Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3849 times)

Sccit

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2012, 07:49:35 PM »
NIK hasn't gotten with a girl since Natalie.
this a fact?

Obviously. You know son wouldn't take abuse like that if he had evidence to show. If he is willing to go out of his way to fight somebody on the internet, he would be MORE than willing to post a picture of a bad broad he's slammin' if someone is calling him out on it. It's just his nature. His obsession with acceptance here.

Lol@abuse... What don't u get about me not tryna prove myself to u nerds. If that were the case, I woulda been posted the tracks with Klientel on here. Fact of the matter is, I ain't got shit to prove to a bunch of punk bitches who get thrills outa lickin nuts online for lulz. Lol why the fuc would infinite lie and say he seen me wit a fine bitch when he came out here? Like why would he make up a lie like that? What would he get out of it? Think

Really, biebs, how badly do u WANT me to be a loser so u can feel better about urself? For once, answer the question with honesty.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2012, 08:05:24 PM »
^lol, why would he lie for you? Because he would do anything for you. On top of that, if you questioned him (without you running to him to plant an answer) what he thought of Natalie, despite you admitting she was a nasty looking bitch when she "got fat" (despite her only skinny picture was her a 1/4 of a mile away from the camera with face sized sun glasses on), Brian would would still sit here with a straight face & tell us how she looked good. Son has never said a negative thing to you in his life. He's more biased towards you than you claim we are against you lol.

& like I said, you can play that "I don't care what you think" card, but you asked a man when he gets out of work so he can "catch a fade". You obviously care lol.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2012, 08:45:14 PM »
^lol, why would he lie for you? Because he would do anything for you. On top of that, if you questioned him (without you running to him to plant an answer) what he thought of Natalie, despite you admitting she was a nasty looking bitch when she "got fat" (despite her only skinny picture was her a 1/4 of a mile away from the camera with face sized sun glasses on), Brian would would still sit here with a straight face & tell us how she looked good. Son has never said a negative thing to you in his life. He's more biased towards you than you claim we are against you lol.

& like I said, you can play that "I don't care what you think" card, but you asked a man when he gets out of work so he can "catch a fade". You obviously care lol.

again, young one, explain why he would go out of his way to make up a lie like that...it's not like he was asked and he lied to back me up, he said it on his own, in the post he made when he came back from his trip 2 LA. and like i said, answer the question- seriously, how badly do u want all these lies u make up about me to be true so that u can feel better about urself? seriously, try answering with honesty. u go around makin up the dumbest lies about me left and right and try passing them off as fact. there is no way u would do that if u were secure with urself..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2012, 08:55:09 PM »
^lol @ dodging my shit. Like I said, it's well documented the man would take an E-bullet for you. He'd say anything as long as you respected him because he's a herb with no friends.

Nobody here is insecure but you. People just read through all your bullshit & then the way you defend yourself is to get off topic & make baseless accusations about how I am. Maybe if you didn't dodge everyone every time they made a valid point against you (mostly because it's not defendable lol), you'd come off a little more plausible.

"Yeah, think that. But the kid who sucks my E-dick on this forum daily & has done nothing but defended me in the ten years we've posted here & has even (at times) been accused as me just hacking his account to defend myself said he 'saw me' with a fine bitch. So there is my proof". But then when Sikotic tells you that you're a flaming faggot & a pussy, you have to go & get times to kick his ass. When I called you out on not having 3,000 CDs or whatever, you posted a picture of it. When I just called you out moments ago of not having audio with Klientel, you posted audio (even though that's fishy in itself). But you get called out for not messing with any bitches since Natalie & "you don't care what we think anymore". ::)

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »
^lol @ dodging my shit. Like I said, it's well documented the man would take an E-bullet for you. He'd say anything as long as you respected him because he's a herb with no friends.

Nobody here is insecure but you. People just read through all your bullshit & then the way you defend yourself is to get off topic & make baseless accusations about how I am. Maybe if you didn't dodge everyone every time they made a valid point against you (mostly because it's not defendable lol), you'd come off a little more plausible.

"Yeah, think that. But the kid who sucks my E-dick on this forum daily & has done nothing but defended me in the ten years we've posted here & has even (at times) been accused as me just hacking his account to defend myself said he 'saw me' with a fine bitch. So there is my proof". But then when Sikotic tells you that you're a flaming faggot & a pussy, you have to go & get times to kick his ass. When I called you out on not having 3,000 CDs or whatever, you posted a picture of it. When I just called you out moments ago of not having audio with Klientel, you posted audio (even though that's fishy in itself). But you get called out for not messing with any bitches since Natalie & "you don't care what we think anymore". ::)

explain how i'm dodging ur "valid points" when ur "valid points"=lies....lol, smh. and like i said, i dont need 2 prove shit 2 u. i actually would post pics if the faggots on here were cool peoples and werent all just gunna run n photoshop it like the clowns they are. either way, between ur accusations of me not havin a girl and me lyin about recordin with klientel n x-raided, ur soundin desperate right about now...give it up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2012, 09:33:46 PM »
Nik may be a lot of things, but he ain't stupid. If he were to post up a picture of his broads it would take about 3 seconds for someone to shop a picture of Mandingos balls on her chin and roccy dropping a deuce on her back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2012, 09:45:03 PM »
Nik may be a lot of things, but he ain't stupid.

