Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3948 times)

Sccit

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2011, 12:13:13 PM »
^i never had 30,000 posts in the gspot lmao

and that quote was before they even hit the NBA...at school, farmar was bein billed as the next superstar. now, he never reached that level, and lebron blew up. nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school. if i said that nowadays, u'd have a case.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2011, 12:15:41 PM »
How can you read these quotes and still try and defend yourself?And i dont give a fuck if you were 16 or whatever when you wrote it, shit is pathetic

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2011, 12:16:12 PM »

and that quote was before they even hit the NBA...at school, farmar was bein billed as the next superstar. now, he never reached that level, and lebron blew up. nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school. if i said that nowadays, u'd have a case.

EVERYONE knew what Bron was like in HS, ESPN broadcasted 5 of his games

meanwhile Farmar hasn't scored 10 points a game in a season yet.  Lebron?  27 ppg
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
Farmar better than Lebron hahaha wow. To Farmar's credit  though he did have sex with orit

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2011, 12:21:52 PM »
Farmar better than Lebron hahaha wow. To Farmar's credit  though he did have sex with orit

LOL   thats why NIK looks like the white Kobe
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2011, 12:22:27 PM »

EVERYONE knew what Bron was like in HS, ESPN broadcasted 5 of his games

meanwhile Farmar hasn't scored 10 points a game in a season yet.  Lebron?  27 ppg

actually, no, a lot of people thought lebron would flop and never live up to the hype in the nba.......go search threads bumpmesiter nutlicker, someone also said jay williams would be way better than lebron (tom, i believe), and many people thought he would never reach superstar status.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2011, 12:23:18 PM »
well do you admit you were wrong about Lebron?

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2011, 12:23:40 PM »

no shit

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2011, 12:25:57 PM »

no shit

lol   well that's close enough to saying yes.

I commend you Elior.    See, we're not all mean to you when you admit you were wrong.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2011, 12:32:43 PM »

no shit

I commend you Elior.    See, we're not all mean to you when you admit you were wrong.

LOL@mean.... come on, hack, admit it... u online buddies would ride my nuts if i discovered the fountain of youth

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »

no shit

LOL@mean.... come on, hack, admit it... u online buddies would ride my nuts if i discovered the fountain of youth

all you'd have to do is apologize for being a giant douche and/or fight one of those who has challenged you   (Sik, Bundy, Tanner, whoever else)

but you claim boxing is for pussies

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »

no shit

all you'd have to do is apologize for being a giant douche and/or fight one of those who has challenged you   (Sik, Bundy, Tanner, whoever else)

already went after sikotic to fight, he obviously didn't want any part of it...bundy can come see me any day, i will gladly beat a retard. tanner is not serious, he asked me to pay for his airline ticket, plus he's a homosexual. i don't want to put my hands on a faggot. anyways, i don't have 2 prove shit...if any of my nutlickers wanna see me, go right ahead, i told u where i'd be....if not, then stfu.

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »
I would never sit here and defend my post count and make excuses about it.

But Elior, before we deleted your account, you STILL had most posts than I do now. That was nearly 2 years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »

lmao, damn I remember when I used to actually follow sports and read your arguments.  How can you honestly say that "nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school."?  Are you on crack?  There was never a high schooler with more hype.  Anybody that watched him in high school KNEW that he was going to be a phenom. 

You, being the extremely egocentric individual that you are, probably thought "farmer is from LA.  Everyone knows LA is the best.  Lebron is from Ohio.  There is no way he will be better than farmar.  Oh and plush he's jewish.  He'll prolly be better than MJ."

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »

no shit

already went after sikotic to fight, he obviously didn't want any part of it...bundy can come see me any day, i will gladly beat a retard. tanner is not serious, he asked me to pay for his airline ticket, plus he's a homosexual. i don't want to put my hands on a faggot. anyways, i don't have 2 prove shit

you have a lot to prove, you have the worst internet reputation ever lol