Author Topic: DAVID LETTERMAN EXTORTION PLOT  (Read 340 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
DAVID LETTERMAN EXTORTION PLOT
« on: October 02, 2009, 02:10:06 AM »
David Letterman says he was victim of $2-million extortion attempt in sex case
October 1, 2009 |  6:54 pm

Talk host David Letterman said Thursday that he was the victim of a $2-million extortion attempt related to his sexual relationships with staffers on CBS' "The Late Show."

During a taping for tonight's broadcast, Letterman told viewers that three weeks ago he was approached by a person who claimed to have information about the host's affairs with female staff members. This person, Letterman said, threatened to expose the relationships unless payment of $2 million was received. The CBS star approached the Manhattan district attorney's office, which began an investigation that culminated in today's arrest of the person, whom Letterman did not identify.

According to the website TMZ, the alleged extortionist is New York businessman Robert Halderman, 51.

Letterman, 62, said that during his grand-jury testimony he admitted to the sexual relationships.

"My response to that is, yes I have," he told his studio audience. "Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps." However, he added: "I need to certainly protect my family."

CBS issued a terse statement that said in its entirety: "Mr. Letterman's comments on the broadcast tonight speak for themselves."

A spokesman for Letterman declined to elaborate on Letterman's remarks. A spokesperson for the district attorney's office declined to comment on the case.

Earlier this year, Letterman married Regina Lasko, his companion since 1986. The couple have a young son, Harry, whom Letterman frequently mentions on the program.

-- Scott Collins 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-pP8C-BPC5E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-pP8C-BPC5E</a>

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: DAVID LETTERMAN EXTORTION PLOT
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 02:11:47 AM »
o.j. wouldn't have confessed

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 02:28:22 AM »
Hoes can't fade Dave. Dave been keeping it real since '82.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

The Overfiend

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 06:23:17 AM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »
What I don't understand is why these motherfuckers get married and have kids only to have this shit come out later and embarrass them. I understand why politicians do it to make themselves look better, but a late night talk show host? If you're a player, stay true to your roots and stop pimpetrating.

The Overfiend

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »
Some bitch probably just offered to suck his dick while he was working late, while his wifes at home cranky and on her period, hell its understandable...marriage is over-rated.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »
Some bitch probably just offered to suck his dick while he was working late, while his wifes at home cranky and on her period, hell its understandable...marriage is over-rated.

word to that

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
That's becuz they denounced marriage. With the 50% divorce rates, same-sex legalization and all the adultery people commit, it's sick and sad.

But I wanna see what kind of females this fool pulled. All I can picture is middle aged divorced white woman. And how the fuck is this surprising? It's 2009, this is like some normal shit. Aight ok wit the extortion attempt, but a sex scandal the news be runnin' wit? Why is this some revelation? Look how nonchalantly he admitted it, the news be korny.

Where the pictures of the females?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 04:54:36 AM »
That's becuz they denounced marriage. With the 50% divorce rates, same-sex legalization and all the adultery people commit, it's sick and sad.

because they denounced marriage hahahaaha...i thought you was blacc...adultery is our middle fuccin name..where you from little nigger?

AGeesta

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 01:15:53 AM »
cant believe they would do this to good ol David