Radio tube= stupid

Nik=/= radio tube :)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2012, 10:02:18 PM »
niks not stupid but he is naive.

more so then some one his age ought to be.

i think its time to lay off nik a bit... his circumstances are abnormal. hes been posting here since he was like five so his whole life is documented.

you wonder how stupid you would look online if every mistake you ever made was documented on a fucking website? its like the internet version of the truman show.

we all got dopefiends and fags and rejects somewhere in our family tree....if you cant figure out who it is it may be you.

its not that im even sidining with dude just tired of all the fake tough talk and macho bullshit and never ending boring ass arguments.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2012, 10:26:11 PM »
sorry homie gay jokes are a little beneath me but i do feel pity in my heart for dude sometimes....

people kill themselves over the shit hes went through on here lol.

no doubt in my heart that hes off like a light switch but at the same time you can tell something at right with him. something in his upbringing or the way they forced religion on him or growing up in a working family where material possessions are used to compensate for time not spent etc. something, it just kind of hurts to see some one yearn for acceptance so badly i guess  and we all know he says he dont care for the acceptance and shit but thats an obvious front too many days and nights hes spent defending himself against faceless ppl from the internet for that to be true.

hes consumed with the negativity and when he can shake himself of that his life will improve exponentially.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2012, 10:35:56 PM »
i did and he has.

same with tanner...i dont harbor ill will to him. its his life and what he eats dont make me shit.

there are alot of rejects around here waiting to be dealt with though...you missed quite a fiasco with clint dogg a month or so ago.

will b went from being one of the most consistant posters on this site to being dubccs official punching bag.

ferhat is also back...his screen name is DA KILLA BITCH

i think he was hoping if he posed as a murderous black woman we wouldnt guess he was a wigger from poland or where ever the fuck that wiggers from.

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2012, 10:41:34 PM »
sorry homie gay jokes are a little beneath me but i do feel pity in my heart for dude sometimes....

people kill themselves over the shit hes went through on here lol.

no doubt in my heart that hes off like a light switch but at the same time you can tell something at right with him. something in his upbringing or the way they forced religion on him or growing up in a working family where material possessions are used to compensate for time not spent etc. something, it just kind of hurts to see some one yearn for acceptance so badly i guess  and we all know he says he dont care for the acceptance and shit but thats an obvious front too many days and nights hes spent defending himself against faceless ppl from the internet for that to be true.

hes consumed with the negativity and when he can shake himself of that his life will improve exponentially.

lol...bro, i appreciate the diluted love, but please don't pity me...at the end of the day, i view the peeps who spend their time chasing "lulz" online as geeks, and i may defend myself from all the nutriding lies, and feel like sockin some peeps on here from time to time, but it doesnt really correlate with my real life. i understand that bein a jew from hoodland pills who raps and speaks wit a slang makes me an easy target in the internet world, but this stuff doesnt carry out into my personal life like some of yall would like 2 think. good look on recognizing some truths, though.

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2012, 10:45:50 PM »
HOODLAND PILLS?  lmao  you live in a suburb....be comfortable with that

it's a joke, u tight bitch

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2012, 10:58:22 PM »
its not really diluted love or love at all its just the way i see things...all my life on or off line i feel ive always been a good judge of character and when i do pass that kind of judgement on someone im seldom wrong.

i dont think it has just an effect on your personal life it is your personal life or at least an extension of it as it is everyone of us who have thousands of posts racked up here so to say alot of this isnt a manifestation of your personal trials and tribulations is a lie.

some of those things i called you on were easy targets becasue i identify with them....other things are weasy to see becasue i have a background in psychology.

i know what its like to have hardworking parents who work non stop to make sure you have the nicest shit they can get you...i  come from a broken home and never had an older brother and didnt see my dad as often as i should when i was real young so much like you i found masculine influences in odd places (music, sports, movies, books etc.) i assume thats where alot of your super competitive macho posturing comes form. your dad seems like a good guy but i assume becasue of his weight he worked alot so i doubt he was out there with you shooting hoops and shit so you found solice in looking up to atheletes rappers etc. this problem is actually something i feel heavily plagues our generation. the baby boomers put providing financially for the kids over providing and nurturing them emotionally.

am i really far off base? be honest.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 11:00:27 PM by PETEY the GREAT »

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2012, 11:13:56 PM »
its not really diluted love or love at all its just the way i see things...all my life on or off line i feel ive always been a good judge of character and when i do pass that kind of judgement on someone im seldom wrong.

i dont think it has just an effect on your personal life it is your personal life or at least an extension of it as it is everyone of us who have thousands of posts racked up here so to say alot of this isnt a manifestation of your personal trials and tribulations is a lie.

some of those things i called you on were easy targets becasue i identify with them....other things are weasy to see becasue i have a background in psychology.

i know what its like to have hardworking parents who work non stop to make sure you have the nicest shit they can get you...i  come from a broken home and never had an older brother and didnt see my dad as often as i should when i was real young so much like you i found masculine influences in odd places (music, sports, movies, books etc.) i assume thats where alot of your super competitive macho posturing comes form. your dad seems like a good guy but i assume becasue of his weight he worked alot so i doubt he was out there with you shooting hoops and shit so you found solice in looking up to atheletes rappers etc. this problem is actually something i feel heavily plagues our generation. the baby boomers put providing financially for the kids over providing and nurturing them emotionally.

am i really far off base? be honest.

there is a lot of truths mixed in with false assumptions in your analysis, so no, you aint far off....but ur off if u really think this shit really matters 2 me when i logoff. really, though, i think that deep down ur a good dude, petey. never really had any problems with u, other than the fact that u were chasin "lulz" a lil too much, imo...but u aint one of the bad ones.

rayallen0

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2012, 11:24:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6yFO3ZjgLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6yFO3ZjgLU</a>