Author Topic: damn... NIK you are bitch made if this is true.  (Read 1090 times)

Sccit

Re: damn... NIK you are bitch made if this is true.
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »
^your sig is a lie, just like you 3 year old cousin
You live a lie, homie. Now stop beating women and get off your ass and do something like your mom told you to.

LOL. I live a lie? you're a black armenian guy who acts white and has an internet webcam show that you host while pounding vodka :laugh:

youre also the type of guy who would mentally abuse a mentally retarded person...not exactly something to feel cool about.
Yup. I'm me and proud of it. I'd rather be me than a self-absorbed, drug dependent, spouse abusing piece of shit that overcompensates for his mental and physical weakness.

And don't even get me started on all the fucked up shit you said to Queen Sik over the years. Get the fuck off your moral high horse and take care of your issues because you got plenty, homie.

you're proud of being you, good job. that doesnt make u any less of a geek. and to call me drug dependent because i thizz once in a while and blaze tree just goes to show what square u really are. u binge drink and host internet shows! come on, dude, u really have no room to speak on dependency. as for whoorider, the whale jokes is not close to comparable to the shit u pulled, and u know it. a person who pulls pranks on mentally handicapped people really doesnt even warrant this response, but for the record, ive never beaten floyd, nerd.

Like Tom said, you told Queen to kill herself on numerous occasions, you hypocrite. I never even did that.

And having a drink or two once a week doesn't even compare to your compulsive weed habits. Your own girl told you that you gotta calm down with that shit. Not me, the woman you called "love" yet you hit her, told you that you need to ease up. You lack self-control and you wanna call others on their manhood?

There is no way a punk ass bitch like you could be proud of who you are. You're a burden to your parents and a junkie.

anyone who calls someone a weedsmoker a "junkie" is not worthy of being taken seriously when talkin real shit...ur nothin but a geek ass square, and the system owns u, sikotic. real talk, ur a little bitch, my dude. two drinks a week is actually worse for u than smoking weed daily, muthafucka. ur honestly too dumb and inexperienced in life to be a doctor. then again, doctors are pretty fucking stupid.

im sorry for giving u credit in the past...carlton honestly was more of a g than you and possessed more street smarts too LOL.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »
anyone who calls someone a weedsmoker a "junkie" is not worthy of being taken seriously when talkin real shit...ur nothin but a geek ass square, and the system owns u, sikotic. real talk, ur a little bitch, my dude. two drinks a week is actually worse for u than smoking weed daily, muthafucka. ur honestly too dumb and inexperienced in life to be a doctor. then again, doctors are pretty fucking stupid.

im sorry for giving u credit in the past...carlton honestly was more of a g than you and possessed more street smarts too LOL.

You're not a junkie for smoking weed. I would smoke weed to if your life was my reality. You're a junkie because you're only good for smoking weed, thizzing and shrooming. Your own mother tells you to go do something with your life and you wanna talk about life experience? You talkin about street smarts when you live in Woodland Hills. Seriously, homie? LOL

And then you got the nerve to call doctors stupid? Let me ask you this, homie: what is your life value? What is your life worth? If you were to die tomorrow, what in the fuck would you be known for? Partying it up at riznaves, smoking the finest kush and slapping girls around? Or known for busting your ass and not just doing something for yourself, but for your family and the community like me? If dedicating my life to helping people when they need it the most means "the system owns me" then I couldn't agree with you more.

Now answer those questions and get back to me. No more immature name calling bullshit. I'm talking man-to-man, not man-to-bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »
^right, smoking weed and thizzing is all im good for when thats what i do on my FREE TIME, AFTER working my ass off all week, managing a business. the money i make that doesnt go to my bills or parents is invested or saved. that means that while i work my ass off all week so that i can build a future for myself, u host internet webcast shows, playing practical jokes on the mentally handicapped...right, sikotic, u know me so well, dont u? you think just because u live ur life by the book that ur somehow better or have more meaning to u, when in reality, ur really no better than muhfukka or one of those other nutriding geeks, with the way u behave on here as of late....and what does having street smarts have anything to do with where u live? holy shit, sikotic, u act like one fucking square ass geek with the way u see shit, no lie. u can fabricate all the shit u want about me, but im speakin based off of fact, and ur views are undeniably on some straight up americanized square ass shit. not only do u seem to lack the black heritage in your life, but u have no armo in u either...damn shame. now go back to class so u can feel like u mean something special to this world, like the sheep that u love actin like. man-to-man, my dude.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 03:42:27 PM by NIKCC »

