Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3859 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2012, 01:39:58 PM »
hahaha youve had about 6 or 7 of your real life friends post here. every single one of those dumbasses you went to raves with posted on here. your fat was girlfirend on here. fuck outta here talking about this not being part of your life. your fuckin brother posted on here and your mom knows about it hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »
^only person i had post here from real life was roccy.. floydness found it on her own.. n either way, makes no difference. i promoted this site to peeps i knew in real life as a dope west coast rap site where u can find good music. u probably dont have friends who like west coast rap...come to think of it, u probably dont have friends period.

lol@"hahaha"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2012, 01:57:50 PM »
hahaha youve had about 6 or 7 of your real life friends post here. every single one of those dumbasses you went to raves with posted on here. your fat was girlfirend on here. fuck outta here talking about this not being part of your life. your fuckin brother posted on here and your mom knows about it hahaha

LMFAO.

& I love how Petey goes from "some fag wigger who is a nerd for starting his own website, whose too old for this, who should be looking after his kids" to some moral prohet to NIK because he starts defending talking shit about him. That summary of NIK's life has been told to him a million times in a million different ways. But once you don't show aggression & are trying to "reason" with him NIK just admits to it lmao.

I mean Petey has his own agenda, I can't fuck with it. But I don't see how you can feel bad for NIK. Dude asks for everything he gets. Tanner is understandable. Dude nevers looks for it. Shit happened & people shitted on him for it. Then he called people who dwelled on it out. Nobody dwells on that shit for NIK. It's not like he puts on some good guy act & gets shitted on. He thins he's tough, the definition of an E-thug & gets nailed with reality everytime he steps out of line.

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2012, 02:07:53 PM »
petey, since u sayin ur a good judge of character and have a background in psychology, i would love to see ur opinion on cham....i mean, i'm pretty sure anyone can see that the kid has hella issues, but i never heard ur take on him...?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2012, 02:11:45 PM »
petey, since u sayin ur a good judge of character and have a background in psychology, i would love to see ur opinion on cham....i mean, i'm pretty sure anyone can see that the kid has hella issues, but i never heard ur take on him...?

LOL, yes. Do me next (no Eden).

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2012, 02:23:36 PM »
^only person i had post here from real life was roccy.. floydness found it on her own.. n either way, makes no difference. i promoted this site to peeps i knew in real life as a dope west coast rap site where u can find good music. u probably dont have friends who like west coast rap...come to think of it, u probably dont have friends period.

lol@"hahaha"
"u probably dont have friends who like west coast rap" haha what the fuck? whatever you say buddy. and no there was doggystylin who you paid to use his account to delete threads, that ali baba guy, lights rip, and i think a couple more

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »

lol@"hahaha"
"u probably dont have friends who like west coast rap" haha what the fuck? whatever you say buddy. and no there was doggystylin who you paid to use his account to delete threads, that ali baba guy, lights rip, and i think a couple more

not really..doggystylin was an og from this board, from the day it opened, i didn't bring him here. i met him and infinite at a concert we all went to. ali baba is doggystylins cousin, he was also postin here before i knew him. and lights was roccy's friend, i barely even knew the guy when he started posting here.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2012, 03:37:56 PM »
well wither way thats like 7 people you know who have posted here. plus grundy and sik you know like 10 people because of this shit. id say thats taking this website into your real life haha

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »
me and cham are cool...but please believe it when dba went down and him and i were talking shit i was definitely looking for my angle.

u can reflect back on that past tense beef if you wanna but personally id rather not rehash shit.

rayallen0

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2012, 04:07:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzfVyx4OHog" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AzfVyx4OHog</a>

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »
me and cham are cool...but please believe it when dba went down and him and i were talking shit i was definitely looking for my angle.

u can reflect back on that past tense beef if you wanna but personally id rather not rehash shit.

in other words, u realize he's a gay virgin who will do/say anything to fit in, but u wanna keep it cool with him....i see ya 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2012, 04:34:27 PM »

in other words, u realize he's a gay virgin who will do/say anything to fit in, but u wanna keep it cool with him....i see ya 8)

LMAO. This clown can't name the three branches of government & he wants to go analyzing people's thoughts.

But Petey are understanding of one another. I never truly had a problem with him, even when we were talking shit. Just like I have never had a problem with you, NIK. You just have a problem with me. ;)

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2012, 04:37:38 PM »
yea, ur right...i do have a problem with u. i think ur a gay bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »

Because I hurt your feelings consistently lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2012, 04:45:39 PM »

Because I hurt your feelings consistently lmao.

no...u dont get it. mad peeps here have talked shit about me, ur not the first & u damn sure wont be the last. realize that i'm not just saying this out of spite- i really would be extremely surprised if u were straight, bro. i may call peeps faggots when talkin shit, but with u, i mean it in a literal sense. there is something really, really gay about u in comparison to all the dickriders ive ever had in the history of this board.