1 (8.3%)
4-7
1 (8.3%)
7+
2 (16.7%)
Do you mean X-men, by X?
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: most X popped in one day  (Read 498 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: most X popped in one day
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
See, stem cells are a whole nother thing though. There has been evidence that you can create brain cells from stem cells, but not cause the actual brain cells dividing to form new brain cells. That shit just doesn't happen.

do u agree that, at the very least, damaged brain cells can repair themselves?
Minimally, yes. The brain rarely recovers from severe damage unless the person gets real lucky.

As for that study you put up: half the stuff in there aren't ground breaking because they still haven't been proven. Its been known for decades that your brain continues to develop after birth just like the rest of your body, but once you become an adult, your brain is not making any new cells.

And I think we all know 8 hours of sleep is good for your body. That's definitely not groundbreaking.

yea, SEVERE damage, but to think that taking mdma causes severe damage is pretty stupid.

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »
i've done 2 in one night.. had a great time  8)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »
i hope one of yall overdose and die on X

LOL, you really are mad huh?

no it will just be a reality check for you dumbass's

LOL, what a fuckin pussy, just like the rest of his whiteboy internet geek crew..go throw away all your mac dre cd's, you fraud.

why because i want one of you to die, and realize its not as good for you as you think it is

i see nothing wrong with thizzing but to praise it like yall do is just pathetic
im sure mac dre would retire knowing yall suck dick for X

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2009, 05:12:02 PM »
if extacy is done responsibly it can definitely be a relatively safe drug in my opinion. but to say that its 100 percent safe and cant permanently fuck you up if you take too much at once or consisently overdo it for years even if youre young is stupid. youre bringing up mac dre hahaha he knew that shit was bad for him he just didnt give a shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 05:15:18 PM »
i hope one of yall overdose and die on X

LOL, you really are mad huh?

no it will just be a reality check for you dumbass's

LOL, what a fuckin pussy, just like the rest of his whiteboy internet geek crew..go throw away all your mac dre cd's, you fraud.

why because i want one of you to die, and realize its not as good for you as you think it is

i see nothing wrong with thizzing but to praise it like yall do is just pathetic
im sure mac dre would retire knowing yall suck dick for X

right, if were pathetic for thizzing occasionally, then what about all the bay area muthafuckaz ur fakin ass looks up to? should they die too? those dudes thizz constantly, and only square ass homos like urself would wish death on someone for fuckin with drugs so that they can "learn a lesson"............grow some balls and stop fuckin associating with marks. u have potential, AG.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »
if extacy is done responsibly it can definitely be a relatively safe drug in my opinion. but to say that its 100 percent safe and cant permanently fuck you up if you take too much at once or consisently overdo it for years even if youre young is stupid. youre bringing up mac dre hahaha he knew that shit was bad for him he just didnt give a shit

anything in excess use can be bad, u fuckin moron.......ur not saying anything that i havent already said, ur just finding a way to twist it into riding my nuts, because thats what ur whole existence on this forum pathetically consists of, mascotfukka.

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 05:19:35 PM »
the jew is upset

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »
the jew is upset

u find a way to say exactly what i said, yet still ride my nuts over it. i own u LOL

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 05:22:40 PM »
i dont wanna sound mean or anything but i hope 95% of you die from drug overdoze before the year is over

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »
thats not exactly what you said but its ok i know youre delusional

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
thats not exactly what you said but its ok i know youre delusional

so how do my nuts taste?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »

hahahha lights youve been kicking it with jews too much theyve got you lying and everything
lol kickin with jews has nothing to do with me being smarter than you
or one day richer than you!