Author Topic: 16 Year Old Beaten to Death in Chicago (AND CAUGHT ON TAPE)  (Read 520 times)

Elano

16 Year Old Beaten to Death in Chicago (AND CAUGHT ON TAPE)
« on: September 29, 2009, 07:56:26 AM »
 Derrion Albert, a 16-year-old honors student at Fenger High School in Chicago, was beaten to death during a fight between two gangs that broke out on the street as he walked home from school last Thursday, and it was caught on tape.

Silvonus Shannon, 19, Eugene Riley, 18, and Eric Carson, 16, have been charged as adults of first-degree murder and were held without bail on Monday afternoon.
 Albert was beaten to death with long planks of wood and when he fell to the ground, he was stomped in the head. Prosecutors say Albert was “merely a bystander” as two groups of students from different neighborhoods fought.

Mary Washington, who lives in the neighborhood, said it has long been plagued by gang violence. “They’re killing our children, our hope for the future. When will it stop?”

Police said that an amateur video helped detectives identify the participants in the melee outside the Agape Community Center. The video shows dozens of people punching, kicking and swinging wooden planks in a melee next to the community center and the adjacent street. At one point, four or five males — including one wielding a two-by-four — can be seen beating and stomping another person, believed to be Albert, who had fallen to the ground.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XlVawbixSFw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XlVawbixSFw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ADCeq2Vij0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8ADCeq2Vij0</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: 16 Year Old Beaten to Death in Chicago (AND CAUGHT ON TAPE)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 08:14:07 AM »
How the fuck you gon fight somebody who has nuttin' to do wit anythang???

Fightin' the nigga not involved don't make you hard, makes you a bitch.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 09:31:32 AM »
damn just 16 years old  :(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »
Yeah I seen this shit yesterday on Yahoo. Fucked up. Its crazy tho how much the internet is able to show how racist people are.  Anytime somethin like this happens...u get a ton of people responding to the story with a bunch of racist bullshit that guaranteed theyre too much of a coward to say out in the open. So they hide behind a computer screen and be the person they wish they were bold enough to be in real life. Fuckin stupid
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »

I wonder did they know they were killin him or just didn't realize it was time to stop. Youngins are ruthless these days!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Elano

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »
Dear Young Warriors fighting the wrong wars!   Killing each other is definitely played out. Being hurt from the lost of a love one was never cool.

Dear Young Warriors fighting the wrong war! I know that feeling, that frustration with life and needing to take it out on someone, any one. But....

We chose the dumbest things to go the hardest for.  I remember seeing deaths over 8 ball jackets, Fila sneakers, and name plate chains. Deaths over "he say, she say"!!!!! "I'm from this block or I'm from that block", or "my moms n pops is f*cked up now the whole world gotta pay"!!!

I remember feeling like I was the hardest "n*gga" breathing.  And I couldn't wait to prove it. But let's think. What are we really proving?? And proving what to who?? Everybody knows Chicago breeds the strongest of the strong but I just feel, me, being ya brother from another state feels your pain as if I grew up with you in ya very own household.

You have the ability and mindpower to change they way we are looked at.  Look who's watching us young warriors, look who's throwing us in jail constantly, look at the ignorance in the world. Look at the racist dogs who love to see us down. Loving to bury us in the ground or in jail where we continue this worthless war on one another.

Young warriors.... We are WASTING more and more time. We gotta get on our jobs and take over the world. Cuz this movie left the theaters years ago, Juice, Menace, Boys n the Hood , Blood n Blood Out, Belly!

When we see each other why do we see hatred? Why were we born in a storm, born soldiers, WARRIORS....and instead of building each other up we are at war with each other.. May the soul of this young person find peace with the almighty. I'm with you young warriors. You're me and I'm you. But trust me! you are fighting the wrong war.

This sh*t sucks !!

-Nas

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 11:54:06 AM »

I wonder did they know they were killin him or just didn't realize it was time to stop. Youngins are ruthless these days!

probably didnt know, and didnt care. Young muhafuckas are the most dangerous a lotta times. They have no respect for life and for damn sure no respect for others.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

probably didnt know, and didnt care. Young muhafuckas are the most dangerous a lotta times. They have no respect for life and for damn sure no respect for others.

yup your most likely to get murderd by a 13 yr old rather than a 20 yr old.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »
fucking animals.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »
Maybe every ghetto black kid out there in the US that thinks life is harder for them than anywhere else should have to go through a student exchange program with kids from the slums of Moscow. Of course if they do that you won't be able to find a single Moscow student to send them back because they'd be MIA come time to switch back.

This is really just a bunch of stupid kids getting out of hand. Anyone with half a brain should see this mele and steer clear of it, not stand by it and watch with a front row seat, especially when you look like the kids from the rival gang.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 11:17:17 AM »
Maybe every ghetto black kid out there in the US that thinks life is harder for them than anywhere else should have to go through a student exchange program with kids from the slums of Moscow. Of course if they do that you won't be able to find a single Moscow student to send them back because they'd be MIA come time to switch back.
LOL moscow and east europe in general

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »

This is really just a bunch of stupid kids getting out of hand. Anyone with half a brain should see this mele and steer clear of it, not stand by it and watch with a front row seat, especially when you look like the kids from the rival gang.

I seriously doubt that this type of drama was brewed because they think life is harder in the US. These type of kids come from broken homes and single parent homes where that one ingredient of discipline is missin' and they either don't think before acting or they just become ruthless because of the hard times they face at home.

It depends on the home not the country! We have starvin' kids out here who has more sense than these lil'niggas and kids who were raised around violence but only use it for defense not to bully. U'd be surprise how many US kids will go out the country and come back even more evil because it's embedded in them so they just graduate to another level.

The Overfiend

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 06:54:27 AM »
If dad smacked mom and slammed her head on the floor and I couldn't do anything but watch and cry, chances are in a few years that anger and feeling of inability to protect oneself and others is going to manifest in the good old ultra violence one night when homeboy is intoxicated. Children from abusive households usually have pent up rage that they need to take out. Provided they get past drug abuse and self-revelry in an ignorant mentality; sport and athleticism is good to channel that anger to something more constructive.

You just asked me, when will it end?
Hahahahaha, well let me tell you
Once an evil deed is done, then it never ends
It goes on, and it will go on forever...

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 07:06:27 AM by Illuminati Clique »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »
If dad smacked mom and slammed her head on the floor and I couldn't do anything but watch and cry, chances are in a few years that anger and feeling of inability to protect oneself and others is going to manifest in the good old ultra violence one night when homeboy is intoxicated. Children from abusive households usually have pent up rage that they need to take out. Provided they get past drug abuse and self-revelry in an ignorant mentality; sport and athleticism is good to channel that anger to something more constructive.

You just asked me, when will it end?
Hahahahaha, well let me tell you
Once an evil deed is done, then it never ends
It goes on, and it will go on forever...

Real shit!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »
Which is why they need a grandma. ;D

Sports and athleticism only lasts for so long. Its hard for a kidd to focus when there's a lack of encouragement. A lack of support. Notice how these big sports stars have -, even if it's just that one, - have a motivator behind them. The rest get lost at some point, and the slack is not picked up by teachers or coaches these days and than shit happens. Cuz nobody gives a fuck. That's how niggas feel and that's how the rest of the adults in each one's life leave it off at. And unfortunately all of them can't be strong minded or willed enuff to be their own man. And inevitablely get sucked into the wackness of the streets. Followership.