Author Topic: AG got banned?  (Read 787 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: AG got banned?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »
and ive only seen you pollute threads with your stupidity. you are just about as annoying as chamilitary click
I'm stupid, that's new 8)

you are pretty dumb, if u cant roll a blunt by the age of 16, you should just stop.
LMAO

Because if you can't roll a blunt you can't succeed in life

lol, you being dumb as nothing to do with rolling a blunt, if u had even the slightest bit if intelligence you would of already known. if u dont kno know how to roll a blunt by 16, its obvious your just startin right now, prob to "fit" in. cuz from all your threads it seems like your a loser that doenst go out much or have any friends.

lol at sayin kids r the only binge drinkers, your a straight baby. is daddy cleanin up your room still? does he wipe your ass too?

i can't roll blunts and i'm 21 mainly due to the fact that I usually get a girl to do it for me.
i get hommies to do it for me

ikke

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 02:37:38 PM »
and ive only seen you pollute threads with your stupidity. you are just about as annoying as chamilitary click

you are pretty dumb, if u cant roll a blunt by the age of 16, you should just stop.
LMAO

lol, you being dumb as nothing to do with rolling a blunt, if u had even the slightest bit if intelligence you would of already known. if u dont kno know how to roll a blunt by 16, its obvious your just startin right now, prob to "fit" in. cuz from all your threads it seems like your a loser that doenst go out much or have any friends.

lol at sayin kids r the only binge drinkers, your a straight baby. is daddy cleanin up your room still? does he wipe your ass too?
lol

I really don't care about fitting in, if I did I'd probally actually 'binge drink' till I puke every weekend.

I don't go out much, I don't hang out with my friends much.
Is that bad?

I'm more comfortable by myself, sue me rooney.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »

LMAO

lol

I really don't care about fitting in, if I did I'd probally actually 'binge drink' till I puke every weekend.

I don't go out much, I don't hang out with my friends much.
Is that bad?

I'm more comfortable by myself, sue me rooney.

lol binge drink to fit in, what is this middle school?

im sure u dont hang out with ur friends cuz u have no friends.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 02:47:25 PM »

We can't all connect to a large group of inbred asian wiggers

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »

lol, u must think black ppl are cool. dont you? i live in so cal homie not in the midwest or in some white ass european country like yourself. nobody wants to be black here and nobody thinks its cool. every1 has lotta pride and the ones that dont are social outcasts like yourself. yea you have couple of white boys here claim gangsta crip, southsiders, asian boys, and im sure you wouldnt call your fellow white brothers wiggers infront of their face.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »

lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

lmao

lol lights you ARE an inbred. haha

ikke

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 03:01:28 PM »

lol, u must think black ppl are cool. dont you? i live in so cal homie not in the midwest or in some white ass european country like yourself. nobody wants to be black here and nobody thinks its cool. every1 has lotta pride and the ones that dont are social outcasts like yourself. yea you have couple of white boys here claim gangsta crip, southsiders, asian boys, and im sure you wouldnt call your fellow white brothers wiggers infront of their face.

And in so cal you were attending funerals and smoking chron while i was playing pokemon right?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 03:03:33 PM »

And in so cal you were attending funerals and smoking chron while i was playing pokemon right?

i dont think u were born when i was smoking chron lol.

awwww what a baby

ikke

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »

awwww what a baby
LMAO at you finding yourself cool for that.

Dude, if you're really that old you shouldn't be smoking weed and talking shit on some hiphop forum....
Grow the fuck up then.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

awwww what a baby

Dude, if you're really that old you shouldn't be smoking weed and talking shit on some hiphop forum....
Grow the fuck up then.

i talk shit to you, to help you grow up, stop being spoiled i never heard of a child making his dad clean up his room. i know your white if you do that. euro or american. all the stuff u say is closed minded and sheltered. get out more kid, cuz you have a mind of 13 yr old.

stop smoking weed? by the time my generation become the politicians of the world weeds is going to be a norm. what the hell does smoking weed have to do with growing up. unless your a weakass spoiled 16yr old that makes his daddy do everything for him, than it shouldnt effect any of your daily routines. its a substance just like alcohol and ciggerettes, obviously your a 1 hitter quitter.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »
motherfuckers be droppin' like flies. :o

AG was a cool dude too, RIP! :-\

ikke

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 03:15:42 PM »

awwww what a baby

Grow the fuck up then.

i talk shit to you, to help you grow up, stop being spoiled i never heard of a child making his dad clean up his room. i know your white if you do that. euro or american. all the stuff u say is closed minded and sheltered. get out more kid, cuz you have a mind of 13 yr old.

stop smoking weed? by the time my generation become the politicians of the world weeds is going to be a norm. what the hell does smoking weed have to do with growing up. unless your a weakass spoiled 16yr old that makes his daddy do everything for him, than it shouldnt effect any of your daily routines. its a substance just like alcohol and ciggerettes, obviously your a 1 hitter quitter.
Are you fucking serious?

LMAO you have about as much chance as a politician as c-blue has as a pastor.

You're a joke /endthread

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »

awwww what a baby

Grow the fuck up then.

Are you fucking serious?

You're a joke /endthread

LOL, learn how to read u dumb spoiled kid.

lmfao obviously your were too emotional and didnt read it correctly.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 03:20:20 PM »

awwww what a baby

Grow the fuck up then.

Are you fucking serious?

You're a joke /endthread

damn right