Author Topic: Where is Seer?  (Read 743 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Where is Seer?
« on: September 29, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »
With everything going down right now, I wonder where Seer is? 

-KIDRENEGADE-

Kool Beenz

Re: Where is Seer?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »
if Seer was here Jaydc, Muhfukka, Me, Lights and Elano would of been banned several times already

Elano would prolly be permanently banned, and none of this shit would be going on

but im not sure cus Seer hates NIk as much as anybody else

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »
if Seer was here Jaydc, Muhfukka, Me, Lights and Elano would of been banned several times already

Elano would prolly be permanently banned, and none of this shit would be going on

very very true. ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

universe

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 03:26:38 PM »

IS THAT WHY SEER MADE NIK A MOD AND REINSTATED HIS POST COUNT ? MORON.

AG YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FOLLOWER.

universe

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 03:28:55 PM »

JOME LET HIM SUFFER.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=230777.0

SEER FIGURED OUT HE HAS NO STAKE IN THE FORUM AND DUBCNN :laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

IS THAT WHY SEER MADE NIK A MOD AND REINSTATED HIS POST COUNT ? MORON.

yeah but jews are known to whine constantly until someone throws them a bone so they shut the fuck up

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »
AG YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FOLLOWER.

word life

Jome

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
Elano would prolly be permanently banned

LOL, don't you remember the infamous Myrealname-saga.. ??  :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 03:40:48 PM »
Elano would prolly be permanently banned

LOL, don't you remember the infamous Myrealname-saga.. ??  :laugh:

I don't. Elaborate please.

kemizt

Jome

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 03:57:08 PM »
Well, several years ago, Myrealname (aka Elano/messi/Karma To Burn, etc.) turned Dubcc (then Igangsta.com) into pandemonium with feuds, spamming, attacking random members, etc.
Especially his conflicts with fellow Italian Antonio set the boards on fire, subsequently crashing most threads including a reply from either one, in several sections.
Thus, Seer banned the both of them several times, resulting in Myrealname creating a whole army of aliases/accounts, flooding several forums with dozens of revenge-threads on Antonio & Seer. (This was before the "nuke all threads by this user" option, making the clean-up job more difficult)

Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc, but Myrealname somehow evaded it, by anonymizer, dynamic IP, or proxy, I don't know..
Which again led to Seer altering the actual forum-software "Simple Machines Forums", in order to keep Myrealname out.
Even the EULA or the document you must agree with before signing up to Igangsta/Dubcc was edited to say something like "You confirm that you are not that bitch-ass Myrealname" or something along those lines.

That's how I remember it anyways, maybe I forgot or mixed up some details.  :P

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 03:57:35 PM »
hahaha what a fucking loser he sounds like a serious candidate for suicide

universe

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 04:00:53 PM »
Well, several years ago, Myrealname (aka Elano/messi/Karma To Burn, etc.) turned Dubcc (then Igangsta.com) into pandemonium with feuds, spamming, attacking random members, etc.
Especially his conflicts with fellow Italian Antonio set the boards on fire, subsequently crashing most threads including a reply from either one, in several sections.
Thus, Seer banned the both of them several times, resulting in Myrealname creating a whole army of aliases/accounts, flooding several forums with dozens of revenge-threads on Antonio & Seer. (This was before the "nuke all threads by this user" option, making the clean-up job more difficult)

Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc, but Myrealname somehow evaded it, by anonymizer, dynamic IP, or proxy, I don't know..
Which again led to Seer altering the actual forum-software "Simple Machines Forums", in order to keep Myrealname out.
Even the EULA or the document you must agree with before signing up to Igangsta/Dubcc was edited to say something like "You confirm that you are not that bitch-ass Myrealname" or something along those lines.

That's how I remember it anyways, maybe I forgot or mixed up some details.  :P

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aAhlCPCFfDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aAhlCPCFfDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

LOL IDIOTS.

the ghost

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »

That line actually had me laughing out loud literally.  Very nice.

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 04:11:30 PM »
so basically it is dubcc herpes

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »
Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc
LMFAO! Poor Italians.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE