Author Topic: Dear George W Bush...........  (Read 260 times)

techniec

Dear George W Bush...........
« on: February 05, 2002, 02:31:43 PM »
Dear George W Bush....

In light of your recent comments in regards to "the axis of evil", i have decided to plead to you.  I am pleading to you to please stop bullying the world.  Im pleading you to stop shedding blood in the nations of the world.  Im pleading you to stop Israels brutal practices in the middle east.  I am pleading you to stop carving up the world.  I am pleading you to stop using the "war on terrorism" as a pretext to abolish civil liberties and to attack countries without justification.
I am pleading you to stop using the excuse of "rogue nations" thats pose no threat to the US, what so ever, as a pretext to persue an aggresive policy towards them.  I am pleading with u to stop your war against Islam.  I am pleading u to decrease the huge influence the Jewish lobby has on Washington.  I am pleading you to leave Iraq alone,and I am pleading you to NOT allow this new found american patriotism to branch off into ignorance

sincerely

abdul karim

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: Dear George W Bush...........
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2002, 04:42:40 PM »
Dear George W Bush....

In light of your recent comments in regards to "the axis of evil", i have decided to plead to you.  I am pleading to you to please stop bullying the world.  Im pleading you to stop shedding blood in the nations of the world.  Im pleading you to stop Israels brutal practices in the middle east.  I am pleading you to stop carving up the world.  I am pleading you to stop using the "war on terrorism" as a pretext to abolish civil liberties and to attack countries without justification.
I am pleading you to stop using the excuse of "rogue nations" thats pose no threat to the US, what so ever, as a pretext to persue an aggresive policy towards them.  I am pleading with u to stop your war against Islam.  I am pleading u to decrease the huge influence the Jewish lobby has on Washington.  I am pleading you to leave Iraq alone,and I am pleading you to NOT allow this new found american patriotism to branch off into ignorance

sincerely

abdul karim

Thanks for that dogg....Keep blessin the board with similar material....People will slowly awaken from their lifelong nap, and open their eyes.

And what gives Isreali Jews the right to occupy Muslim territory on the West Bank and Gaza. (of the Middle East)  It's an unnecessary colonization of historically Islamic Territory.  It serves no purpose.  It doesn't make Isreal anymore secure, on the contrary it makes America/Isreals self defense much harder and more complicated.  
When America locks up the border, it expects other countries to respect the provision.  
I'm not advocating the Taliban, or Bin Laden's actions, but I am against blind patriotism.  People who blindly support America without researching first.

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 04:42:51 PM »
for the 1000th time this isnt a war on islam

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 04:47:37 PM »
for the 1000th time this isnt a war on islam

well war on terrorism just doesnt make sense, lol, its just bullshit, lol and im with infinite on this, infinite is one of if not the most intelligent dudes on this board, props homie, not only cause of this but a lot of other shit u say on the board and on AIM,nice shit techniec, peace

oh btw, george w bush really doesnt have as much power as you think he does, hes kinda like a puppet

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 04:52:56 PM »

well war on terrorism just doesnt make sense, lol, its just bullshit, lol and im with infinite on this, infinite is one of if not the most intelligent dudes on this board, props homie, not only cause of this but a lot of other shit u say on the board and on AIM,nice shit techniec, peace

oh btw, george w bush really doesnt have as much power as you think he does, hes kinda like a puppet

Word... I respect you back dog, your an intelligent homie and you always keep it real.... And like you said, George Bush is a puppet.. He has been his whole political carear, it was his name that got him in office.

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2002, 04:54:20 PM »
hey dipshit, I didnt say anything about the war on terrorism. I was talking about stupid people that think this is a war on islam. But why am I arguing with a person that has knocturnal as an avatar.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2002, 04:58:48 PM »
hey dipshit, I didnt say anything about the war on terrorism. I was talking about stupid people that think this is a war on islam. But why am I arguing with a person that has knocturnal as an avatar.

Yo.....H20 and I are homeboys in real life, locally.... that's my best friend and dogg for life, spiritual brother.... we argue about shit all the time, not as much as we used to though... I disagree with him on this one... especially for calling doggy a dipshit and stupid....that's bullshit homie, that kind of invective ain't nesecarry.

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2002, 05:03:02 PM »

stupid people huh? how bout you do some research kid,america has been fuckin muslims for years, it didnt just start this september, i was sayin if this isnt war on islam well then it isnt war on terrorism either, and your very own infinite has a knoc pic too ::), you just made yourself look like a fuckin dumbass, lol if this was in real life then i would school you and have you red in embarresment wanting a corner to hide in, lol and your callin me the dipshit, well i guess its aight, who knows what kinda problems you must have in your real life and you just get mad over little things like this and let your anger out here, howbout you have a lil talk with your buddy infinite :D ::)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2002, 09:36:24 PM »
i dont agree wit everything that bush does and im canadian.  this shit affects the whole world.  i dont agree wit him blastin little 3rd world countries just to prove a point.  he needs to nut up and find bin ladden befo he plots another attack.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2002, 07:47:46 AM »
i don't think we should go after iraq right now if at all at this moment , we just need to monitor Sadaam Husein and make sure he isn't concocting weapons we can't trust him with that's all, but i can see why we want to go after him, if we get rid of him we won't have to worry about him no more and won't have to waste so much time and money on monitoring him....but i don't think we should go after him right now

there's a grip of asian african terrorists that we should  be going after right now , but since black people (no offence to the black homies on the board) are so quick to hate on the man for anything that happens that concerns blacks we're probably reluctant to go after them. I'm clueless to why we're not going after the asian and europe ones right now but if i was sec. of defense i'd be going after them after bin laden

this IS NOT a war on islam , if it was we'd be trying to eraticate alot of people inside of the u.s. since there are a considerable amount in america

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2002, 07:49:56 AM »
i dont agree wit everything that bush does and im canadian.  this shit affects the whole world.  i dont agree wit him blastin little 3rd world countries just to prove a point.  he needs to nut up and find bin ladden befo he plots another attack.

i'm pretty sure that's what he's doing by bombin the mountains of afganistan...trying to flush out and/or kill bin laden

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

min0rity

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2002, 08:35:18 AM »

it was his name that got him in office.

actually it was probably jeff bush that got gay bush in office

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2002, 09:14:11 AM »
Bush needs to grow some balls and strongarm Sharon - because Ariel Sharon is the most powerful terrorist in the world

And 'President' Blair needs to start pressuring the Americans into setting good examples for the rest of the world through eradicating the death penalty etc

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2002, 09:16:09 AM »

actually it was probably jeff bush that got gay bush in office

Word... he's may have been fucking with the votes in Florida.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2002, 09:21:07 AM »
It's Jeb isn't it? lol

PS. Infinite have you read what i wrote about you in the respect thread? Wondering what you thought about it