Author Topic: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior  (Read 3855 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Classic Now_I_Know Quotes Vol.2;The ether of elior
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2012, 04:46:18 PM »

rayallen0

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2012, 04:53:14 PM »
yea, ur right...i do have a problem with u. i think ur a gay bitch.

Because I hurt your feelings consistently lmao.

no...u dont get it. mad peeps here have talked shit about me, ur not the first & u damn sure wont be the last. realize that i'm not just saying this out of spite- i really would be extremely surprised if u were straight, bro. i may call peeps faggots when talkin shit, but with u, i mean it in a literal sense. there is something really, really gay about u in comparison to all the dickriders ive ever had in the history of this board.
have you ever talked to a gay person?

rayallen0

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4E5t-Hlswrc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4E5t-Hlswrc</a>
the realest shit you'll never quote.

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2012, 04:59:34 PM »

no...u dont get it. mad peeps here have talked shit about me, ur not the first & u damn sure wont be the last. realize that i'm not just saying this out of spite- i really would be extremely surprised if u were straight, bro. i may call peeps faggots when talkin shit, but with u, i mean it in a literal sense. there is something really, really gay about u in comparison to all the dickriders ive ever had in the history of this board.
have you ever talked to a gay person?

who hasn't? lemme break it down- it's pretty much like how everyone knew ricky martin was a faggot before dude came out, ya feel me?... to me, cham is the ricky martin of dubcc. it's only a matter of time before he comes out.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:02:04 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »
hahaha youve had about 6 or 7 of your real life friends post here. every single one of those dumbasses you went to raves with posted on here. your fat was girlfirend on here. fuck outta here talking about this not being part of your life. your fuckin brother posted on here and your mom knows about it hahaha

this is very true

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2012, 05:11:25 PM »

LOL. Because most of the guys who shit on you are awkward looking dudes pushing 30 or over. I'm six years younger than you, white, with dirty blonde hair & you have absolutely nothing else to say to me because you have nothing on me lmao.

Funny though, because you use to claim I was a wigger. I mean, don't you see your flamboyant homosexual brother (whose actually gay, who would shock the world if he was straight) actin' like a wigger, right? Just straight up, emo/homo look.

Like your life, you're a contradiction on here.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2012, 05:14:20 PM »
i believe i am a year or two younger than NIK

so i have more of my life ahead of me than he does

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2012, 05:19:26 PM »

& to him you're the "faggot, nutrider from Maine, whose cut off from society. Honestly, he "wouldn't be surprised if you never kissed a girl in your life".

He let's his imagination wonder because unlike him, our lives are not put on display here. He has to fill in the blanks himself to try to defend his pathetic existence.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2012, 06:39:24 PM »

& to him you're the "faggot, nutrider from Maine, whose cut off from society. Honestly, he "wouldn't be surprised if you never kissed a girl in your life".

He let's his imagination wonder because unlike him, our lives are not put on display here. He has to fill in the blanks himself to try to defend his pathetic existence.

lol at cut off from society but YES that is what he would say....people like NIK think that there are certain states that do not have cities in them lmao

Sccit

« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
no, i dont think hack is gay, cham...only u.

and i dont recall ever calling u a "wigger" either

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2012, 12:27:00 AM »

lol at cut off from society but YES that is what he would say....people like NIK think that there are certain states that do not have cities in them lmao

If you gave him a map of the United States & asked him where Maine was, he'd point at like South Dakota & give you that stupid ass grin like, "give me a tough one". He's clueless.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2012, 12:34:03 AM »
LMAO!!!!!   so true.  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2012, 12:41:15 AM »
no, i dont think hack is gay, cham...only u.

and i dont recall ever calling u a "wigger" either

No, no. Everyone who has ever gotten into an argument with you has been called "gay" or "a faggot" at some point, multiple times.

& no, when you discovered my near baby pic that you thought would "be the end of me" (lmao), with the collar popped & the fitted, your first batch of failure jokes was that I was a "wigger", which shifted into "Justin Bieber", then I think it was $oCal who said "lesbian", then you just jacked that & rode with it & have told yourself that you "truly think with all your heart & soul" that I'm gay lmao.

I mean, I'm not doing the Petey "NIK, I'm talking to you at a respectable level for the first time in your entire life, so just admit what I'm saying is true; I understand you" voice, so you likely won't admit this, but it's clear to me & likely everyone that if I looked like you or some fag Jew fuck that you woulda just rode the "you're such a wigger thing. No, really, I go to bed at night & before I fall asleep, I chuckle to myself laughing that you think you're black". I feel like you have to ride that though just to convince yourself that there are PLENTY of other gays out there & your brother being fucking creepy is perfectly normal. Well, at the end of the day, it's really not. That's fucking weird & you know it & you'll respond to this, likely dodging the topic of your brother completely out of your insecurity of living with a faggot.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »
Elior why don't you just give up and realized how stupid you sound?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2012, 12:45:44 AM »
Elior why don't you just give up and realized how stupid you sound?

Preach, Messiah.