Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3958 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2011, 08:59:53 AM »
^i never had 30,000 posts in the gspot lmao

and that quote was before they even hit the NBA...at school, farmar was bein billed as the next superstar. now, he never reached that level, and lebron blew up. nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school. if i said that nowadays, u'd have a case.

lmao, damn I remember when I used to actually follow sports and read your arguments.  How can you honestly say that "nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school."?  Are you on crack?  There was never a high schooler with more hype.  Anybody that watched him in high school KNEW that he was going to be a phenom. 

You, being the extremely egocentric individual that you are, probably thought "farmer is from LA.  Everyone knows LA is the best.  Lebron is from Ohio.  There is no way he will be better than farmar.  Oh and plush he's jewish.  He'll prolly be better than MJ."

yep   he'll never let Lebron have his props unless Lebron goes to LA lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2011, 04:15:44 PM »
^i never had 30,000 posts in the gspot lmao

and that quote was before they even hit the NBA...at school, farmar was bein billed as the next superstar. now, he never reached that level, and lebron blew up. nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school. if i said that nowadays, u'd have a case.

lmao, damn I remember when I used to actually follow sports and read your arguments.  How can you honestly say that "nobody knew what lebron would become when he was in high school."?  Are you on crack?  There was never a high schooler with more hype.  Anybody that watched him in high school KNEW that he was going to be a phenom. 

You, being the extremely egocentric individual that you are, probably thought "farmer is from LA.  Everyone knows LA is the best.  Lebron is from Ohio.  There is no way he will be better than farmar.  Oh and plush he's jewish.  He'll prolly be better than MJ."

idiot, u know absolutely nothing about sports, and it's quite obvious by the way u speak....lebron had pretty much half the nation saying that his hype was premature and that they wouldn't give him props until he proved he could compete amongst MEN and not high school students.......as a matter of fact, use the search function on this board before making such a dumbass post like u just did, and ull clearly see i'm not the only one who though lebron's hype was premature.

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2011, 04:16:50 PM »
well do you admit you were wrong about Lebron?

no shit

lol   well that's close enough to saying yes.

I commend you Elior.    See, we're not all mean to you when you admit you were wrong.

LOL@mean.... come on, hack, admit it... u online buddies would ride my nuts if i discovered the fountain of youth

all you'd have to do is apologize for being a giant douche and/or fight one of those who has challenged you   (Sik, Bundy, Tanner, whoever else)

but you claim boxing is for pussies

already went after sikotic to fight, he obviously didn't want any part of it...bundy can come see me any day, i will gladly beat a retard. tanner is not serious, he asked me to pay for his airline ticket, plus he's a homosexual. i don't want to put my hands on a faggot. anyways, i don't have 2 prove shit

you have a lot to prove, you have the worst internet reputation ever lol

which makes me cool in real life.....having a good reputation online means ur most likely a fuckin nerd in reality

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2011, 12:25:33 AM »
well do you admit you were wrong about Lebron?

no shit

lol   well that's close enough to saying yes.

I commend you Elior.    See, we're not all mean to you when you admit you were wrong.

LOL@mean.... come on, hack, admit it... u online buddies would ride my nuts if i discovered the fountain of youth

all you'd have to do is apologize for being a giant douche and/or fight one of those who has challenged you   (Sik, Bundy, Tanner, whoever else)

but you claim boxing is for pussies

already went after sikotic to fight, he obviously didn't want any part of it...bundy can come see me any day, i will gladly beat a retard. tanner is not serious, he asked me to pay for his airline ticket, plus he's a homosexual. i don't want to put my hands on a faggot. anyways, i don't have 2 prove shit

you have a lot to prove, you have the worst internet reputation ever lol

which makes me cool in real life.....having a good reputation online means ur most likely a fuckin nerd in reality
Aren't you the one who claimed no more than 30 people would say they hate you only to get double the votes counted against you?

If anyone is paranoid about their online rep, its you Jafar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2011, 07:13:35 AM »
lollllllll
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »
LMMFAO

blcxm

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2012, 04:29:43 PM »
if you brought an energy drink on the market called kobecum, NIKs dad would make you rich.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2012, 05:44:02 PM »
I'm sincerely surprised how vulnerable Nik was in those 2003 throwback posts. No tough guy act whatsoever... surprising.

Hack Wilson might have died, no joke. He posted like a maniac and all of a sudden just stopped logging in with that account without any hint at all... I just looked at his last posts and they were just like always, nothing different. Makes no sense he left just like that. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't have an alias here, wouldn't make sense and no alias posts like the least bit like him. I think he's dead, honestly. Anybody have him on AIM or some shit?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2012, 06:03:54 PM »
He hasn't been at Da Sauce in forever either. Hope the guy is all right. I don't wish anything on anyone that posts here, even those who I have disagreements with

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »
^calm down, pussycunt, he's alive....he still emails me talkin shit once in a while when the lakers lose.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »
hes in jail

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2012, 07:50:05 PM »
^calm down, pussycunt, he's alive....he still emails me talkin shit once in a while when the lakers lose.

So he must be emailing you all the time then!  :D

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2012, 08:23:14 PM »
^lol u dont even have a team... u must be a closet laker fan, cuz thats the only team ive ever heard u talkin bout.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2012, 08:28:17 PM »
^lol u dont even have a team... u must be a closet laker fan, cuz thats the only team ive ever heard u talkin bout.

My teams the grizzlies, since they were originally from Vancouver. We should have never drafted big country  :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2012, 08:34:28 PM »
Thanks for the head's up. I didn't know y'all were pen pals.

THA SAUCE HOUSE