Author Topic: My lunch was better then your lunch...  (Read 706 times)

G-Funk

Re: My lunch was better then your lunch...
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »
Whataburger> anything in cali

i remember that shit had cockroaches in it.... once.... but for real, whataburger is good; get it every time i visit texas. tho i havent visited since '06.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
Whats in the sandwich.......other than cheese? lol

meatballs!
did the chef puke them out onto the sandwich?

Where are u from again man?
netherlands

ah....the Netherlands...famous for their cuisine  :-\  ;D
American cuisine is Mcdonalds dude :P

probably still better then that world famous Netherlands cuisine lol. I mean...I cant count the number of Netherlands fast food joints poppin up in the US (sarcasm), id be willing to bet you have a McDonalds  ;)

McDonalds is like the shittiest example of American food.

Try this...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 08:42:48 PM »
Whataburger> anything in cali

Fatburger>>>>>>>
In N Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Whataburger
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »
Every Fatburger in the Valley is no longer in business. I haven't had that shit in years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 08:48:25 PM »
Every Fatburger in the Valley is no longer in business. I haven't had that shit in years.

"Whats beef?! Beef is when E-40 owns a Fatburger!"

Yeah, shit...I think we only got like 1 or 2 down here. But the shit is off the chain. Kingburger is my shit.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 09:23:29 PM »
the ones around my area never had roaches but every city is different

the whataburger in my city are the best because the first Whataburger was made here in Corpus and the headquaters is here also

our whataburgers acutally look like the pictures because we have a rep to live up to around here

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »
Whataburger is a privately held, regional fast food restaurant specializing in hamburgers. The company, established by Harmon Dobson, opened its first restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas on August 8, 1950. By 1960 the chain had grown to 17 locations in Texas, Tennessee and Florida. Today, Whataburger Restaurants, LP is still owned and operated by the Dobson family and has nearly 700 locations in the United States (Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and Georgia). Operations in Mexico have currently been suspended. The corporate headquarters was in Corpus Christi, Texas until a move to San Antonio in 2009.[1][2] The datacenter that hosts its sites and information is located in Austin.

well the headquarters moved to SA

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 09:29:57 PM »

the whataburger in my city are the best because the first Whataburger was made here in Corpus and the headquaters is here also

our whataburgers acutally look like the pictures because we have a rep to live up to around here

lol@ half of them being next to Walmart....country ass muhafuckas  ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »
Fatburger is the shit.Im glad they expanded to canada.The kingburger with a strawberry shake just cant be beat!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

lol@ half of them being next to Walmart....country ass muhafuckas  ;D

lol thats the menu from Florida not Texas

here in texas there is a Whataburger in every other corner lol for real

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »
Fatburger is the shit.Im glad they expanded to canada.The kingburger with a strawberry shake just cant be beat!

Yes yes!  There shakes are off the chain

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

Yes yes!  There shakes are off the chain

I remember when suge got out of jail after all those years the first thing he said he did was go to fatburger and get a kingburger and a strawberry shake ha ha.

They are just so damn good,i dont think Ive ever had a better milkshake,not even homemade.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009, 09:56:55 PM »

Yeah, shit...I think we only got like 1 or 2 down here. But the shit is off the chain. Kingburger is my shit.
Yeah, I think the last time I had Fatburger was in SD. They got one up in PB and it was the only place open late and my ass was starving.

And I STILL haven't had a California burrito. Fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »

Yeah, I think the last time I had Fatburger was in SD. They got one up in PB and it was the only place open late and my ass was starving.

And I STILL haven't had a California burrito. Fuck.

California Burrito > everything in this fuckin thread lol

Carne Asada, Pico De Gallo, Fries, Sour Cream and cheese optional... :drool:

universe

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 12:51:59 AM »
^ISN'T A CALIFORNIA SUPPOSE TO COME WITH GUACAMOLE ?

IF NOT, I PURPOSE THE SAN DIEGO BURRITO.
(CARNE ASADA, FRIES, GUACAMOLE, SOUR CREAM AND CHEESE)