Author Topic: HOLY SHIT! just heard blueprint 2 at homies house  (Read 254 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
HOLY SHIT! just heard blueprint 2 at homies house
« on: November 07, 2002, 02:28:43 PM »
whooooooo hooooooooo :o :o :o

jiggaman delivers the goods once again. no one in the industry is built to drop a album every year like hova.

the gift - 4 mics (maybe 4.5 mics)
the curse - 5 mics (yes you read correctly, 5 mics)

it's safe to say that....

.....HOVEYS HOME ;)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:HOLY SHIT! just heard blueprint 2 at homies house
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 02:54:54 PM »
You must really be a Jay-Z fan to think this album is that good.  I've only listened to it for one day but my early view is that it is well below Jigga standards.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 03:04:31 PM »
You must really be a Jay-Z fan to think this album is that good.  I've only listened to it for one day but my early view is that it is well below Jigga standards.

You must really be a Jay-Z hater to think this album is not good.  You've only listened to it for one day but your early view is that its well below Jigga standards.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 03:14:11 PM »

ok then the first disc is 4 mics (i got exited) ;D
but the 2nd is straight up 5 mics.  :o

imo blueprint was the best album last year and i'm feelin this album more already.

lol at the way jigga bit a whole biggie verse, i love it, just the thought of all these jigga haters getting mad (once again). jay-z is just too funny, i think he does it on purpose just to get the haters furious ;D ;D ;D ;D......ohh i forgot, and to keep biggies name alive ;D ;D ;D ;D

nas refused to do a pay per view freestyle showdown with jigga (scared) so jigga has destroyed him on this album, hopefully nas will muster up some courage to step up to the real god son lol. nas is sorta like osama bin laden - he acts all tough but when someones steps on his territory he hides in the caves.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 03:15:47 PM »

You must really be a Jay-Z hater to think this album is not good.  You've only listened to it for one day but your early view is that its well below Jigga standards.

fo'real, but i bet he only heard the bonnie and clyde track

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2002, 04:14:11 PM »

Why would I have to be a Jay-Z hater to think that this fresh material is below his standards?

I expected more from him because he can put out much better material.

lol at the way jigga bit a whole biggie verse, i love it, just the thought of all these jigga haters getting mad (once again). jay-z is just too funny, i think he does it on purpose just to get the haters furious ;D ;D ;D ;D......ohh i forgot, and to keep biggies name alive ;D ;D ;D ;D

::)  

Recycling Biggie's verse from "Juicy" is just stupid.  The only reason for this is to have his name on there.

nas refused to do a pay per view freestyle showdown with jigga (scared) so jigga has destroyed him on this album.

Actually, after Jay-Z dropped "Superugly" and lost the beef, Nas said he was done with this.  The majority of people believe that Nas won the battle.  Plus the Nas dis on this album is no where near the quality of "Takeover".

hopefully nas will muster up some courage to step up to the real god son lol. nas is sorta like osama bin laden - he acts all tough but when someones steps on his territory he hides in the caves.

How the hell did he hide?  He did drop "Stillmatic" & "Ether" on Jay.

By the way,  I don't have all of BP2.  Maybe the tracks I'm missing makes up for the filler and gives it the "5 Mics".  I got all of disc one and about 8 tracks of disc two.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2002, 10:21:07 PM »
whooooooo hooooooooo :o :o :o

jiggaman delivers the goods once again. no one in the industry is built to drop a album every year like hova.

*Cough *Cough Snoop *Cough *Cough