Author Topic: Snoop Lost Sessions Snippets!!!  (Read 2435 times)

Mietek23

Re: Snoop Lost Sessions Snippets!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2009, 07:37:26 AM »
only 2 weeks to go!  this will prolly be my favorite album of 2009!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
Surely the snippets aren't meant to play in particularly high quality. i think you should all just wait for the final product to make your mind up.
well, usually can tell from streams whether songs are mixed properly

audio files only sound more clear

Well I don't like to listen to snippets before the album has leaked otherwise it takes away the surprise. I'll let you know what I think when its out.

Definitely keen to hear what the final product is mixed like

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »
Surely the snippets aren't meant to play in particularly high quality. i think you should all just wait for the final product to make your mind up.

yeah it should sound good! they did a good job on the chronic and dont call me shirley    ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »
FUnk with Your Brain might be a O.G to the lbc crew version that was set to release in 96 or the LBC crew version might have been the O.G.

Tray D isnt on the lost sessions version tho

This is from the LBC crew Scans:

isnt that song released in not so great quality?  tray deee, bo roc, and bad azz?

Not sure, I dont see Bad azz and bo roc listied on the cover scan. do you have the tray D bo roc and bad azz track?

bo roc is listed on the track...

yeah I have it...I'm sure you do too.

It sounds like a 92.3 the beat radio drop.  Bad Azz verse starts "I get high electricity bills..."

my bad didnt see bo roc. yeah i have that track its techniec, bad azz, tray d, bo roc
the snoops lost session has it listed as snoop fet. mahallia franklin and KV and thats the same as the scan minus Tray D  and McGruff ( whoever that is)

im just thinkin it was switched up

Mcgruff was on the 19th street compilation.  About 5 years back he was supposed to drop an album together w/ J Money, but obviously that didn't happen.

woof

« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »
deathrowmusic forum admin :

Songs done in 96 -97
Caught Up
The Genie
Put It In Your Mouth
Gravy Train
Life's Hard (2Pac Dedication)

None of the above songs were planned for 'Doggumentary'. Hope this helps.

We did review "Street Life" for The Lost Sessions and are aware how much the fans want that song. We couldnt get it cleared in time for 'The Lost Sessions' but will be working hard to have it included on a future release.

Swoll1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2009, 10:54:22 AM »
Rock on!

Invincible

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2009, 11:16:17 AM »

We did review "Street Life" for The Lost Sessions and are aware how much the fans want that song. We couldnt get it cleared in time for 'The Lost Sessions' but will be working hard to have it included on a future release.

>:( :grumpy:

For anyone that doesn't have it, heres the best quality out at the moment:

http://www.limelinx.com/files/c0144b762c6e119f3ba01b748d223072
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:20:27 AM by Invincible »