Author Topic: Separated at birth ?  (Read 1043 times)

Roccy

Re: Separated at birth ?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »
Why does Roccy have two pics of himself in a forum full of dudes?

lol, people analyzing my picture = gay

members have put up pics of themselves in their sigs/avatars before, sikotic, tangent, ag, even you bundy.

It's time to leave well enough alone Roccy. Same goes for NIK. Maybe you two are too thick to realize that if you keep talking shit, everyone else is gonna talk shit back. Unless, of course, you want the attention of a "forum full of dudes".

how am I talking shit when I'm just pointing out the real? all those members and plenty more have had thier pictures up on their avatars/signatures before.

reachin real far and gettin nothing=losers.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:31:55 AM by Roccy »
how it really goes down..

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 01:04:01 AM »

members have put up pics of themselves in their sigs/avatars before, sikotic, tangent, ag, even you bundy.

It's time to leave well enough alone Roccy. Same goes for NIK. Maybe you two are too thick to realize that if you keep talking shit, everyone else is gonna talk shit back. Unless, of course, you want the attention of a "forum full of dudes".

how am I talking shit when I'm just pointing out the real? all those members and plenty more have had thier pictures up on their avatars/signatures before.

I know plenty of members have posted their picture. I have posted mine as well.

And they may very well be losers, but you don't need to point it out to them. They'll figure it out on their own. Responding to all of this bullshit doesn't make you a hard ass, it makes you a loser too. That's what you and NIK don't seem to realize. I tried to tell him the same thing and look what happened. Grown ass men (physically, obviously not mentally) talking tough on a message board. ::) It's time to get a life people. Go outside and get some sun.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 01:32:48 AM »
man up and hop off, or come at me better.
With you, I'm not 100% what "come at me" means. But by all your "hopping off" talk, I'm concerned.

Dudes rockin handlebar mustaches are already suspect enough. Would you please clarify?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 03:31:29 AM »

And they may very well be losers, but you don't need to point it out to them. They'll figure it out on their own. Responding to all of this bullshit doesn't make you a hard ass, it makes you a loser too. That's what you and NIK don't seem to realize. I tried to tell him the same thing and look what happened. Grown ass men (physically, obviously not mentally) talking tough on a message board. ::) It's time to get a life people. Go outside and get some sun.

nah, fuck em.

talking about my picture alone is suspect, I can just picture sik and his crew in his private aim chat talking about me...

:grumpy:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 03:37:09 AM by Roccy »

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 03:42:05 AM »

nah, fuck em.

talking about my picture alone is suspect, I can just picture sik and his crew in his private aim chat talking about me...

Nobody wants to see your Persian Jay Leno looking ass. You put yourself out there, what the fuck do you expect people to do?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »

nah, fuck em.

Are you a homophobe or something? Are you self-conscious about the way you look? Grow up. Don't post a picture if you can't deal with the responses.

Roccy

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »

nah, fuck em.

Are you a homophobe or something? Are you self-conscious about the way you look? Grow up. Don't post a picture if you can't deal with the responses.

What are you talking about? I was responding to this

Honestly, I think your just takin their side. I was simply stating that there is NOTHING wrong with posting your own picture on this forum, and you jumped on me.

go back and read the posts, dont ride my nuts, please.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »
Do you and NIK share jerseys?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »

lol he's got 2 diff laker jerseys on in his pics...apparently thats the only shit they have in their closet.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »

What are you talking about? I was responding to this

Honestly, I think your just takin their side. I was simply stating that there is NOTHING wrong with posting your own picture on this forum, and you jumped on me.

go back and read the posts, dont ride my nuts, please.

If I was taking sides, believe me, you'd know it. I don't consider myself cool with anyone here, which is why I hardly log on anymore.

Anyways, I didn't jump on you, I stepped in. It was basically "you're gay!", "no, you're gay!" type of shit until I started posting. That's a sign of a homophobe. If you want to take it as a diss, fine, but I'm just being honest.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:46 PM »
y is it ok to share jersey's and not needles

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2009, 09:32:41 PM »
I just asked a simple question (which has yet to be answered), and dude gets all bent outta shape...

Relax, pal. Just cus someone doesn't agree with u doesn't mean they're "riding ur nuts"...

Roccy

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »
I just asked a simple question (which has yet to be answered), and dude gets all bent outta shape...

Relax, pal. Just cus someone doesn't agree with u doesn't mean they're "riding ur nuts"...

I put my pictures up cause I felt like it, the same reason anyone else would put their pictures up.

Jaydc

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »
So why dont you take them down?Are you trying to lure in a power top?

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »
So why dont you take them down?Are you trying to lure in a power top?
LMAO

THA SAUCE HOUSE