Author Topic: NIK was right.  (Read 1438 times)

the ghost

Re: NIK was right.
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2009, 12:19:25 PM »
Elior is a troubled individual.
He's been bullied his entire life and doesn't understand why people keep turning against him.
He can't accept the fact that it's most likely his own fault people never seem to like him.
His parents told him the other kids were just jealous.

Another reason why he turned out so pathetic is his parents overprotecting him ever since he was an infant.

its typical of a spoiled little rich girl who doesnt understand why EVERYone makes fun of them and hates them. Their first instinct, to protect their pride, is to say "youre all jealous!" lol In this case, "youre riding my nuts!"  :grumpy:
yup.

He's probally doing all those drugs to finally fit in somewhere.

Is that the reason you drink so much?

ikke

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »
He's been bullied his entire life and doesn't understand why people keep turning against him.
He can't accept the fact that it's most likely his own fault people never seem to like him.

Another reason why he turned out so pathetic is his parents overprotecting him ever since he was an infant.

its typical of a spoiled little rich girl who doesnt understand why EVERYone makes fun of them and hates them. Their first instinct, to protect their pride, is to say "youre all jealous!" lol In this case, "youre riding my nuts!"  :grumpy:
yup.

I drink alone most of the times...
so yes xD

Roccy

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »

yup.

I drink alone most of the times...
so yes xD

jerkathon
how it really goes down..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »
i am telling you something you guys fail to see.

he isn't religious, because you cannot have sex until you're married in his religion; he isn't married.

so he is either a virgin or he is wasting his time following the rest of the rules.

hypocrites.  just like the majority of religious folks.  

just like bitches who refuse to get an abortion and use their religion as an excuse.  yet, their religion says you cannot have sex out of wedlock.  :stupid:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »
i am telling you something you guys fail to see.

he isn't religious, because you cannot have sex until you're married in his religion; he isn't married.

so he is either a virgin or he is wasting his time following the rest of the rules.

hypocrites.  just like the majority of religious folks.  

just like bitches who refuse to get an abortion and use their religion as an excuse.  yet, their religion says you cannot have sex out of wedlock.  :stupid:
having kids is a selfish act anyway.
We're awesome let's make more of us

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 12:29:40 PM »
he left?

he hasnt been back since.Im guessing someone did send his parents the info and pics of him doing drugs and he got grounded.
you guys are idiots. It's a jewish holiday, they can't use electricity.

i dont get how i was supposed to know that.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »
I don't mind. This is why nearly every girl I've had a relationship has been super religious because they give it up the most. They think going to church once (or even twice) a week makes them less of a slut lol. Religius girls are probably the only aspect of religion I can say I love to death.

jerkathon
Question: How come every time you say something lately, it has something to do with "tossing" or "jerking"?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »
daygo, u fuckin geek, you and ur nerd ass friends can judge me online all you want, but come see me in person and i guarantee ill change ur opinion real quick, u white ass asian punk. that is if ur not too pussy, like i know u are.  it's a challenge, my dude. u can call me all the names u want behind a screen, but real talk, none of u would dare act the same way in reality. not with me, not with anyone......the fact that u protect and stand up for the geekerism is what pretty much shows me who u are. and add to that that youre a half white half asian dude who used to front like a blood, and its crystal clear who the fake ass nerd in all this truly is. 8)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:18:15 PM by Now_I_Know »

the ghost

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
daygo, u fuckin geek, you and ur nerd ass friends can judge me online all you want, but come see me in person and i guarantee ill change ur opinion real quick, u white ass asian punk. that is if ur not too pussy, like i know u are.

NIK is this 1000 for a fight thing legit.  I like your ass, but for a g I'll drive down there, shake your hand, lump you up, pick you up drive you to the hospital.  Hell, I'll even buy you a beer after. :D

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:59 PM »
you white ass asian punk hahaha

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2009, 01:19:13 PM »

i lol'd.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2009, 01:19:32 PM »
daygo, u fuckin geek, you and ur nerd ass friends can judge me online all you want, but come see me in person and i guarantee ill change ur opinion real quick, u white ass asian punk. that is if ur not too pussy, like i know u are.

NIK is this 1000 for a fight thing legit.  I like your ass, but for a g I'll drive down there, shake your hand, lump you up, pick you up drive you to the hospital.  Hell, I'll even buy you a beer after. :D

the grand is for anyone who was involved in the whole stalker/emailing my moms episode. ur cool in my book..u can come kick it and hit a bleez for free if u want 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2009, 01:19:47 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »

i lol'd.

hes half white half asian, geek
geek? you grew up on the internet you have more than 40000 posts kike boy