's not for this group of people to read you always refer to. It's for you. & you can say "I'm telling you man, nobody here wants to read that shit", like I said, probably true. But above all, you REALLY don't want to read it.

Face it, kid. When I make up lies about you, you RUN to call me out on it. I can't count to fifteen before I see you've responded pointing out "lies". Not this time around, you just know it's the flat out truth.

i was drunk as fuck when i got back home last night, so i didnt really read ur whole post, just skimmed through it. if u want me 2 point out the lies, i can very easily do that. i just figured i've exposed enough of ur nutriding lies this week. like, when did socal ever call u a lesbian? that was me. and like i said, i call other people gay, but only with u do i use it in a literal sense (other than maybe spice-2 when he said he wouldnt fuck nicki minaj)......i know that shit hurts u, biebs. u make it obvious. but only cuz it's true.

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2012, 02:23:20 PM »
lmao think of all the wasted words in all these threads through out the past year and some change.

if yall focused that energy yall could have like five double LP rap albums worth of raps written...

i say you guys need a format to battle withen if you want us to care or pay attention anymore...from here on out your responses have to be written in rhyme format like rap songs. bonus points for hooks.

i'd prefer 2 just ignore the kid all together...but he keeps followin me around and askin for it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2012, 02:25:44 PM »
LOL. Kid is delusional.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
there used to be an ignore function on here i think but you still see ppls posts if they quote who you ignore if i remember correctly.

Raphael

« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »
No one would use that function. The thought of everyone acting civilized and discussing music in a positive manner cracks me up.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #175 on: January 29, 2012, 03:01:41 PM »
No one would use that function. The thought of everyone acting civilized and discussing music in a positive manner cracks me up.
hahaha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2012, 03:03:00 PM »
Man, I'm telling you. I'm spot on. Internet arguing is not interesting if you're not involved. Y'all made a Dubcc comeback & said me & NIK were wack. Then Sik & NIK went at it. Then after they started arguing for a few days, that was wack & everyone even started saying it was.

Just like when Will & Mike went at it at first, everyone thought it was funny. Went on for like a week & then everyone said "Oh, this is brutal".

It's just the way it is. My theory is just ignore it. Because it's not like anyone is talking about anything anyway...