Author Topic: SERIOUSLY, CONTACTING NIK'S PARENT ISN'T COOL.  (Read 1024 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SERIOUSLY, CONTACTING NIK'S PARENT ISN'T COOL.
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2009, 07:37:35 PM »
LOL. DOPE is the definition of an internet nerd crew.

Rick James

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »
CONTACTING NIK'S PARENTS WAS FOR THE LULZ.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »

= internet geek status

Rick James

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2009, 07:48:13 PM »
= internet geek status

butthurt much?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 10:31:51 PM »
forreal, this shit is getting out of line, hitting up his mom is fucked up.  

Why is everyone such bitches?Nik is getting what he deserves for popping off at the mouth so much.

Honestly, if the shit he says to you on this forum is affecting you so much that this is an appropriate comeback then you need some fuckin counseling.  Shut off your computer and go outside.  When I'm not on DubCC I'm not thinking about it.  Any beef I've had over the years here stayed here and didnt become part of my everyday life.  Ya'll are some sad muthafuckas sometimes.

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

Name:     MANBEARPIG.

Vs.

Name:     Jaydc

I rest my case you fucking loser.  I step out, I get pussy, I live a life.  You sit here all day talking shit about NIK and his mom....yea.

Youve also been a part of this forum for seven years and I havent even been here one.My post per day number keeps dropping,I posted a lot during my first 3 months,way more then I do now.So my number is irrelvant.Besides the fact the most of my posts come from my phone when im bored at work.

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »
Why is everyone such bitches?Nik is getting what he deserves for popping off at the mouth so much.
truth is, you would be whining about the mods not doing anything, if it happened to you or your dope boys

Your a white german whos obsessed with dr.dre.you could probably write a book about him.

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »

LOL.But having your gf,and your friends join the forum you post on,being a mod and having the higest post total of anyone is the definition of cool.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2009, 10:34:47 PM »
honestly atleast Jaydc contributes to this board
he gives knowledgeable feed back

atleast his posts don't consists of just smilies, calling people names, and posting up random stupid pics

Elano

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 10:36:57 PM »
honestly atleast Jaydc contributes to this board
he gives knowledgeable feed back

yeah you feel less stupid with him,but that's it

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »

Honestly, if the shit he says to you on this forum is affecting you so much that this is an appropriate comeback then you need some fuckin counseling.  Shut off your computer and go outside.  When I'm not on DubCC I'm not thinking about it.  Any beef I've had over the years here stayed here and didnt become part of my everyday life.  Ya'll are some sad muthafuckas sometimes.

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

everybody here knows your some type of weird canadian loser. no point in defending yourself. get a life, still postin 15 posts a day? thats ridiculous for someone to waste that much time posting you must be in highschool or really hate your real life.

Everyone knows your a little bitch who thinks hes black but your just a small dicked gook.Why dont you all tell us more stories on your gang banging we need a good laugh.

Elano

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2009, 10:38:59 PM »
OH MY GOD :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »

pun intended.

What the fuck are you going about?Obviously this stuff is effecting YOU.I could care less about nik or you.Im not the one getting my panties in a fit about this.YOU ARE.Maybe its you that should shut the computer off and go outside,your sympathizing with a complete stranger and telling people to lay off.LOL.I didnt make that picture,nor did I contact his parents,Im just a spectator and this is entertaining.I mean you actually you feel bad for nik?Thats pathetic man.You know your pathetic when your feeling bad for compelete strangers over the internet.Get some balls.And next time think  before you type because you just came off as complete idiot who had no idea what he was talking about.

Name:     MANBEARPIG.

Vs.

Name:     Jaydc

I rest my case you fucking loser.  I step out, I get pussy, I live a life.  You sit here all day talking shit about NIK and his mom....yea.

Ive also been here less then a year,youve been here for whaty,seven years?My post per day is irrellvant.If i was here for 8 years and my posts count was still at 18 per day  cough nik cough then yes you would have a point.But my daily has gone down,and will continue to.Whos to say i stay on thsi board half the time youve been a member?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 12:59:27 AM »

LOL.But having your gf,and your friends join the forum you post on,being a mod and having the higest post total of anyone is the definition of cool.

if i deleted my account right now, sikotic would have the highest post total and is also a former mod...i guess u should rethink what u say before u inadvertently diss members of your own online geek crew.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2009, 08:04:31 AM »

if i deleted my account right now
but you wont so quit talking out of your ass