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »
^still scared to kick it? ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »
^right, smoking weed and thizzing is all im good for when thats what i do on my FREE TIME, AFTER working my ass off all week, managing a business. the money i make that doesnt go to my bills or parents is invested or saved. that means that while i work my ass off all week so that i can build a future for myself, u host internet webcast shows, playing practical jokes on the mentally handicapped...right, sikotic, u know me so well, dont u? you think just because u live ur life by the book that ur somehow better or have more meaning to u, when in reality, ur really no better than muhfukka or one of those other nutriding geeks, with the way u behave on here as of late....and what does having street smarts have anything to do with where u live? holy shit, sikotic, u act like one fucking square ass geek with the way u see shit, no lie. u can fabricate all the shit u want about me, but im speakin based off of fact, and ur views are undeniably on some straight up americanized square ass shit. not only do u seem to lack the black heritage in your life, but u have no armo in u either...damn shame. now go back to class so u can feel like u mean something special to this world, like the sheep that u love actin like. man-to-man, my dude.

Manage a business....  ???  :rubeyes: :eh:

Tell me what business that is 'cause I ain't investing in it. You could possibly know the last thing about business. I knew kids like you in college, their parents got money, so they give their kids a business to get them started. I knew a kid who's dad was rich and gave his son a business. The only difference was he actually went to school and majored in business and is actually running that shit successful. I'm pissed 'cause his dating my old girl who was by far the finest girl I've seen, but I digress, I ain't mad at him, 'cause shit his doing what his doing.

With you... I don't see it, you remind me of another kid, his dad died and he was left with a ton of money. His dad also owned property in Palestine, so he sold it and opened a smoke shop. Dude though he was running a business, but after 2 years, he was left broke. He didn't know how to do shit, just party, smoke and he thought he was a man 'cause he was left a ton of money. Well, turns out he was wrong and now his living with his mom in San Bernardino.

It's life Sccitles. You have to figure what you want from it. I wish you all the luck in your business, but when you spend more time on DubCC than running a business I worry about your future out look with that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »
^still scared to kick it? ;)

isn't there a pic on here of sik feeling up your girl?

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2009, 03:59:11 PM »

Tell me what business that is 'cause I ain't investing in it. You could possibly know the last thing about business. I knew kids like you in college, their parents got money, so they give their kids a business to get them started. I knew a kid who's dad was rich and gave his son a business. The only difference was he actually went to school and majored in business and is actually running that shit successful. I'm pissed 'cause his dating my old girl who was by far the finest girl I've seen, but I digress, I ain't mad at him, 'cause shit his doing what his doing.

With you... I don't see it, you remind me of another kid, his dad died and he was left with a ton of money. His dad also owned property in Palestine, so he sold it and opened a smoke shop. Dude though he was running a business, but after 2 years, he was left broke. He didn't know how to do shit, just party, smoke and he thought he was a man 'cause he was left a ton of money. Well, turns out he was wrong and now his living with his mom in San Bernardino.

It's life Sccitles. You have to figure what you want from it. I wish you all the luck in your business, but when you spend more time on DubCC than running a business I worry about your future out look with that.

for someone who claims to know so much, u dont know shit

Martyrfukka

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
jewboy im sure your parents are ashamed of you

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
jewboy im sure your parents are ashamed of you

and im sure ur parents are proud of a someone who self-proclaimingly can only make money by stealing or growing weed lmao

gspot is a joke, and ur the definition

Martyrfukka

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
KILL A JEW KILL A JEW FUCK THAT BITCH

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »

for someone who claims to know so much, u dont know shit

I'll tell you what I tell my kids then.. teach me something. Go ahead teach me something about life. 'Cause as someone who grew up poor... on welfare and food stamps with a single father and got to one of the best colleges in the US, 47th overall and 8th in terms of those getting a doctorate, you know, I must have don't that 'cause I knew nothing.