Author Topic: SERIOUSLY, CONTACTING NIK'S PARENT ISN'T COOL.  (Read 1060 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: SERIOUSLY, CONTACTING NIK'S PARENT ISN'T COOL.
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »
 8) WOW

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
all the people whining about this shit need to realize: most of us didnt do shit besides laugh at what happened with queen revealing all that shit. one person took it to the level of contacting his mom, but people are acting like everyone who thinks this shit is funny is stalking the jew or something

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »
forreal, this shit is getting out of line, hitting up his mom is fucked up.  

Why is everyone such bitches?Nik is getting what he deserves for popping off at the mouth so much.

Honestly, if the shit he says to you on this forum is affecting you so much that this is an appropriate comeback then you need some fuckin counseling.  Shut off your computer and go outside.  When I'm not on DubCC I'm not thinking about it.  Any beef I've had over the years here stayed here and didnt become part of my everyday life.  Ya'll are some sad muthafuckas sometimes.

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 05:50:06 AM »
Why is everyone such bitches?Nik is getting what he deserves for popping off at the mouth so much.
truth is, you would be whining about the mods not doing anything, if it happened to you or your dope boys

Elano

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 05:52:56 AM »
truth is, you would be whining about the mods not doing anything, if it happened to you or your dope boys

lol so true.
and the same can be said to ag,mufukka and all the other idiots  :laugh:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »

lol

probably 

hahahaha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 12:20:43 PM »

lol

probably 

hahahaha
off course he would.

he was crying when his puppy Muhfukka was banned for a few days

ikke

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »
C-Blue would either go berserk or give us ammo to diss his mother about.
Seeing all that 'I fucked lights' mom' shit shows he got serious mommy issues.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2009, 12:23:28 PM »

Honestly, if the shit he says to you on this forum is affecting you so much that this is an appropriate comeback then you need some fuckin counseling.  Shut off your computer and go outside.  When I'm not on DubCC I'm not thinking about it.  Any beef I've had over the years here stayed here and didnt become part of my everyday life.  Ya'll are some sad muthafuckas sometimes.

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

everybody here knows your some type of weird canadian loser. no point in defending yourself. get a life, still postin 15 posts a day? thats ridiculous for someone to waste that much time posting you must be in highschool or really hate your real life.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:20 PM »

lol

probably  

hahahaha
off course he would.

tbh, this kind of shit wouldnt fly with the "regular" members.  this is happening to nik because well..he is nik and he brings the hate on himself.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »

lol

probably  

hahahaha
off course he would.

tbh, this kind of shit wouldnt fly with the "regular" members.  this is happening to nik because well..he is nik and he brings the hate on himself.

sure, but that's another thing ;)

Elano

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

lol

probably 

hahahaha
off course he would.

ah ah LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2009, 01:22:39 PM »
damn..who woulda thought that bigger nerds than KAIN exist on this forum? when KAIN is telling u something aint cool, u KNOW u done outgeeked him :D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

Name:     MANBEARPIG.

Vs.

Name:     Jaydc

I rest my case you fucking loser.  I step out, I get pussy, I live a life.  You sit here all day talking shit about NIK and his mom....yea.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 02:38:08 PM by MANBEARPIG. »

-KIDRENEGADE-

universe

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2009, 02:48:35 PM »

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

Name:     MANBEARPIG.

Vs.

Name:     Jaydc

I rest my case you fucking loser.  I step out, I get pussy, I live a life.  You sit here all day talking shit about NIK and his mom....yea.

LOL, JAYDC FCKING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE.

DOPE MIGHT DISOWN YOU :laugh: