Author Topic: What albums was Tupac planning before his death?  (Read 714 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What albums was Tupac planning before his death?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »
DeeezNuuuts83  or jimmyh you know if pac wrote his own muzik?
or what portion of it he did/didnt write?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 08:14:28 PM »

He wrote his own. During recording sessions everyone had to write there shit down quick, if you didn't he'd pass you up. That's why Bad Azz got a spot on Makaveli, cause he had his stuff written already during that Tracks session.  Basically he'd wrote a track, recorded it and then sent it down to mixing. Sometimes he didn't finish a track and just moved on to the next one (This was in case if people couldn't get enough lyrics together) this is why you hear a lot of unreleased solo tracks, which are way more compared to stuff he has features on.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 08:17:15 PM »
thats some of the craziest shit ever then...if he wrote all of his muzik he recorded, thats some crazy shit to have wrote it himself IMO and makes him even better of a rapper

He wrote his own. During recording sessions everyone had to write there shit down quick, if you didn't he'd pass you up. That's why Bad Azz got a spot on Makaveli, cause he had his stuff written already during that Tracks session.  Basically he'd wrote a track, recorded it and then sent it down to mixing. Sometimes he didn't finish a track and just moved on to the next one (This was in case if people couldn't get enough lyrics together) this is why you hear a lot of unreleased solo tracks, which are way more compared to stuff he has features on.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:20 PM »
Yeah, that's the one thing that people are always impressed by with Pac is his work ethic. He'd write a ridiculous amount of songs out.

BenFranco

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 12:44:53 AM »
I think the reason dre left death row and pac start beefin with him was - Dre was need to show up to the snoop dogg trial to testefy that he was with him at the same night of the shootin... and he didnt and thats why dre left death row and pac took that as insult to him and the all death row.. i read that shit years ago...

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 02:44:41 AM »
I think the reason dre left death row and pac start beefin with him was - Dre was need to show up to the snoop dogg trial to testefy that he was with him at the same night of the shootin... and he didnt and thats why dre left death row and pac took that as insult to him and the all death row.. i read that shit years ago...

There was  a interview were Dre stated when a Mixer or some producer rewinded a tape to far, suge knight beat his ass, and thats when he felt Death Row was no longer a good place to do business.This combined with the fact him and DOC fell out over Heltah Skeltah, His own music being forced into the 2pac project (Cali Love).Basically he bought out his contract, gave up his position, and then didn't show up at the Snoop Trail.

2pac on the other hand beefed with him, cause he failed 2 show at the trail, Couldn't produce fast enough, took credit for stuff he didn't (it was over a Daz beat), and the fact he Sold the original Toss it Up beat 2 another group which prompted the diss track at the end of what's on the album now. Combined with the fact he didn't Ride for the west or Death Row anymore.  I Think tupac might of considered him a sell out.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 03:35:44 AM »

Thought this was common knowledge ;D

kemizt

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 04:51:03 AM »
I don't know how much truth there is to someone in Snoop's murder trial claiming that Dr. Dre was with him, which I had never heard of until it was mentioned in Pac interviews... the same thing goes for all of their claims about Dre having a male lover or whatever it was.  That aside, Dre didn't want to go to Snoop's trial for the simple fact that he was not a fan of going to court, even when it was his own neck on the line, much less someone else's.

There was  a interview were Dre stated when a Mixer or some producer rewinded a tape to far, suge knight beat his ass, and thats when he felt Death Row was no longer a good place to do business.This combined with the fact him and DOC fell out over Heltah Skeltah, His own music being forced into the 2pac project (Cali Love).Basically he bought out his contract, gave up his position, and then didn't show up at the Snoop Trail.
It was a studio engineer who had rewinded the tape too far before getting smacked around, though I'm sure it was more complicated than that.  (The guy had probably been messing up several times that day already--not even Suge is mean enough to just beat a guy up for rewinding a tape too far.)

2pac on the other hand beefed with him, cause he failed 2 show at the trail, Couldn't produce fast enough, took credit for stuff he didn't (it was over a Daz beat), and the fact he Sold the original Toss it Up beat 2 another group which prompted the diss track at the end of what's on the album now. Combined with the fact he didn't Ride for the west or Death Row anymore.  I Think tupac might of considered him a sell out.
It was Got My Mind Made Up that Dre was said to have taken credit for.  It wasn't so much that Dre couldn't produce fast enough, as he was still making music throughout the years; it was more about Dre not being an active participant at Can-Am, since Dre had his own studio at his home where he would do music, which is why Suge and his homies had to show up at Dre's after he left Death Row to "re-acquire" any Death Row music that he had in his possession.  (Based on Dre's side of the story, Suge showed up and wanted the tapes, and Dre handed them over after making duplicates of them.)

Blasphemy

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 06:05:45 AM »
I don't know how much truth there is to someone in Snoop's murder trial claiming that Dr. Dre was with him, which I had never heard of until it was mentioned in Pac interviews... the same thing goes for all of their claims about Dre having a male lover or whatever it was.  That aside, Dre didn't want to go to Snoop's trial for the simple fact that he was not a fan of going to court, even when it was his own neck on the line, much less someone else's.

