Author Topic: NIK was right.  (Read 1432 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: NIK was right.
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:59 PM »
you white ass asian punk hahaha

i lol'd.

hes half white half asian, geek

ok?

i thought u wrote something funny, geez.

i take back my "i lol'd", buzzkilington.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2009, 01:24:17 PM »
you white ass asian punk hahaha

i lol'd.

hes half white half asian, geek
geek? you grew up on the internet you have more than 40000 posts kike boy

LMAO ur only means of makin money are (self-admittedly) stealing from people and growing weed, loser..quit tryna judge people who are lightyears ahead of u :laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2009, 01:25:25 PM »
and your only means is working for your jewish parents, wow you really got me beat there

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »
and your only means is working for your jewish parents, wow you really got me beat there

not even close, once again LOL

any time u have to start out a sentence with "i'm bitter at life because..", u KNOW you're a fucking loser that will never be taken seriously after that

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2009, 01:29:09 PM »
thats how i was feeling at that moment, i dont try to claim that i dont go through shit like anyone else. shit at least ive never started a sentence with "Most guys down here shave their legs and chest and trim their pubes"

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »

fagel

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:00 PM »
thats how i was feeling at that moment, i dont try to claim that i dont go through shit like anyone else. shit at least ive never started a sentence with "Most guys down here shave their legs and chest and trim their pubes"

i was 15 when i said that and ur still stuck on it, keepin it in ur sig and what not LOL...u said that shit just a couple months ago, so theres really no excuse whatsoever for why ur such a loser in life

Muhfukka

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:44 PM »

i was 15 when i said that and ur still stuck on it, keepin it in ur sig and what not LOL...u said that shit just a couple months ago, so theres really no excuse whatsoever for why ur such a loser in life
so its ok to be gay if youre 15?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2009, 01:40:28 PM »

gay? where did i say anything about homosexuality in that? when i was 15, i played for my schools ball team, and we had to shave our legs for the shorts......only a homo like urself would turn that into a gay fantasy

so whats ur excuse for being a loser in life?

Muhfukka

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2009, 01:46:16 PM »

gay? where did i say anything about homosexuality in that? when i was 15, i played for my schools ball team, and we had to shave our legs for the shorts......only a homo like urself would turn that into a gay fantasy

so you werent gay but you were looking at everyones nuts to see if they trimmed them to your standards?

Muhfukka

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »
and you didnt have to shave your fucking legs for high school basketball

ikke

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2009, 01:50:45 PM »
Nik just because you were 15 doesn't make it ok, i'm 16 and you don't see me posting gay shit like that

Muhfukka

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2009, 01:53:10 PM »
Nik just because you were 15 doesn't make it ok, i'm 16 and you don't see me posting gay shit like that
hes a jew he has to at least try to weasel his way out of shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »

i know............ur shits worse LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »

so you werent gay but you were looking at everyones nuts to see if they trimmed them to your standards?

people who are comfortable with their sexuality have no problems being open about shit like that.....so i didnt exactly have to see their pubes to know it was trimmed, faggot.