Author Topic: NIK was right.  (Read 1399 times)

Muhfukka

Re: NIK was right.
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:30 PM »
another great jew excuse

Kool Beenz

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »
LMAO @ this thread

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2009, 02:51:41 PM »
so i didnt exactly have to see their pubes to know it was trimmed, faggot.
You got x-ray vision or somethin then?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »
I thought Daygo was black  ???
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JAZ

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »
he isnt ???

Muhfukka

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »
hes a gook right?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »
NIK, can we get your opinions, thoughts & feelings on the recent actions done to you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2009, 07:28:20 PM »
NIK, can we get your opinions, thoughts & feelings on the recent actions done to you?

i think the obsession with me is on some sad ass geek shit, that's all there really is to it LOL

Rick James

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2009, 07:41:39 PM »
stalking their personal info and tryna get in contact with their parents...lmao@your delusional ass being so fucking stupid that u cant even grasp the concept of negative nutriding.

Queen must've been "nutriding" you since she was the one who leaked your parent's personal info.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »
stalking their personal info and tryna get in contact with their parents...lmao@your delusional ass being so fucking stupid that u cant even grasp the concept of negative nutriding.

Queen must've been "nutriding" you since she was the one who leaked your parent's personal info.

naah, she just stole it from an old post to seem credible...big b is the one who originally stalked my info.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2009, 08:05:01 PM »

naah, she just stole it from an old post to seem credible...big b is the one who originally stalked my info.

LOL

still laughing over that....queen gets pissed at sik and she takes it out on you!  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2009, 08:37:21 PM »

LOL

still laughing over that....queen gets pissed at sik and she takes it out on you!  lol
I know, WTF was that all about?

She sparked this whole fuckin thing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2009, 02:01:47 AM »
"Nutriding" is when you jock somebody. Love them, defend them to the end.  I havent seen many people riding NIKs nuts...theyve been making fun of him.

LOL@thinking that riding someones nuts can only be used in a positive context. what a dumbfuck u are.

really, though, im glad that some people on here have realize how fuckin pathetic you lowlife geeks on this site have gotten with the obsession over me. lame is not even the word, some of yall simply just need to grow balls and stop acting like 12 year old girls..PeACe

You only think people making fun of you is "nutriding" because YOURE the one bein made fun of lol.  I told youre ass before, with all this shit lately I wasnt taking sides...so u should quit throwing insults.  By your definition of "nutriding" you must have been riding Queens nuts since u clown on her.  "Riding nuts" is the same thing as "jockin". Nobody EVER has used the word jockin as a way to describe making fun of someone lol

theres a difference between making fun of someone and being obsessed to the point that your stalking their personal info and tryna get in contact with their parents...lmao@your delusional ass being so fucking stupid that u cant even grasp the concept on negative nutriding.

riding nuts is also the same on being someones back.when u tell someone to get off ur back, it can be for something bad too, idiot. grow a pair and hop off.

See i didnt even attack your dumbass. But your response is the exact reason everyone on this site makes fun of you.  Youre such a fuckin loser that you take pride in other people laughing at you.  Did you ever stop to think that if you didnt act like such a little faggot on here none of this shit would have happened?  If you wanna be a joke to everyone, become a fuckin comic...at least get some use out of it.  Ive never seen a grown (i say grown because of your age, not your mindset) man think that when people laugh at him and ridicule him, its because he's popular LOL.

people laugh and ridicule bez and elano.......if ur simple ass really doesnt see the difference between the way im "laughed at" and the way bez is "laughed at", then u need help, my dude...............the reason these idiots take this time out to stalk me and do all this is because ive gotten to them in one way or another. that is the reason theyre on my nuts, because i clown them just as much as they try clowning me, only i dont take it to geekerism extents, cuz im a real man, not some little nerdy online faggot who resorts to childish acts of obsession when i get clowned. thats also why ive offered a grand for any of these nutriders to come and say this shit to my face, but guess what, none of them have accepted...................i wonder why?

LMAO

daygo, stop frontin, ur just as much a geek as any of these kids..PeACe

You, out of every person on here could never call anyone a geek LOL. Check your profile homeboy...make a checklist of everything that happens in your life, and tell me you aint a strait up geek lol.  Your right, none of the people you talked about are gonna fly their ass out to Woodland hills for a $1000 to beat the shit outta some rich Jewish kid.  I doubt any of them feel like going to jail for a $1000.  You have a real issue with understanding the difference between how you see yourself...and how the world sees you lol.  One day youll grow up and realize it.  Unfortunately your an adult now with the mindset of a 14 yr old.  You should keep arguing on here with everyone...its funny to watch somebody be so completely oblivious to how stupid they look.

According to lights, elior is going to hunt me down and kill me now lmfao.  So I guess I blew my chance at $1000 lolol.

Id be concerned as hell about that shit if I was u Tom lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2009, 02:19:44 AM »
daygo, u fuckin geek, you and ur nerd ass friends can judge me online all you want, but come see me in person and i guarantee ill change ur opinion real quick, u white ass asian punk. that is if ur not too pussy, like i know u are.  it's a challenge, my dude. u can call me all the names u want behind a screen, but real talk, none of u would dare act the same way in reality. not with me, not with anyone......the fact that u protect and stand up for the geekerism is what pretty much shows me who u are. and add to that that youre a half white half asian dude who used to front like a blood, and its crystal clear who the fake ass nerd in all this truly is. 8)

lol@ you. Who are my friends dummy? I dont bring my friends onto a message board. You do that shit cus its the only way u gonna have people agree with your bullshit lol.  Bottom line is, I told your suburb ass I aint goin up there to end up in jail. Youre a rich jewish kid...u think I dont know how fast the fuckin police will be at your doorstep? Fuck a $1,000...that aint shit. I know thats like 3 of your paychecks you fuckin loser...but it aint worth goin to jail on my part. U wanna come to Daygo? I'll see u then homeboy.  You dont know shit about shit so it aint worth explainin to yo bitchass again.  I aint say I was a Blood, u find a time where I claimed a set. I been had a ganga homeboys that was Bloods and thats the end of it.  Have a I been around, and been into some gangsta shit...yes. Was I IN a gang..no.  But if u wanna come find out whas happenin Scittlez, be my guest. I'll whoop yo ass, but I really wouldnt hesitate to klack yo ass out either.  Im done, but if u wanna get at me get at me...come to Southeast muthafucka.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2009, 02:23:24 AM »

Filipino. You assumed it because Ive been able to see things from others perspectives.