It was a studio engineer who had rewinded the tape too far before getting smacked around, though I'm sure it was more complicated than that.  (The guy had probably been messing up several times that day already--not even Suge is mean enough to just beat a guy up for rewinding a tape too far.)

It was Got My Mind Made Up that Dre was said to have taken credit for.  It wasn't so much that Dre couldn't produce fast enough, as he was still making music throughout the years; it was more about Dre not being an active participant at Can-Am, since Dre had his own studio at his home where he would do music, which is why Suge and his homies had to show up at Dre's after he left Death Row to "re-acquire" any Death Row music that he had in his possession.  (Based on Dre's side of the story, Suge showed up and wanted the tapes, and Dre handed them over after making duplicates of them.)

Yeah I couldn't remember what the person position was, nor which Daz beat it was. Also on the Murder thing, Dre wasn't even at the scene of the crime. It was Snoop and his Body Guard, and his body guard was the one who pulled the trigger. Snoop pretty much got guilt by association.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »

He never outright said Suge beat up an engineer. He said things were happening in the studio that were out of control. When you read what other people say about Dre, he felt the studio was sacred. He didn't want any nonsense going on in there and he only wanted people in there that were bringing something creative to the table.

In terms of Pac-Dre, they both have kind of the same story just from a different perspective. Pac was loyal to Death Row and riding for Suge. Dre was not interested in being a part of that. Pac found that to be disloyal. Dre commented in one magazine that "Tupac really don't know what he talking about. Dre jumped ship? Dre helped build the ship you're on."

Frank Alexander has stated that at first, Pac and Dre seemed to get along fine but as soon as problems arose between Dre and Suge, Pac was looking to get at Dre. The murder trial thing with Snoop has always seemed like a smokescreen. Dre knew why Death Row wanted him there and he didn't bite. According to Bruce Williams, Dre's right-hand, both he and Dre had actually warned Sam Sneed against going to the infamous meeting where he got beat down. They knew that Sam was going to get fucked up because he was seen as part of Dre's crew. He made it sound like Dre knew that his departure would be viewed as a betrayal by a lot of the artists over there and that anyone affiliated with him should steer clear of the label because they'd probably be treated in the same fashion.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »
He never outright said Suge beat up an engineer. He said things were happening in the studio that were out of control. When you read what other people say about Dre, he felt the studio was sacred. He didn't want any nonsense going on in there and he only wanted people in there that were bringing something creative to the table.
There was that, and the fact that a lot was going on without his knowledge, like the signing of artists who were promised Dre production by Suge.

In terms of Pac-Dre, they both have kind of the same story just from a different perspective. Pac was loyal to Death Row and riding for Suge. Dre was not interested in being a part of that. Pac found that to be disloyal. Dre commented in one magazine that "Tupac really don't know what he talking about. Dre jumped ship? Dre helped build the ship you're on."
Dre had also already gone through his own issues like when he got put on house arrest for speeding through L.A. in his Ferrari.  He was already getting older and was beyond the nonsense, while Pac was turning into a loose cannon since he wanted to prove his worth to Suge (and the street cats behind him) while also being fueled by the street shit going on with the label, much of which didn't involve him (which Dre also mentioned in interviews).

Frank Alexander has stated that at first, Pac and Dre seemed to get along fine but as soon as problems arose between Dre and Suge, Pac was looking to get at Dre. The murder trial thing with Snoop has always seemed like a smokescreen. Dre knew why Death Row wanted him there and he didn't bite. According to Bruce Williams, Dre's right-hand, both he and Dre had actually warned Sam Sneed against going to the infamous meeting where he got beat down. They knew that Sam was going to get fucked up because he was seen as part of Dre's crew. He made it sound like Dre knew that his departure would be viewed as a betrayal by a lot of the artists over there and that anyone affiliated with him should steer clear of the label because they'd probably be treated in the same fashion.
Personally, I try to avoid using Frank Alexander as a source, given how much bullshit he has spewed, haha.  That aside, Dre didn't warn Sam Sneed about the actual meeting, he was just encouraging him to stop hanging out at Death Row so often and to leave with him, but it didn't happen that way.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »
Pac was too dam sensitive.  If the mutherfucka would've been more strategic his ass would've been alive and been plenty of rich.  People will always gossip, don't mean you need to pay heed to their words. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 12:27:13 AM »
im not sayin your wrong or defendin his death or anything but
i know pac talked alot about death
so take the case of him gettin blasted on and not survivin..what if he woud have made it out alive that night?
as in who knows if his death was planned that exact night..i mean he made it out alive from gunshots before
all im sayin is...is there any chance he was hit by accident? lol if you understand what im sayin
and he died due to bein hit

Pac was too dam sensitive.  If the mutherfucka would've been more strategic his ass would've been alive and been plenty of rich.  People will always gossip, don't mean you need to pay heed to their words.  
Cube