Author Topic: Most over-rated and under-rated rappers??  (Read 1504 times)

Paul

Re: Most over-rated and under-rated rappers??
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2009, 03:44:50 AM »
U-God & Cappadonna are underrated.
Add Masta Killa and Deck

Definitly Masta Killa, his verse on Kiss The Ring is my favourite off OB4CL2
funkyfreshintheflesh

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2009, 05:01:01 AM »
U-God & Cappadonna are underrated.
Add Masta Killa and Deck

Definitly Masta Killa, his verse on Kiss The Ring is my favourite off OB4CL2
gotta say Meth's verse on House of Flying Daggers for me right now, but Masta Killa's is a very good contender 
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

westside159

« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2009, 05:23:30 AM »
OVERRATED =  lil wayne , jay z , Notorious B.I.G ,

UNDERRATED = AZ , MC Eiht , Ghostface Killah , Masta Ace , Project Pat , Treach , Eightball & MJG   ......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »
come on now... everybody has opinions but I can't understand anybody who thinks someone like Cham is "painful" to listen to

well Ridin DIrty is painful to listen to

for singles, i would say it's one of the realest.

name me another single in the last 6 years that was related to the cops & was extremely successful, grammy worthy.

a shitty single that happens to be about the cops doesn't make it any better. You just lost credibility calling it "one of the realest"

true, the definition of "real" is selling out, using autotune, calling up Drake or Wayne to sell you records & rapping about bitches in the club.

still trying to find a song that doesn't fit the "realness" of what i said above & still did amazing numbers.

Akon's - Locked Up is the only one that comes to mind & the numbers were pretty good.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2009, 01:38:29 PM »
come on now... everybody has opinions but I can't understand anybody who thinks someone like Cham is "painful" to listen to

name me another single in the last 6 years that was related to the cops & was extremely successful, grammy worthy.

a shitty single that happens to be about the cops doesn't make it any better. You just lost credibility calling it "one of the realest"

true, the definition of "real" is selling out, using autotune, calling up Drake or Wayne to sell you records & rapping about bitches in the club.

still trying to find a song that doesn't fit the "realness" of what i said above & still did amazing numbers.

Akon's - Locked Up is the only one that comes to mind & the numbers were pretty good.

I can name countless of songs that fits your description and sold very good......

... The sad things is that they are not hip hop or rap songs.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »

I can name countless of songs that fits your description and sold very good......

... The sad things is that they are not hip hop or rap songs.

lol, it's a shame.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

dude, its not real therefore it can't be "one of the realest." It truly doesn't matter how many other shitty singles there are, since its one of them.

Moe

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2009, 06:11:10 AM »
over-rated: 2pac
under-rated: jacka
2pac is not overrated!

yeah he is.
he really really is.

under rated: S.A.S., Nutty P, Baby Blue, Hell Rell

westside159

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2009, 03:04:16 AM »
2 Pac overrated ?  i think not ..  If anything he is Underrated  too many classics ...   Biggie is overrated way more