Author Topic: AG got banned?  (Read 792 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: AG got banned?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »
i use to think C-Blue was a wack poster, but he has become a favorite the past few months lol. 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 03:24:00 PM »
and ive only seen you pollute threads with your stupidity. you are just about as annoying as chamilitary click
I'm stupid, that's new 8)

you are pretty dumb, if u cant roll a blunt by the age of 16, you should just stop.
LMAO

Because if you can't roll a blunt you can't succeed in life

lol, you being dumb as nothing to do with rolling a blunt, if u had even the slightest bit if intelligence you would of already known. if u dont kno know how to roll a blunt by 16, its obvious your just startin right now, prob to "fit" in. cuz from all your threads it seems like your a loser that doenst go out much or have any friends.

lol at sayin kids r the only binge drinkers, your a straight baby. is daddy cleanin up your room still? does he wipe your ass too?

i can't roll blunts and i'm 21 mainly due to the fact that I usually get a girl to do it for me.

lmao thats such a dude bra thing to say. EKOOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »
and ive only seen you pollute threads with your stupidity. you are just about as annoying as chamilitary click

you are pretty dumb, if u cant roll a blunt by the age of 16, you should just stop.
LMAO

lol, you being dumb as nothing to do with rolling a blunt, if u had even the slightest bit if intelligence you would of already known. if u dont kno know how to roll a blunt by 16, its obvious your just startin right now, prob to "fit" in. cuz from all your threads it seems like your a loser that doenst go out much or have any friends.

lol at sayin kids r the only binge drinkers, your a straight baby. is daddy cleanin up your room still? does he wipe your ass too?

i can't roll blunts and i'm 21 mainly due to the fact that I usually get a girl to do it for me.

whores dont make good blunts though, except for black whores

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 09:59:17 PM »
lol binge drink to fit in, what is this middle school?

im sure u dont hang out with ur friends cuz u have no friends.
We can't all connect to a large group of inbred asian wiggers

lol, u must think black ppl are cool. dont you? i live in so cal homie not in the midwest or in some white ass european country like yourself. nobody wants to be black here and nobody thinks its cool. every1 has lotta pride and the ones that dont are social outcasts like yourself. yea you have couple of white boys here claim gangsta crip, southsiders, asian boys, and im sure you wouldnt call your fellow white brothers wiggers infront of their face.

hahahahahahahaahhaah holy shit that had be the most hyporcritial and ironic paragraph Ive read on this forum

All this coming from a gook with with pictures of black guys in his avatar and sig,who claims to be a banger,and think its cool.Something your little gook ass imitates from his favortie rap artists.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »
lol binge drink to fit in, what is this middle school?

im sure u dont hang out with ur friends cuz u have no friends.
We can't all connect to a large group of inbred asian wiggers

lol, u must think black ppl are cool. dont you? i live in so cal homie not in the midwest or in some white ass european country like yourself. nobody wants to be black here and nobody thinks its cool. every1 has lotta pride and the ones that dont are social outcasts like yourself. yea you have couple of white boys here claim gangsta crip, southsiders, asian boys, and im sure you wouldnt call your fellow white brothers wiggers infront of their face.

hahahahahahahaahhaah holy shit that had be the most hyporcritial and ironic paragraph Ive read on this forum

All this coming from a gook with with pictures of black guys in his avatar and sig,who claims to be a banger,and think its cool.Something your little gook ass imitates from his favortie rap artists.

yea i have pictures of my favorite rappers on my sig on a rap forum thats pretty self exlpanatory, i dont know what that means in canada but it doesnt mean we glorify blacks back here. lol u have southsiders bumpin snoop, dre and their like "fuck niggers". but you wouldnt know cuz your a foriegner

lol your canadian white trash, the most dangerous thing you see is prob tornados. like i said before i know your bitchass wouldnt say shit face 2 face. lol at thinking ppl here in cali copies rap artists,

thats YOU foreigners that copy, lol  u see this stype of shit since day 1  since elementary school u see kids all g'd up ppl over dont learn that shit from rap songs like your nerdy ass because its part of everyday school life when ur a kid. so if cali rappers dress like their from cali and your sayin cali ppl copy rappers?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 02:48:13 PM »
Dude was corny...

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »
nobody believes you looney why do you even try?

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »

LMAO

you think i'm playin? lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 06:00:34 PM »

LMAO

nah but its still a dude bra thing to say, after they roll ur blunts do u show them how you come on the internet n try n make fun of ppl lol. you GSPOT ppl are such loser goin back n fourth like a bunch of school girls. You need to all grow the fuck up n stop bitchin like chicks, NIk may be sad but when you guys make a thousand post about him talkin about him it comes off as equally as sad.

Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 07:34:51 PM »

LMAO

nah but its still a dude bra thing to say, after they roll ur blunts do u show them how you come on the internet n try n make fun of ppl lol. you GSPOT ppl are such loser goin back n fourth like a bunch of school girls. You need to all grow the fuck up n stop bitchin like chicks, NIk may be sad but when you guys make a thousand post about him talkin about him it comes off as equally as sad.

dude bra? LOL

what the hell does my nonexistant blunt rolling skills have to do with making fun of NIK for two or so days? crybaby

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 10:28:54 PM »

LMAO

im pretty sure its more due to u being a retard