Author Topic: Crooked I – Pig Face, Weapon Waist artwork and tracklisting  (Read 2452 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Crooked I – Pig Face, Weapon Waist artwork and tracklisting
« on: September 28, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/crookedi-guesswhosback/

that looks strange, but cool

Crooked I Artwork, Tracklist & Snoop Collabo (Audio) - By : LilJay - October 6, 2009

We have the artwork, tracklist as well as the first leak off Crooked I's upcoming EP "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist". As Crooked I revealed in the Dubcnn interview back in August, he recently squashed the turbulences – as Crooked calls it – he had with Snoop Dogg over all these years and they even joined forces for the EP's first single. The Scram Jones produced track is called "Guess Who's Back" and aimed at the clubs. But going in with high expectations for a monster collaboration will leave you disappointed, as you will "only" hear verses from Crooked, while The Doggfather spits his bars on the hook.

Crooked I - Guess Who's Back Feat. Snoop Dogg (Prod. by Scram Jones)

Here is the complete tracklist for "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist". Click the artwork to enlarge.

1. Intro produced by Cosmos
2. Mr. Pigface (Produced by 21)
3. Shoulda Made a Phone Call Feat. K-Young (Produced by Frequecy)
4. One More Time (Produced by P.Silva)
5. Guess Who's Back Feat. Snoop Dogg (produced by Scram Jones)
6. Cypher Feat. Horse Shoe G.A.N.G and Royce Da 5'9" (Produced by Komplex)
7. Woodstock Feat. Slaughterhouse & M.O.P (Produced by Nottz)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:01:21 AM by Rud »

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Portugoal

Re: Crooked I – Pig Face, Weapon Waist artwork
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 11:48:57 AM »
haha, i like it!

i loved the original SH artwork too!

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
http://sixwonined.blogspot.com/2009/09/crooked-i-mr-pig-face-weapon-waist.html

that looks strange, but cool

Reminds me of the fucking SAW Franchise. They use the PIG as a huge element in them.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
haha, i like it!

i loved the original SH artwork too!

I didnt see a picture of the orginal artwork to the Slaughter House album, You mind posting it up or got a link to it? I would like to check that out.

Edit: The cover for P.F.W.W looks dope! I hope they have hard copies for sale, and that shit needs to drop ASAP!!

Edit 2:  The Big MAU ur sig is fucking discusting, I had to do a double take, to actully take in what the fuck it was. I dont know why you would want a picture of a small little cock as your sig, to each is own i geuss.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 12:02:27 PM by Rickdeeznutz »

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »
Fan made from the homie Alphabet.

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »
Yeah, the story was that everyone was making fan covers for Joe Budden's "Escape Route", so I ended up making a few different "Weapon Waist" fan covers.

This was one of them...

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7773/pigfaceweaponwaist2efx.jpg

Then Alphabet made the one that is posted above.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
Those are all pretty damn cool.  I really like the first two.  But damn it, why can't we get some official news/artwork/mp3s from this release?  It's taking forever.

EFFeX

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »
Those are all pretty damn cool.  I really like the first two.  But damn it, why can't we get some official news/artwork/mp3s from this release?  It's taking forever.

News should be on it's way... yeah, I say that all the time.

Apparently last week the project was being mastered. Crooked also spit a song from the EP at Slaughterhouse's latest show in Atlanta over the weekend.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 04:18:18 PM »
fuck the cover (which is dope :P), where is the fucking music?

Crooked I is the only artist in rap (besides Joe Budden) to have mixtapes/street albums pushed back MONTHS lol.

shit was suppose to drop before the Slaughterhouse album lmfao, what is the date now?

EFFeX

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 04:23:51 PM »
fuck the cover (which is dope :P), where is the fucking music?

Crooked I is the only artist in rap (besides Joe Budden) to have mixtapes/street albums pushed back MONTHS lol.

shit was suppose to drop before the Slaughterhouse album lmfao, what is the date now?

10/??/09

JohnnyL

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »

Apparently last week the project was being mastered. Crooked also spit a song from the EP at Slaughterhouse's latest show in Atlanta over the weekend.

Thanks for the update, Effex.  If the project is now being mastered, maybe that means we'll see it released in the near future.  Curious though, that it was thought to have been all printed up and ready to go way back in July (if I remember correctly).  If its being mastered now, could that possibly mean more material has been added to it?  With all the delays, I really feel it'd be in Crooked's best interests  to drop the single for this soon.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »
Will there be hard copies for sale like Block Obama 2???  Any info on that? Or will it just be a digital release??

And Where the fuck is boss?? He says hes droping it for free to work on new album, then he says he will drop a song from BOSS evry week, Somtimes I worry if Crook can do anything he says he'll do

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 06:01:09 PM »
Haha damn that's an ill cover yo

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »

Thanks for the update, Effex.  If the project is now being mastered, maybe that means we'll see it released in the near future.  Curious though, that it was thought to have been all printed up and ready to go way back in July (if I remember correctly).  If its being mastered now, could that possibly mean more material has been added to it?  With all the delays, I really feel it'd be in Crooked's best interests  to drop the single for this soon.

I can't remember who posted it, but last weekend someone posted that they were in the studio finishing up the EP with Crooked. Might have been the engineer, can't remember. It looks like they kept working on it all this time.

EFFeX

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »
Will there be hard copies for sale like Block Obama 2???  Any info on that? Or will it just be a digital release??

And Where the fuck is boss?? He says hes droping it for free to work on new album, then he says he will drop a song from BOSS evry week, Somtimes I worry if Crook can do anything he says he'll do

No information has been announced on the format of the project.

As far as Boss goes, I don't think anyone really knows the situation on that anymore. I'm pretty sure that the dropping one a week idea has been scratched. Last I heard, Crooked said he has "something" planned for the first quarter of 2010.