Author Topic: From the Vaults of Sikological Entertainment: Queen Sikotic Wants A 3-Way w/ NIK  (Read 850 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

did anyone ever stop to think that sik actually ruined someones life over this shit? LMAO

JAZ

did anyone ever stop to think that sik actually ruined someones life over this shit? LMAO
yeah, that makes it even funnier.

Muhfukka

ruined someones life hahaha if this shitruined her life she doesnt deserve to be alive

Now_Im_Not_Banned

ruined someones life hahaha if this shitruined her life she doesnt deserve to be alive

shes mentally handicapped, dude LOL

Sikotic™

That's the best part bro lol.

Besides, she'll be back when this is all lost in the fold.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

Re: From the Vaults of Sikological Entertainment: Queen Sikotic Wants A 3-Way w/
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »

Weak people have no right to be alive.

No offence

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I feel like Sik is the mop in those Swiffer commercials.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
LMAO...ur a sick fuck!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: From the Vaults of Sikological Entertainment: Queen Sikotic Wants A 3-Way w/
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 05:11:00 PM »

Weak people have no right to be alive.

No offence

ever pondered suicide?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

yeah, because her life was so amazing before. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

shes obviously more depressed now....whatever keeps someone happy, let it be. what might mean nothing to u can mean everything to the next person. like it or not, sik is a cruel ass individual, no matter what way u try twistin it.shes retarded, for fucks sake LOL.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

shes obviously more depressed now

you dont know that.  

maybe she is just embarrassed and left here.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Floydness

^^ lol..  :laugh:

I cracked up when hes like "how would u wana do it?" and shes like "....front ways?" later on hes like "ure still in a wheelchair right?" and it shows a picture of a wheelchair lmao.. classic.. though I do feel bad for her. SIKKK u have such a nice voice  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

shes obviously more depressed now

you dont know that. 

maybe she is just embarrassed and left her. 

mann, he built up this false happiness in her for years and tore it down with a single swipe..i literally think his "love" was the main thing keepin her happy in her mind. shit, she even had "i love you brandon" in her voicemail.........and then, pow, he shot that shit down with the quickness. sick shit, and theres no denyin it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 05:32:43 PM by Now_I_Know »

Floydness

shes obviously more depressed now....whatever keeps someone happy, let it be. what might mean nothing to u can mean everything to the next person. like it or not, sik is a cruel ass individual, no matter what way u try twistin it.shes retarded, for fucks sake LOL.

true