Author Topic: LOL NIK YOU'RE A POTHEAD  (Read 1251 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: LOL NIK YOU'RE A POTHEAD
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
If Sccit sues... lol... he gave him his password... what happens next is his own damn fault.
Not true. KAIN (amongst others)
-created a fake dubcc website, that's phishing (fraud)
-tricked NIK into giving his password (theft)
-published his personal records (violation of privacy)

KAIN is facing serious time, he better get a good lawyer. NIK probably has 7 lawyers he's related to.

LOL MORON MAYBE IN CANADA.
You've never heard of the RICO act? They'll take you down like John Gotti. ;) Like I said, NIK probably has 7 lawyers in his family alone and his parents can afford additional legal fees. You have some evidence to cover up and some jurors to bribe.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »
If Sccit sues... lol... he gave him his password... what happens next is his own damn fault.

KAIN is facing serious time, he better get a good lawyer. NIK probably has 7 lawyers he's related to.

Like I said, NIK probably has 7 lawyers in his family alone and his parents can afford additional legal fees. You have some evidence to cover up and some jurors to bribe.
Orit will be busy with suing everybody over calling her a milf.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

You've never heard of the RICO act? They'll take you down like John Gotti. ;) Like I said, NIK probably has 7 lawyers in his family alone and his parents can afford additional legal fees. You have some evidence to cover up and some jurors to bribe.
Verbal abuse! Another charge.

ikke

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »
America is filled with pussies suing eachother instead of manning up and handeling there own problems.

302,000,000 lawsuits will be filled against me for this.
That will lead to difficulties between the European union and the united states of pussies.
Which will inturn lead to a war which will cause a genocide that will solve every problem the world faces.

Concluding, I'm a hero for saying this

universe

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »
MY FIRST WITNESS IS 'QUEEN' 8)

ikke

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
This is a perfect example of modern society....survival of the weak...

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 03:56:32 PM »
NIK, why are you such a bitch about being the butt of the greatest joke in internet history?

Queen Sikotic has more sense than you. She took her L and left. Follow suit, homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 03:59:03 PM »
Floyd needs cash, lets get some money together and tell her to finally come out to the police about eliors physical abuse. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »

if you can get charged with that, we could just counter-sue NIK for calling us all "faggots" at some point & just telling to court we're gay.

HATE CRIME, SON! :laugh:

but seriously, if you could sue for verbal abuse, everybody signed up to every forum on the entire internet would be put away lol.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »

if you can get charged with that, we could just counter-sue NIK for calling us all "faggots" at some point & just telling to court we're gay.

but seriously, if you could sue for verbal abuse, everybody signed up to every forum on the entire internet would be put away lol.
Don't forget nutriding, he uses that more then any other verb

universe

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 04:02:32 PM »
Floyd needs cash, lets get some money together and tell her to finally come out to the police about eliors physical abuse. 

NAH WE CAN TELL THE FEDS ABOUT FLOYD'S SCHEME TO MARRY AN ISRAELI IMMIGRANT FOR $15,000 FOR A GREEN CARD.

US CITIZENSHIP SHOULD BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY :laugh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »

A dangerous precedence might be set. :-\ But Orit had nothing to do with dubcc. He was an innocent victim (unlike most the people on this board). Plus the false nude pic of her with Sikotic (hilarious btw). I'm sure there is a crime for that.

I'd make a good ambulance chaser. :laugh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »

Would you be willing to say under oath that you are a homosexual?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »

Would you be willing to say under oath that you are a homosexual?

there is no label that would say i am a homo lol.

i could be "homo" for 3 hours to convict a crime & get paid on somebody who called me a "faggot".

it was just thinking out loud lol, i would never take anybody to court over the internet.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »
Plus the false nude pic of her with Sikotic (hilarious btw). I'm sure there is a crime for that.
BTW, I'm suing the shit out of the person who victimized my hairline in that picture. I look like young Al Roker on that shit.

LIBEL! SLANDER! (now I can finally get those hair plugs I've always wanted).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE