Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3853 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »
I have 4000 somehting posts and my average is under 14 a day.You didnt prove anything.Try again.

my average is under 13 a day, and i already showed u why, but ur so obsessed with comin out on top as opposed to keepin it real all cuz ure a fuckin groupie. damn shame.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
I have 4000 somehting posts and my average is under 14 a day.You didnt prove anything.Try again.

my average is under 13 a day, and i already showed u why, but ur so obsessed with comin out on top as opposed to keepin it real all cuz ure a fuckin groupie. damn shame.
because g-spot counted the first year or so?

I still don't buy it...

Make some Gspot thread in outbound, see if your postcount drops if it's in the gspot, if it doesn't I buy your story.

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
i just recieved another gift hahaha

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 02:42:31 PM »

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

nik's mom is a coug

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 02:43:17 PM »
lol oh man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 02:44:43 PM »

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

nik's mom is a coug

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

Lets just say for the sake of arguement what your saying is the truth.So you average 13 a day and i average 13.8 a day.Difference is,Ive been here almost a year and youve been here 8,almost nine years now.My average has steadily gone down since my first 6 months when i posted a lot.My average will continue to go down.Youve maintained that 13 average for almost nine fucking years.Thats pathetic.You post more then me get over it.My average will be down to probably ten a day by the time I hit my one year.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 02:56:36 PM »

I still don't buy it...

Make some Gspot thread in outbound, see if your postcount drops if it's in the gspot, if it doesn't I buy your story.

in all fairness...G-Spot posts did used to count back then.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »

Lets just say for the sake of arguement what your saying is the truth.So you average 13 a day and i average 13.8 a day.Difference is,Ive been here almost a year and youve been here 8,almost nine years now.My average has steadily gone down since my first 6 months when i posted a lot.My average will continue to go down.Youve maintained that 13 average for almost nine fucking years.Thats pathetic.You post more then me get over it.My average will be down to probably ten a day by the time I hit my one year.

you cant argue with someone who has 10x more posts then you

ikke

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »

I still don't buy it...

in all fairness...G-Spot posts did used to count back then.
but did they still count when it was changed?

You were active back then, can you check if your post counts drops when you delete one of those postss?

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »
And you have more posts in the g spot,a section that doesnt count posts,doesnt show up on your huge total,which would bring you to 60,000 posts,then almost anyone.In fact if you took away all your other posts and only counted g spot,you would still have more posts then all but three people of the 17000 members this forum has.

Dont talk to anyone about post counts elior you just look foolish.

PLANT

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 03:05:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Now_I_Know on January 10, 2007, 04:55:54 PM
30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Now_I_Know on January 10, 2007, 04:55:54 PM
30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...

LOL....thats on everything I love...I enjoy how he talks like hes from the street and he isnt some rich jew from the burbs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 09:32:57 PM »
anyone got a link to NIK CLASSIC QUOTES PART 1???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens