Author Topic: LOL NIK YOU'RE A POTHEAD  (Read 1248 times)

Sccit

Re: LOL NIK YOU'RE A POTHEAD
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 09:22:14 PM »
laugh all you want, but when i get kain for his cheese over this, it'll be me getting the last laugh :laugh:

i dont give a fuck how bitchmade u punk ass geeks wanna call it, if u dont consider going through another mans personal letters and posting them for everyone to see bitchmade, then your judgement is obviously off to begin with 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »
If elior actually sues you I will probally laugh myself to death no joke.

QUADRUPLE CO-SIGN THAT! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
WOW

lights is that all you can say ???
I THOUGHT QUADRUPOLE CO-SIGNING WAS ILLEGAL

Ted is my laywer, you can talk to him if you want to; but i will not say a word. :-X
NM
Good move by both parties. Although there is no formal rule to limits on co-signing, I believe precedence has been previously set and will conduct further research ASAP.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 09:29:16 PM »
laugh all you want, but when i get kain for his cheese over this, it'll be me getting the last laugh :laugh:

i dont give a fuck how bitchmade u punk ass geeks wanna call it, if u dont consider going through another mans personal letters and posting them for everyone to see bitchmade, then your judgement is obviously off to begin with 8)

so your really going to sue him?????
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens