Author Topic: NIK was right.  (Read 1397 times)

ikke

Re: NIK was right.
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2009, 07:49:37 AM »
stalking their personal info and tryna get in contact with their parents...lmao@your delusional ass being so fucking stupid that u cant even grasp the concept of negative nutriding.

Queen must've been "nutriding" you since she was the one who leaked your parent's personal info.

naah, she just stole it from an old post to seem credible...big b is the one who originally stalked my info.
stop lying jewboy you thought you were friends and gave him your personal info when he asked.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »
daygo, u fuckin geek, you and ur nerd ass friends can judge me online all you want, but come see me in person and i guarantee ill change ur opinion real quick, u white ass asian punk. that is if ur not too pussy, like i know u are.  it's a challenge, my dude. u can call me all the names u want behind a screen, but real talk, none of u would dare act the same way in reality. not with me, not with anyone......the fact that u protect and stand up for the geekerism is what pretty much shows me who u are. and add to that that youre a half white half asian dude who used to front like a blood, and its crystal clear who the fake ass nerd in all this truly is. 8)

lol@ you. Who are my friends dummy? I dont bring my friends onto a message board. You do that shit cus its the only way u gonna have people agree with your bullshit lol.  Bottom line is, I told your suburb ass I aint goin up there to end up in jail. Youre a rich jewish kid...u think I dont know how fast the fuckin police will be at your doorstep? Fuck a $1,000...that aint shit. I know thats like 3 of your paychecks you fuckin loser...but it aint worth goin to jail on my part. U wanna come to Daygo? I'll see u then homeboy.  You dont know shit about shit so it aint worth explainin to yo bitchass again.  I aint say I was a Blood, u find a time where I claimed a set. I been had a ganga homeboys that was Bloods and thats the end of it.  Have a I been around, and been into some gangsta shit...yes. Was I IN a gang..no.  But if u wanna come find out whas happenin Scittlez, be my guest. I'll whoop yo ass, but I really wouldnt hesitate to klack yo ass out either.  Im done, but if u wanna get at me get at me...come to Southeast muthafucka.

LMFAO@the internet tough talk. stfu, you redneck noodle. first and foremost, i'm not rich, dumbshit. second of all, where i live is probably nothing like u picture it. ive been to your area, and it aint shit. so call me a "suburb ass" all you want, it doesnt make u any better or give u more points, like u seem to think. the fact remains, u did type like a blood in the past (dropping the c's and using double k's and all that nonsense), and u were as fake as they come.. so quit bullshitting before i embarrass ur ass with old posts of urs where u made urself look like an illiterate ass wanksta...seriously, if u have something legit to try and judge me over and talk shit over, give it ur best shot, cuz as of now, ur "rich suburb kid" bullshit is not only played out, but null and void and it just aint cuttin it, hink (chink+hick)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »
stalking their personal info and tryna get in contact with their parents...lmao@your delusional ass being so fucking stupid that u cant even grasp the concept of negative nutriding.

Queen must've been "nutriding" you since she was the one who leaked your parent's personal info.

naah, she just stole it from an old post to seem credible...big b is the one who originally stalked my info.
stop lying jewboy you thought you were friends and gave him your personal info when he asked.

look at the little boy trying his hardest to fit in with the older crowd LMAO, how cute

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2009, 10:20:34 AM »
I thought Daygo was black  ???

Filipino. You assumed it because Ive been able to see things from others perspectives.

i dont really think thats why he assumed it LOLLL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:49 PM »
I thought Daygo was black  ???

Filipino. You assumed it because Ive been able to see things from others perspectives.

i highly doubt thats why he assumed it LOLLL

Muhfukka

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
why the fuck are you double posting shit is this some kind of jew trick

Elano

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »

to see how fast u ride my nuts over it

ikke

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

wow that's retarded.

That's liek shooting somebody in the head to seeing if it hurts...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

wow that's retarded.

can i try that on you?

Al Bundy

« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2009, 12:32:10 PM »

ikke

« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »

wow that's retarded.

can i try that on you?
What would your parents think if they knew you were playing with guns?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »

wow that's retarded.

can i try that on you?

we're not all underage children, ikke.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
daygo, u fuckin geek, you and ur nerd ass friends can judge me online all you want, but come see me in person and i guarantee ill change ur opinion real quick, u white ass asian punk. that is if ur not too pussy, like i know u are.  it's a challenge, my dude. u can call me all the names u want behind a screen, but real talk, none of u would dare act the same way in reality. not with me, not with anyone......the fact that u protect and stand up for the geekerism is what pretty much shows me who u are. and add to that that youre a half white half asian dude who used to front like a blood, and its crystal clear who the fake ass nerd in all this truly is. 8)

lol@ you. Who are my friends dummy? I dont bring my friends onto a message board. You do that shit cus its the only way u gonna have people agree with your bullshit lol.  Bottom line is, I told your suburb ass I aint goin up there to end up in jail. Youre a rich jewish kid...u think I dont know how fast the fuckin police will be at your doorstep? Fuck a $1,000...that aint shit. I know thats like 3 of your paychecks you fuckin loser...but it aint worth goin to jail on my part. U wanna come to Daygo? I'll see u then homeboy.  You dont know shit about shit so it aint worth explainin to yo bitchass again.  I aint say I was a Blood, u find a time where I claimed a set. I been had a ganga homeboys that was Bloods and thats the end of it.  Have a I been around, and been into some gangsta shit...yes. Was I IN a gang..no.  But if u wanna come find out whas happenin Scittlez, be my guest. I'll whoop yo ass, but I really wouldnt hesitate to klack yo ass out either.  Im done, but if u wanna get at me get at me...come to Southeast muthafucka.

LMFAO@the internet tough talk. stfu, you redneck noodle. first and foremost, i'm not rich, dumbshit. second of all, where i live is probably nothing like u picture it. ive been to your area, and it aint shit. so call me a "suburb ass" all you want, it doesnt make u any better or give u more points, like u seem to think. the fact remains, u did type like a blood in the past (dropping the c's and using double k's and all that nonsense), and u were as fake as they come.. so quit bullshitting before i embarrass ur ass with old posts of urs where u made urself look like an illiterate ass wanksta...seriously, if u have something legit to try and judge me over and talk shit over, give it ur best shot, cuz as of now, ur "rich suburb kid" bullshit is not only played out, but null and void and it just aint cuttin it, hink (chink+hick)

I pretty much doubt youve been to my area homeboy. But like i said, youre welcome to come through.  Youre a typical suburb kid..."act like a Blood" LOL.  Yeah, at the time everybody I kicked it with were Bloods...who gives a fuck.  I aint proud of some of the shit that went down, but i aint ashamed of it either...it is what it was.  All your friends are ravers so you dress like a faggot and say "thizz" all the time lol.   Thats your thing, do u muthafucka.  Real shit, everything I say will be cosigned by any real street muthafucka out there while youre still on the outside lookin it. Throwin up bullshit signs in your pics lol.  Why do you suburb kids wanna be from the hood so bad anyways?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »

wow that's retarded.

can i try that on you?

we're not all underage children, ikke.
Most here aren't but your parents probally still treat you like one.
would explain your behaviour