Author Topic: AG got banned?  (Read 795 times)

JAZ

AG got banned?
« on: October 02, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »
or did he delete his shit?

'EclipZe

Re: AG got banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 04:23:02 AM »
kind of a rage nowadays.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 07:15:19 AM »
yeah whats going on with all the bans and deletes...
queen sikotic started that shit

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 07:32:55 AM »
yeah whats going on with all the bans and deletes...
queen sikotic started that shit
Ethnic cleansing of the Dub.
Time for a change...bring it!

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 07:57:50 AM »
hopefully deleted and now has crippled fingers. but what does it matter, they always come back

ikke

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 08:03:29 AM »
hopefully deleted and now has crippled fingers. but what does it matter, they always come back
I've only seen you hate on other people so what do you care about the gspot?

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 08:40:28 AM »
and ive only seen you pollute threads with your stupidity. you are just about as annoying as chamilitary click

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »
and ive only seen you pollute threads with your stupidity. you are just about as annoying as chamilitary click

whats annoying about Cham???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ikke

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 08:47:07 AM »
I'm stupid, that's new 8)

Herbal_Life

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 08:56:02 AM »
i dono if i can agree with you hommie

Herbal_Life

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »

whats annoying about Cham???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 02:03:47 PM »

you are pretty dumb, if u cant roll a blunt by the age of 16, you should just stop.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »

you are pretty dumb, if u cant roll a blunt by the age of 16, you should just stop.
LMAO

Because if you can't roll a blunt you can't succeed in life

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »

LMAO

lol, you being dumb as nothing to do with rolling a blunt, if u had even the slightest bit if intelligence you would of already known. if u dont kno know how to roll a blunt by 16, its obvious your just startin right now, prob to "fit" in. cuz from all your threads it seems like your a loser that doenst go out much or have any friends.

lol at sayin kids r the only binge drinkers, your a straight baby. is daddy cleanin up your room still? does he wipe your ass too?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »

LMAO

lol, you being dumb as nothing to do with rolling a blunt, if u had even the slightest bit if intelligence you would of already known. if u dont kno know how to roll a blunt by 16, its obvious your just startin right now, prob to "fit" in. cuz from all your threads it seems like your a loser that doenst go out much or have any friends.

lol at sayin kids r the only binge drinkers, your a straight baby. is daddy cleanin up your room still? does he wipe your ass too?

i can't roll blunts and i'm 21 mainly due to the fact that I usually get a girl to do it for me.