Author Topic: Will NIK return?? Will QS rise again? predictions please...  (Read 592 times)

Sccit

Re: Will NIK return?? Will QS rise again? predictions please...
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 02:00:45 PM »
NIK will be back. Why else would he have Doggy delete all his imposter threads? He's trying to erase Jewdgement Day even though all of his personal info has been acquired by the coalition.

if i found your diary, i wouldnt read it...............thats not very manly

and even if i did hate u enough to read it, i still wouldnt put it out for everyone to see

truly, it is yall who should be embarrassed by all this, and it's a shame that you dont see it.

Having a diary isn't very manly in the first place.

true, but thats not the point..i dont have a diary, it was a personal message box, which had personal shit in it. its just funny to see how far an obsession can be taken.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »
NIK will be back. Why else would he have Doggy delete all his imposter threads? He's trying to erase Jewdgement Day even though all of his personal info has been acquired by the coalition.

and even if i did hate u enough to read it, i still wouldnt put it out for everyone to see

truly, it is yall who should be embarrassed by all this, and it's a shame that you dont see it.

true, but thats not the point..i dont have a diary, it was a personal message box, which had personal shit in it. its just funny to see how far an obsession can be taken.
YOu'd do the same if jaydc's pm box had more interesting shit in it

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »

YOu'd do the same if jaydc's pm box had more interesting shit in it
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 02:13:50 PM »
^swear to God i wouldnt...........especially if it involved people he knew in real life who were close to him. internet shit is one thing, but when u take it to that extent, it's pretty fucked up

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 02:14:54 AM »
What the fuck happened now? ??? I'm completely in the dark here. It's only been a couple weeks since I last signed on and half the dub got banned.

Edit: Nevermind. I can't believe I actually wasted time doing it, but after sifting through a few pages, I think I have the whole story. It's too bad I missed the threads that were deleted.  It's also very clear to me that some of you guys need to go out and get some sun. Being online all day isn't healthy. Group therapy might be in order as well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 04:03:28 AM by Low Key »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 11:05:33 AM »

Not so sure about Floyd. She'll be around, but never like before I'm sure.

Queen Sikotic/Whoorider/Meggan will not be back for a LONG time if ever. People said some outlandish shit to her on the Dub and she never took it to heart, but when she found out how I really felt about her, she got too embarrassed and bounced. Out of the three, she is the least likely to return.

LOL

btw, QS is back as peekaboo for now.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ikke

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 11:13:11 AM »

Queen Sikotic/Whoorider/Meggan will not be back for a LONG time if ever. People said some outlandish shit to her on the Dub and she never took it to heart, but when she found out how I really felt about her, she got too embarrassed and bounced. Out of the three, she is the least likely to return.

LOL

she never left I think.

I'm getting the feeling she's been lurking ever since she left.

The best time ever in thegspot was the time Queen left, coincidence?

peekaboo

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 11:23:34 AM »
ikke go to school

ikke

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
ikke go to school
Did the mental institute ban you from the computer for a month so that you could lose weight?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
theres nothing like claiming you dont care what others say about you while replying to what other people are saying about you lol

quoted for truth

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »

LOL

I couldn't of been more off lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 01:29:08 PM »
she's full of surprises it seems lol.

she'll come in one of these:

or

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ikke

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »

or

LMAO

QUeen coming at ya with greek fire

Blasphemy

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »

or

LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE