Author Topic: LOL NIK YOU'RE A POTHEAD  (Read 1256 times)

ikke

Re: LOL NIK YOU'RE A POTHEAD
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »
if you can get charged with that, we could just counter-sue NIK for calling us all "faggots" at some point & just telling to court we're gay.

HATE CRIME, SON! :laugh:
Would you be willing to say under oath that you are a homosexual?
No matter our sexuality he's still commiting a hate crime by calling us homos since he's using it as an insult thereby implying that homosexuality is bad.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 04:13:05 PM »
if you can get charged with that, we could just counter-sue NIK for calling us all "faggots" at some point & just telling to court we're gay.

No matter our sexuality he's still commiting a hate crime by calling us homos since he's using it as an insult thereby implying that homosexuality is bad.

ohh lol.

well then forget saying that we're gay lol.

HATE CRIME! ;D

ikke

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
I as a narcist feel offended to any disrespect towards different sexual orientations

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »
I can't even believe i'm readin this muthafuccin shit. This bitch be talking about meeting us face to face and now he's pressing charges!!!. And someone mentioned RICO case hahahaha. If this is gonna be a RICO case I will fuccin die from laughter.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 04:16:59 PM »

That's not a hate crime. For a hate crime he actually has to attack you for the fact that you are gay. What he's done it just verbal abuse.

Martyrfukka

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »
hahahaha this hawk nosed penny pinching dradle spinning kike bitches about the person who emailed  his mom but now hes trying to sue hahahaha can you imagine this loser in court with the lawyer reading the pms and he just puts his head down and crys like the bitch he is

ikke

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »
I can't even believe i'm readin this muthafuccin shit. This bitch be talking about meeting us face to face and now he's pressing charges!!!. And someone mentioned RICO case hahahaha. If this is gonna be a RICO case I will fuccin die from laughter.
half the board will it seems.

That's not a hate crime. For a hate crime he actually has to attack you for the fact that you are gay. What he's done it just verbal abuse.
I as a narcist feel offended to any disrespect towards different sexual orientations

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »
The RICO thing was just a joke. Only a federal DA can charge someone with violating RICO statues. You can't sue someone over it.

Martyrfukka

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »
cmon jew boy i think your mommy is in the next room begging for you to get off your ass and do something

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 04:22:16 PM »

so we do have to be "gay" for a few hours to scratch some money out lol.

also, couldn't i say he is lying about me being a "faggot" & that's slander in the first degree? lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 04:22:51 PM »

If you're a narcissist why would you care about other orientations? You mean as a altruist.

G-Funk

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 04:23:44 PM »
hahahaha this hawk nosed penny pinching dradle spinning kike bitches about the person who emailed  his mom but now hes trying to sue hahahaha can you imagine this loser in court with the lawyer reading the pms and he just puts his head down and crys like the bitch he is

LMAO

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »
i bet he's already thinking about entering the witness protection program

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

so we do have to be "gay" for a few hours to scratch some money out lol.

also, couldn't i say he is lying about me being a "faggot" & that's slander in the first degree? lol
Yup.
Or how about this...

You say you were gay and him calling you a faggot caused you to have an emotional breakdown and you forced yourself to turn straight. Then you sue over emotional distress. :laugh:

ikke

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

If you're a narcissist why would you care about other orientations? You mean as a altruist.
We're all being discriminated against, we have to stick together

i bet he's already thinking about entering the witness protection program
elior? no..
He'll fuck up within a week and log in