Author Topic: OH My GOD Eminem iz Dating Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!  (Read 508 times)

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
Re:OH My GOD Eminem iz Dating Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2002, 11:27:42 AM »
I don't know Mariah at all but this Armenian cat who I used to hang out with at the time had a relationship with Carey around 1997...He was a bartender at some club in the village that she used to frequent with Derek Jeter...He definitely had some type of relationship with her sexually...This all was while she was married to Tommy Mottola the head of Sony Music and the man who gave her her first record deal...

Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
Leave it Alone.
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2002, 11:50:31 AM »
Again, were you in a room with them and saw this scene with your own eyes? If your answer is no, then you've just reestablished my point on the cause and effect of hearsay. You're just running a rumor-mill with your mouth, with no evidence to support your claim. It is advisable to just leave this subject where it is, you're obviously not going to get anywhere with this post.
Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2002, 04:21:29 PM »

It's not working NIK, if you liked GIRLS, then you would recognize Mariah Carey is hot.  Since you have a thing for hairy men you wouldn't say that.

Paaaaaaaaaceee

I realized Mariahs hot you idiot...I was commenting on your "never make a song with her" comment...

If u were a musical person, you would realize Mariah is a legendary singer with a legendary voice...Idiot...

Murrow

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2002, 06:21:48 PM »

It's not working NIK, if you liked GIRLS, then you would recognize Mariah Carey is hot.  Since you have a thing for hairy men you wouldn't say that.

Paaaaaaaaaceee

I realized Mariahs hot you idiot...I was commenting on your "never make a song with her" comment...

If u were a musical person, you would realize Mariah is a legendary singer with a legendary voice...Idiot...

LOL...shut up, you know nothing about music aside from rap.  Don't even speak on other genres child.

muthafocka

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2002, 05:15:10 AM »
why did he say she asked him to marry her?

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2002, 05:40:56 AM »
sumthin did happen between dem but it was b4 the Eminem Show came out!! remember the line from when the music stops "Smokin Crack/ before i do dat i beg mariah 2 take me bk" neways in the paper the other day there was a pick of Em and Kim bk 2getha.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
Eminem iz...
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2002, 11:11:14 AM »
It's funny how everyone all of a sudden thinks they know what really goes on in the private life of their favorite stars, yet, all of the information they receive is from a discredible source (usually a tabloid, an editorial, the NEWS). You are telling me that I am supposed to believe Eminem because of a line he wrote on a record? In that case, why is Kim Mathers still alive? Didn't he throw her into the ocean years ago? Again, don't speak on subjects you know nothing about. Come with accurate information, or valid evidence (which I guarantee you will never get) and I will retract my statement.
Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2002, 12:05:53 PM »

LOL...shut up, you know nothing about music aside from rap.  Don't even speak on other genres child.

Sure thing Rob...