Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3854 times)

Sccit

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »
^lol u dont even have a team... u must be a closet laker fan, cuz thats the only team ive ever heard u talkin bout.

My teams the grizzlies, since they were originally from Vancouver. We should have never drafted big country  :'(

LOL...the good ol' Vancouver Grizzlies. i get why u never talk about ur team now. remedy360 feels ya.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »
It hurts when breathe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2012, 09:40:28 PM »
^calm down, pussycunt, he's alive....he still emails me talkin shit once in a while when the lakers lose.
Thanks for the head's up. I didn't know y'all were pen pals.

lmao i simply emailed him after the clippers beat the lakers a week or two ago

lol I feel so powerful now  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2012, 09:41:18 PM »
^calm down, pussycunt, he's alive....he still emails me talkin shit once in a while when the lakers lose.

why? does germany have an NBA team now??

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2012, 09:47:43 PM »

Only in NIK's fucked up universe is a countries power determined by the number of NBA teams they have.

Canada is the second most powerful nation.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2012, 09:51:45 PM »

Only in NIK's fucked up universe is a countries power determined by the number of NBA teams they have.

ur slow...he was implying that he feels powerful cuz the lakers are losing, but his country doesnt even have an nba team. ur the only 1 on this board i'd have to explain that to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2012, 09:54:26 PM »

ur slow...he was implying that he feels powerful cuz the lakers are losing, but his country doesnt even have an nba team. ur the only 1 on this board i'd have to explain that to.

No, you dumb, motherfucking uneducated moron; I'll explain it to you.

He "feels powerful" because he asked what happened to Hack six posts above & now he's back.. :stupid:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2012, 10:04:12 PM »

He "feels powerful" because he asked what happened to Hack six posts above & now he's back.. :stupid:

Yes.. the Lakers aren't even losing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »

lol I feel so powerful now  8)

LMFAO!!!!

I think LOLior has Asperger's:

Asperger syndrome can be distinguished from autism by the lack of delay or deviance in early language development.[1] Additionally, individuals with Asperger syndrome do not have significant cognitive delays. An individual with Asperger syndrome typically demonstrates obsessive interest in a single topic or activity. Other symptoms include repetitive routines or rituals, peculiarities in speech and language, inappropriate affect or social behavior, problems with non-verbal communication, and clumsy or uncoordinated motor movements.[2] Because of these difficulties, individuals with Asperger's Disorder often have trouble interacting with others.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2012, 11:26:18 PM »

lol I feel so powerful now  8)

LMFAO!!!!

I think LOLior has Asperger's:

Asperger syndrome can be distinguished from autism by the lack of delay or deviance in early language development.[1] Additionally, individuals with Asperger syndrome do not have significant cognitive delays. An individual with Asperger syndrome typically demonstrates obsessive interest in a single topic or activity. Other symptoms include repetitive routines or rituals, peculiarities in speech and language, inappropriate affect or social behavior, problems with non-verbal communication, and clumsy or uncoordinated motor movements.[2] Because of these difficulties, individuals with Asperger's Disorder often have trouble interacting with others.

LMAO.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zZv6gnG2p0&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8zZv6gnG2p0&amp;feature=related</a>

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2012, 01:46:24 AM »
^lol u dont even have a team... u must be a closet laker fan, cuz thats the only team ive ever heard u talkin bout.

My teams the grizzlies, since they were originally from Vancouver. We should have never drafted big country  :'(

LOL...the good ol' Vancouver Grizzlies. i get why u never talk about ur team now. remedy360 feels ya.

6 seasons vs 41 seasons  :nawty: wish the Grizzlies were still in the Northwest though.

rayallen0

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2012, 02:31:48 AM »

My teams the grizzlies, since they were originally from Vancouver. We should have never drafted big country  :'(

no talking about the tragedy unless you were there
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:33:34 AM by rayallen0 »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2012, 04:55:50 AM »

Lol nik ain't so quick on the uptake. And lmao at a countries worth being equivalent to how many NBA teams they have. Ellie is playing in candyland again.

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2012, 06:48:53 AM »
lmao too many blunts today.. i thought 7even was commenting on the lakers losing to the clippers part of the post. dudes a known laker hater and gets happy as fuck when lakers struggle. when did i say anything about a countries worth being equivalent to how many nba teams they have, though?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2012, 10:38:15 AM »

Yes.. the Lakers aren't even losing.
they good regardless. oh nikcc u ight wit me homie if u ever need tips on the girlies  i'm the man.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.